Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

"Yeah, c'mon man." James said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:47 am

"Well, have you guys ever looked back at your life and thought about what it would be like if you never had any powers? Or advance tech suit, in your case, Keith".
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 am

"I'd probably be working in my parent's resteraunt" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 am

"My life would be basically the same, just take the last few months out." James said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 am

"I get ya", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 am

"Yeah." James said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 am

"See, I told you", Arthur said taking a last swig. "Damn it, I'm gonna do it"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 am

"Go for it" Keith said drinking
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

Ashkia wandered back into the lab looking around fiddling with things, as Marian and Ledger tied Ashleigh down to the table.

"Get out of here Ashkia."
"Alright, but I thought you should know, there's someone lurking around the place."
"Who?"
"You didn't give me eyes, I do not know, but I heard them."
"Ledger, go and investigate! I'll be able to handle things here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Dover found the tanks the clones came from shattering them
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Ledger stepped into the bigger lab hearing the glass break. The clones withered on the ground, some not even alive from not having their organs inserted. He looked down at a clone that looked just like him and stared for a moment. If they wanted clones of their daughter then why did they create him? Perhaps in case the real reason they failed was because they wanted a daughter, maybe a son has better chances of success.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

"Not a good place to be son" Dover said from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"That applies also to the world," Ledger answered coldly, and turned blasting Dover with a heavy energy blast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:32 pm

"Bastard" Dover said getting up "You have any idea how hard it is to find cloths that look this good that fit me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 pm

"I've heard there's this place called the thrift shop? Really handy items, Marian says," Ledger replied standing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

dover roared throwing a desk at Ledger.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:49 am

Nate was at the bar, playing a round of pool by himself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Keith sat drinking in the bar
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Ledger smiled as he made the desk bounce off his protection shield that came up, Ashleigh's was a beautiful blue glowing orb, but Ledger's was black and colourless, "Should had done your homework mate, you would realise that the girl and I share the same powers, to a degree. We're both unstoppable, although she would never use hers to kill. Yes, consider me jealous... everyone loves her I believe because she's so sweet and innocent looking. I'm not pure also... should be human."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 pm

James was drinking with Keith and Arthur.

"Sir we're getting power readings from withing the facility, similar to the girl's." A Crimson Lance operator said walking over to Krieger. "Should we move in?"
"No, let Dover handle them we're here for the girl alone nothing more." Kreiger said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:14 am

Arthur finished his and got up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 am

"Alright man." James nodded.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:52 am

Arthur waved before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am

"Yeah, later" Keith waved.

"Sorry, shields don't really do much against me" Dover said rushing Ledger and slamming his shoulder into him.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 am

James looked at his watch. "Think we should head back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next