Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:02 am

Nikon looked around Larissa as it burned, appearing before Nikkita. "You have done well."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:11 am

"Thank you" Nikkita smiled

(just had an idea of an underlying plot to this Titan thing. What if the primordial gods were also plotting revenge against the Titans.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:14 am

(Hmm, so while the Titans and Olympians are going at it the Primordial gods are plotting on the Titans, I like it. Just gotta see what Tange thinks)

Nikon smiled looking around. "We have 500,000 more soldiers awaiting our arrival to the south."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:25 am

(something like that. Makes things interesting for Nikkita)

"Excellent" Nikkita smiled

apollonis lead the Trojans joining him through the Underworld as the rest of his troops saild for Larissa
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:28 am

(Yeah, and could turn it into a three way war, also since the Trojan army is coming across, Paris could join them eventually take Helen from Menalaus and begin the Trojan war)

Nikon smiled. "So, how shall we celebrate this victory? With the fall of Larissa most of Thessaly has payed homage to the Titans and fallen in line."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:44 am

(Yep, though I was going to hold off on the Trojan War for a bit. Apollonis sees himself as Troy's protector so if there was a war with Sparta he'd do whatever it takes to put a stop to it including killing everyone that lands on his shores. Was planning on having him abandone them in thier hour of need, somewhat, because they've begun putting Hector above him as thier protector. So when the war starts he does very little to help them but not before training Paris to use the bow.)

"How ever you wish" Nikkita smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:47 am

(Hmm, makes sense. I don't think Orion would get involved in the Trojan War either unless his honor was directly threatened or if Sparta was threatened.)

Nikon smirked. "You know how I like to celebrate."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:02 am

(Yep, though I think if Apollonis was involved Orion might step in and it's better if Achilles is the only demigod involved)

"Then what are you waiting for" Nikkita smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:07 am

(Yeah, part of me thinks with our guys being gods they're kinda overpowered but I agree the Trojan war needs just Achilles, Ajax, Odysseus, Hector, and Paris)

Nikon smirked walking over and picking her up carrying her over his shoulder into a building.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:24 am

Nikkita giggled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:30 am

Nikon smirked tossing her onto a small bed taking his helmet off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Nikkita lay back watching him stip off his armor
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Nikon smirked. "Now we'll get you purified from that Olympian's flith." He said tossing his armor aside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:07 pm

"Yes, purify me" Nikkita smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Nikon smirked getting on top of her tearing her dress off and taking his hands along her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Nikkita ran her hands along his body
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Nikon smirked taking his large cock and positioning it before plowing it into her tight warm hole.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm

A young woman prayed at the temple of Athena in Kollines, Arcadia. She prayed that she could maintain a hidden disguise to compete in the games of Olympia. She was a fantastic rider and they should allow her the chance to compete. Sighing she rose to her feet and started to climb down the hill where she saw a Spartan army camped at the base. It wasn't anything to be too concerned about, as the Spartans often used Arcadia's mountain valley for safety to the upper counties. But her eyes caught sight of a Spartan soldier stealing her horse.

She ran down and sneaked up behind him as the soldier tried to pry the knot she made around the tree loose, "Tell me which way you would like me to cut you open, for a thief who steals my horse, deserves no little than instant death."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Orion saw the incident and rode over on his horse, with a few Spartans on horse back. "Take the helot and discipline him." He said before looking to the woman. "My apologies."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Cyniska went to raise her sword, only to frighten the soldier until she saw the leader ride up. She was also about to give him too, a piece of her mind when she saw the emblem of Athena on his armor, and dropped to her knees.

"In the name of Athena, it is I who should apologise. I merely wanted to punish a thief, but a king of Sparta, one who worships my patron goddess, is worthy of a better horse than the one you planned on stealing. Please, might I have the opportunity to show you these horses, that I promise are a better breed than this mare, of my own, especially if you plan on riding the horses through battle."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:06 am

Orion nodded. "No Spartan was planning on stealing your horse, this man here is a helot slave from the region of Messenia. Please get up." He smiled.

"Lord Orion needs not worship Athena woman, he is a god himself and a son of Athena and Ares and a master of war." A Spartan said as the helot was taken away to be whipped for theivery.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:44 am

Aridonis watched, seeing the city in flames. He had a more solemn and stern look on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:32 am

Callisto had gotten 1000 soldiers from Elis and was marching to meet up with Orion and his 3000 Spartans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:27 am

prydeman wrote:
KariganGladheon wrote:
"a face you've never seen, but one that matches your own? I know who it was but the shock of it was too much for me to bear, it seems."

Alea softly smiled, "strange... Spent many nights dreaming if this one day, and what did I do faint on sight. But what do you say to someone, 'hello there, I happen to be your daughter.' I don't think I would manage to say anything."

"If she remembers you" Demetrios said "You forget, those that live lives of insignificance pass time on the Ashpodl plans where they go about performing mindless repetitive tasks having forgotten thier previous lives thanks to the waters of the River Lethe."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:27 am

Venom551 wrote:
Nikon smirked taking his large cock and positioning it before plowing it into her tight warm hole.

Nikkita moaned loudly rolling her hips to meet him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next