Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 am

"Probably " Keith shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 am

James nodded getting up putting some money down paying for his drinks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 am

"See ya around Vin" Keith said leaving soem cash for his drinks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 am

Vinnie waved as they left.

James headed outside to the Humvee.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 am

Keith got in sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Marian injected a calming drug into Ashleigh before turning to wonder what was keeping Ledger. She heard a bang right by the door and gasped. It was time to move, she would have to inject Ashleigh and carry her while on the move. Ashleigh groggily looked down and cried out softly as a second prick was felt, knowing it was the needle that would make her immortal. Strangely, she expected to feel extreme pain and weirdness. Poison rushing through her, kind of thing. Instead, she felt fine.

She remained slumped over Marian shoulders as she was pulled from the bed and carried down the corridor. Who was it that was fighting Ledger? Were they here for her?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm

"Sir, the girl is on the move." The Crimson Lance operator said. "We need to move."
"Fine, prepare the men, we're taking her now." Kreiger said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:28 pm

(slowly Drake, just until I show Ashleigh using her full potential. The immortality drug wasn't the real thing, and that's how Jana came into the story. Happily swapped the mixture for Creaming Soda and Lime, so the worst it could do is make Ashleigh burp every few seconds lol. Once the first drug which was a numbing agent wears off, Ashleigh will realise she's got her abilities still.)

Ledger chuckled as he shoved Dover back, the man was just a fraction larger, and it was annoying for him to face the fact that he had the upper advantage. He wasn't even going to question his ability to move through his defence shield, it would anger him too much, and he preferred to show that it was fun and a laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:30 pm

(Haha don't worry, Krieger has to mobilize his entire unit, they won't move in yet just getting ready.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:32 pm

"Good to see you're enjoying yourself boy" Dover grinned "I'm having a blast myself."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:36 pm

"Think I'm fun, I'm a robot. I know you killed the Kristyan clone, so you can hurt me too. Question... how will you stop Ashleigh once she's immortal? She won't be pure and innocent forever, I've seen what it does. Makes people think they're unstoppable."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 pm

"How many times do I have to say this, I dont give a damn about the girl" Dover said "She can go kill, rape and pilage all she wants until someone request I take her out."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 pm

"Then for a couple of grand, I'll pay you?" Ledger sneered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:07 am

"For what?" Dover asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:44 pm

"Marian and the girl, together in the one go?" Ledger hinted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh began to wake again and pulled free from Marian, who grunted and looked at her in surprise, but crossed her arms in interest.

"Your body is shutting down, allow me to help you and I promise I'll get you to fresh air."
"My body actually feels quite fine. I wonder, how long ago did you make that drug? Maybe it doesn't have any effects to people of today's society?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 am

"If you want to pay me then do so now" Dover said "This warehouse will be nothing but rubble in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 am

Ledger stopped in his tracks, "Rubble?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marian looked over Ashleigh in complete shock, and withdrew another syringe, but Ashleigh sent her an energy blast, a light one that sent her back from her, giving her time to flee into another room. She locked the door knowing that Marian carried the keys. Looking around the room in desperation she saw a window up high on the wall and set forth quickly for it, pulling some large containers to stand upon. It was rocky and unstable as she climbed up onto them. They rocked and Ashleigh tried to balance her weight on them, but it wasn't enough, and she quickly found herself hitting the ground with the container lids snapping open.

"You stupid girl! That's Bromine! Highly toxic and dangerous... don't get it on your skin! I'll get the keys from Ledger," Marian cried out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

Krieger and the Crimson Lance soldiers were moving in on the warehouse cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 am

"Yes" Dover said "I've planted bombs to make sure all the Kristyans meet thier end. So are you going to pay me for doing this or not?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:16 am

Marian opened the door hearing them and laughed, "Ledger making deals? Oh...poor boy, you can't make deals with the devil."
"The girl?"
"Gone and locked herself in one of our storage rooms, and knocked over a container of Bromine. Gets that on her skin and it'll burn, plus if it hits sunlight, toxic smoke will fill the room in seconds. The key please."

Ledger looked at Dover before turning his head, "I lost it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 am

"You just became boring to me" Dover said turning to leave the warehouse "and since there are no more Kristyan's here for me to dispose of I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 am

The sounds of VTOL craft could be heard over the warehouse as Krieger and his men moved into the warehouse to get Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 am

"One more," Marian said with an idea to lead Dover into a trap, "There in that room."
"That clone is damaged."
"But still a Kristyan clone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 am

"That room?" Dover said glancing over at the door. "Is she stuck in there?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 am

Krieger kicked a door in and moved into the ware house with dozens of Crimson Lance operations, clad in their red tactical armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next