Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 pm

William stopped and moved towards where he heard Monica.

James was moving through the house quickly and quietly searching open rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Talbot's only man looked around the room and noticed the curtains were giving too much light, and quickly closed them sending the room into darkness. Then he stood ready, aware that he wouldn't last, he had been hurt during the break in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

William got close and whispered a code word out hoping one of Talbot's guards would be in there, as they all knew the code words.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:52 pm

"William?" the man called out, and opened the door, "Got me good in the leg, and couldn't risk the young lady getting hurt as well."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm

William nodded. "Alright, where did they take Tiffany?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

A tap came from the wardrobe door and the man quickly headed over to roll it across. Monica poked her head out from up high on the top shelf.

"Heard them saying that they'll take Tiffany cause they can't sell damaged goods. What's that meant to mean?"

The man looked down and indicated to William to answer that one.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

"Are they in the house still?" William asked the guard, ignoring the question for now.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

"One by the back door, one around near the front, but there's a bloke hiding in the back yard. I think there was someone on the roof or out the front, but if you got in William, you would've encountered them. Are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:39 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 am

(breaking into Monica's house to rescue them)

Chase took out the guard by the back door and headed into the house getting caught by the other guard. The guard fired at Chase winging him and Chase returned fire killing him. "Swear to god I'm going to kill her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:38 am

"No, James, Chase and Jack are here with me." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 am

"I recognised one them, and I can tell you everything you need to know, but I could do with a hand down from up here," Monica interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 am

Chase moved through the house seeing James and Monica. He glared up at Monica "You, my jacket's been ruined because of you and I got shot. I'm going to kill you if you survive this."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:04 am

"I can find you someone else to kill?" Monica suggested, "And for the record, I told Tiffany to forget all about it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 am

William looked at Chase. "Right." He said helping Moncia down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh no, this is your fault" Chase said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 am

Monica brushed herself off and looked over at the injured man grabbing a pillow, ripping the case.

"Dimitri Faradiri, one of twenty of my mother's top customers at the brothel," she said tending to the bleeding on his leg, "Used to come in with these expensive gifts for my mother and I, so its not surprising he's getting his money illegally," and she held the bandage to Chase, "Well? You don't want to make your clothes stained, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am

"I'll burn when we're done" Chase said "now can we just get on with this."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 am

"Well, you weigh at least ten more than me, so if you topple, he can carry you," Monica replied, "Cause there's no more brothels here, you'll find him either at Bella Eroticita or Spogliarella, both clubs for the Italian mafia, but pick a fight with one, you're bringing the entire Italian family down on you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 pm

"The Italian mafia is very weak compared Talbot's Organization." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 pm

"They're pushovers anymore" Chase shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 pm

"My opinion too," Monica smiled, "They used to be tough, until someone tougher took them on for size, which was my parents, but they're dead, so they need a new competition and now I guess that's you lot."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah" Chase said "Can we go already."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:52 pm

"I'm ready to go..." Monica said taking the man's gun, "You don't need this, you have an ambulance coming."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 pm

James nodded. "Yeah let's go." He said. "Got some Italians to kill." He said walking out.

William sighed. "Well guess we'll need something bigger than sidearms now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: