Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 am

"Well, this, more or less", Arthur said, raising his glass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:32 am

"Not a bad thing to be doing" Keith smiled drinking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 am

"Not at all." James agreed while watching the baseball game.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 am

"I'm an immortal, sir, not a gazelle. How can we outrun this?" the clone said hopping out of the van heading towards the chemical shop. Jana slid out from underneath a car, rubbing grease on her jeans to add to the effect. Then again she didn't have to act, she played the part well for being a mechanic before she joined the army.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 am

"I've actually been thinking a lot, as well", Arthur began.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:29 am

"Uh oh, you remember what Captain Price always said about thinking Keith?" James said turning to face Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 am

"Usually leads to trouble" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:27 am

"That'll be $147... hey the chemicals you're asking are very expensive. And not to mention, mostly illegal. Just be thankful that I'm a girl who doesn't ask questions. However if the cops come here asking if I sold it to you, then I'm outta here."

Jana watched them leave and looked over her supplies tipping the container over. Then she waited for them to head down the road before heading to her car to follow them. It was obvious they were heading to the warehouse, so what was there that her team missed seeing?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 am

Dover continued looking around the warehouse
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

"Touché", Arthur said drinking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am

James smiled taking a drink. "But seriously what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 am

"Askia wait! You said there was someone else in here. I was wondering...maybe I could talk to them and have them reconsider destroying you tomorrow?"
"I'm beyond being of any use."
"You can still talk, and it just happens to be that I'm looking for damaged cyborgs for my company. We fix you and make you brand new. So would you like that? But you'll have to take me to this person, okay?"

The clone wondered for a moment before leading Ashleigh down the corridor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ledger drove back into the car park of the warehouse, with the new clone, and looked around, "Stay here, and keep a watch. Make sure no one comes inside."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 am

Dover hid in the shadows hearing the car pull up outside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 am

The clone watched from inside the car, as another car pulled up and out stepped Jana. The clone's eyes widened and got out to speak to Jana.

"What do you want?"
"You gave me $40, that's $9 short! I want my money!" Jana acted.

The clone looked her over before throwing her against the car door, "I can sense your powers witch. You won't save the girl, in fact you should be proud. Everyone should have the immortality drug. How would you feel if you lost your whole family to cancer? What if you could stop people from getting ill? Stop death completely?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Dover smashed through a window shooting the clone not really caring if he hit Janna or not as he charged towards them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 pm

The bullet seared through the shoulder of the clone who cried out and twisted around pulling Jana with her.

"Why are you so determined to stop me? Stopping me won't save her, she's probably already being given it!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

"It's my job" Dover said firing at her.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 pm

The clone released Jana being in pain and found herself aimed by two guns. She glared at them both before crossing her arms.

"Don't know who sent you but you can go and save the girl, I've got this bitch looked after," Jana told Dover.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

"I don't care about the girl" Dover said shooting the clone in the head. He walked over ignoring Janna pulling out a long blade to cut off her head. "That's two, might have to blow up the whole warehouse to make sure I get them all."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:04 pm

"Hey," Jana called out walking up behind Dover, seizing his arm, "I've got a job too. My job...shut this place down AND rescue the girl. So guess what, our jobs aren't that much similar. But if you're going to get in my way then we have a problem."

Jana suddenly yelped and looked down at her leg, "That bullet wound might cause a problem."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Dover threw her into her car. "That will be the least of your problems if you get in my way again bitch. " He made his way back into the warehouse "Stay put and you won't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Jana went to move before crying out, "Oh you ass!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heard you wanted me?" Ashleigh said stepping off the last step into the lab. Marian turned and was speechless, stepping forward to look at her.
"Do you know who I am?"
"Yes... but it doesn't mean a single thing."
"I'm hurt, but you'll change your mind. I've spent eternity finding you, having you like me, I'm prepared to wait more years for. And when everyone you love dies around you, you'll be seeking the ones that are still alive."

Ledger opened the door behind Ashleigh and grabbed her arms, "Soon you'll live forever, and even I won't be able to stop you."
"Please don't!"

Marian took the syringe from Ledger removing the stopper.
"Hush child, it will all be over soon."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Dover ignored her heading inside finding stuff to make a bomb before heading down to the basement to find a good place to plant it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"It's nothing really", Arthur said sighing. "Nevermind it"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 am

"If you thought enough to bring it up then it's someting" Keith said "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next