Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 am

Marian nodded, "Your scent won't pick her up, she's damaged."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 pm

"Then she can stay in there" Dover shrugged "Like I told him, the place is rigged to blow. If she cannot get out then she will be killed when the bombs go off, now good day."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 pm

"No!" Marian shouted, rushing at him with a knife she withdrew from her pocket, but Ledger caught her arm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 pm

The door to Ashleigh was kicked in and Krieger stepped inside in his combat gear. "Ashleigh we're here to take you out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 pm

"Let her go" Dover smiled "She won't do anything to me with that little thing."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Ashleigh looked up and saw Krieger, standing before her, "No... get out please. The Bromine will explode in sunlight," she turned looking at the window as the liquid began to bubble. Suddenly she leapt to her feet, and ran to him turning as the liquid bellowed into thick gases, bringing a huge force field up without calling for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ledger released her and stood back, with Marian looking at them both, "So which one do I attack? The attacker or the traitor?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Krieger put his arms up infront of the field.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Ashleigh coughed, the shield didn't stop particles of the gas from seeping through, "Take your men and go, I'll be okay...probably, but you're human. Hey, what are you doing? No don't touch the shield, it might not work if you do. It's enough to keep back most of the gas!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Krieger chuckled. "We're wearing masks, we'll be fine, now c'mon this place is rigged to blow soon." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Ashleigh nodded heading out of the room with them, and as they passed through the rooms, Ashleigh saw Marian in the glass window.

"No wait... I just want to say something," she said pushing open a door leading into the big room. Ledger spotted her and looked shocked, while Marian crossed her arms, "You said she was dead!" Marian drew a breath and shook her head at Ledger.

"So you thought you could walk away and expect me to be dead in minutes? Nice try, I have my powers and now, I have some help."
"You're not immortal? What did you do?"
"No I'm not immortal. I bleed on my arm, as you can see. Your just saying that because today you lost and your gonna keep losing."
"And you...did you have a part in this?" Marian turned on Ledger.

Ashleigh suddenly noticed he wasn't standing where he was and yelped as the knife he took from Marian slid into her back, "You told me she was dead, and I would've easily had went with you! You lied, you've only cared for her, we were clones that you would throw away in minutes!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Krieger and his men stormed the room firing on Ledger and Marian, with Saber Rounds.

(They have weapons that can kill meta-humans like a normal gun kills a person)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:44 pm

(That's okay, you already mentioned the bomb is about to go off. Marian can die from gun wounds, Ledger is a bit harder to take out.)

Marian dropped to the ground and Ledger released Ashleigh going to his side, bringing up his own shield. Suddenly the sound of bombs underneath them in the lower floors was heard, and Ashleigh as she sank to her knees summoned all her energy to create a shield that spanned the length of the room, trapping them all within.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Kriger looked at Ashleigh and he moved over, taking a cloth to her wound to stop the bleeding. "We need to move unless your force field can hold the blast?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Ashleigh whinced, shutting her eyes tight, "Don't know if I can stop. I might hold on till we make it outside, but this thing hurts like hell, then again a stab wound shouldn't be a walk in the park. Ouch it hurts to laugh! Your arm please... um sir?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Krieger nodded. "Hold on." He said pulling the knife out and handing it one of his men who put it in a container. He put his hand on her wound putting pressure on it then lifted her up carrying her out as his men joined them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

As she looked over his shoulder, the others weren't there, "That other man?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Dover wll be fine, as for the woman and that other man they are not our concern." Kreiger said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"And who are you? Did Keith send you? I'm bound to cop a whole round of lecturers from him, if I make it through this. Oh, we're out... let the shield go?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm

"Talbot sent us to get you out of here." Krieger said setting her down. "We'll get you to a hospital to get your wound treated." He said taking his helmet off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 am

Dover slipped out the back leaving the burning building behind.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Ashleigh watched as the shield dissolved, causing flames to rip out of the windows- no longer being held back. She was quite shocked by the size of the shield she had created, not even sure how it all came about. Keith called the one she made by her farm, that one time as massive, so in times of desperation the shield is bigger.

"Talbot? What's his interest in this? No money to be made for him," Ashleigh scoffed before coughing furiously, having just very little energy left, "Then again with the way this rock concert in my brain is going, I've got tickets to unconscious world."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Kreiger smiled under his mask. "There's plenty of money to be made in this." He said helping her onto the VTOL as he men got on after them and it took off heading back to Haven City.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Jana watched from the back seat of her car and shook her head. She wondered how to tell Frank and Keith, that one she failed, two she got shot, and three- that Talbot has Ashleigh. Regardless that young woman was a recipe for trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 pm

The VTOL flew to a hospital and Ashleigh was released into their care, they had a blood sample and the knife with her blood on it meaning they had plenty of DNA to use, she wasn't needed. Kreiger nodded to the doctor as they took her on a gurney and then the VTOL lifted off headinb back to Talbot Tower.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 pm

A young woman in black stands on a rooftop with an umbrella over her shoulder. She stands dressed in an all black, southern bell-esque dress. As she watches the explosion, her hair blows from the force. "The city is finally getting to be a place of interest," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next