Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

"Hey, what do you think of this dress" gwen said wlaking into the kitchen "It doesn't cry out desperate does it?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm

"Well are you desperate?" John asked looking through the fridge. "Where the fuck is my damn scotch..." He grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm

(I just picked 10 minutes lol. What would be better?)

"I hope we even have the energy to move," Nadine added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't tell me you sit in a chair all day lounging? I did see a nice pool outside."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 pm

James smiled. "Well I usually spend my free time working out, swimming, and relaxing. So no I don't lounge all day long."

"Give it a while and we'll have the energy." William said rubbing her side.

(Haha, well I was just messing around)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

(Yeah yeah... picking on me Laughing Razz Maybe they're taking it bit by bit, every ten minutes for ten minutes???)

"You don't sound convinced," Nadine winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, you'll have to teach me that foreign word- relaxing. I don't think I've experienced what that is like," Tiffany dramatised.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 pm

(Haha, could have just had a quickie)

James smiled. "I think I could help you there."

William chuckled a little and he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 am

"Really, you've already done enough James. But if you really think that you can show me how to relax and have fun then you're on. I'm the hardest bitch to crack, some say I never smile."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 am

"Well I've already made you smile before Tiffany." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 am

"Did you look in the liquor cabinet" Gwen asked "and no, I'm not desperate."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 am

"Yes I did." John said. "And if you're not desperate then the dress won't look desperate."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 am

"Thanks" Gwen said kissing him on the cheek "I'd ask one of the boys."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 am

John nodded. "I might have too..." He sighed shutting the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 am

Gwen headed off to finish getting ready for dinner.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 am

John went to find his scotch, he needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:40 am

Chase sat in the tv room watching a movie
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:08 pm

"I didn't smile, James... that was a grin," she said, before throwing her hands up, "Alright, I smiled. I bet you can't do number two...make me laugh."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

James smiled at Tiffany. "I bet I can."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Tiffany scoffed, "You think too highly of yourself. I've heard that in battle, strong tough men cry for their mums."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:32 pm

"You ever been in a battle Tiffany? Cause in a battle, big tough men get torn apart." James said. "A little girl like you would be screaming for her mommy too." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

"Oh, no..." Tiffany shook her head and leant in close, "I'm Daddy's girl. He gives me money and fixes my car, definitely Daddy, I'll be crying for."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm

"Whatever." James said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Tiffany sighed, "Or maybe, just maybe I might call for James on the battleground? Come on, James... I'm bored, I'm stirring you up because its the only thing I can do here. On the battlefield, if I was on one, and you keep this a secret, I'll more than likely cry for the mother, the father, god and anything and everything. So you better not think I'm weak."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:32 pm

"Pissing me off with that kind of bullshit won't give you any fun." James said. "Don't talk about shit you don't know a thing about like it's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Tiffany stopped smiling and spoke softly, "I'm sorry James, I lack people skills, but I do have my heart. I had no idea... why do we even make fun of the things we don't understand? To protect ourselves?"

She looked about for a minute, "Where were you stationed?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 pm

"Afghanistan." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: