Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:50 am

Aurora stood up. "As a matter of fact, a simple sauna would do me some good. Have one of those?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:51 am

*I'll forgive you Drake from going from speaking to my character to suddenly arriving in Adastros's court, only if you say that Orion accepted to buy a couple of horses from Cyniska, and she rode with him as far as Corinthia seeing they were going the same way.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:55 am

(Sure thing, though she'd be with the larger army now, and can easily intereact with them now. )

"We do in Sparta, and there are hot springs near here I can show you to." Orion said standing up. "Don't want to leave the army for too long."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:57 am

"You could probably use some relaxation as well." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:59 am

"I could, haven't been able to relax since...shit ever." Orion chuckled getting up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:00 pm

"To the springs then." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Orion nodded and walked out of his tent with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Aurora followed close behind, feeling like Orion and her making connections as friends.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Orion nodded and shook hands with some Spartans as he walked with her to the hot springs. "And here we are." He said coming to the isolated hot springs.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Aurora shyly stripped down and dipped her feet into the steaming water. "Thats so nice."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:06 pm

"Still embarrassed I see." Orion chuckled stripping down.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"Still not, I see." Aurora said slipping into the water.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"Should I be?" Orion said getting in. "Not like I have a shot anyways." He joked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:12 pm

"Is that what yu tricked me to come to Sparta about?" Aurora asked, wetting her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:13 pm

"Tricked you?" Orion said. "Didn't trick you and no it's not why I offered you my home."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"It was a joke, dear brother." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"You have a very, dry sense of humor then." Orion chuckled sitting back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:16 pm

"I find that term of dry humor odd." Aurora said. "What is wet humor, after all?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Orion shrugged. "You're right." He said nodding.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Aurora lay in the steaming water against the warm stone benches carved underwater. She let out a sigh of pleasure. "I feel anew."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Orion smiled a bit. "Glad to hear it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Aurora looked at Orion, strong, cut, masculine. She looked into the blue water.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Orion stretched a bit and leaned his head back relaxing, letting the hot water sooth his body.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:25 pm

"You know, if you did more riding and less talking you might start winning some races," Cyniska said to her eldest brother.
"And you still seem to think you can sneak into the games in a disguise..." he replied taking her arm roughly and whispering.
"I..."
"Do you know what they would do upon finding out?"
"Of course, but then I would be dying knowing I had competed in it, been the first woman!"
"Foolish."
"No, you're foolish... there, that big stock bloke is having quite a few glances over Old Red... see if you can manage out a good price. He's a wonderful carriage horse."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:27 pm

"I didn't reject you because you weren't beautiful. You are." Aurora reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next