Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 pm

"No alcohol... something nice like a good cup of tea, or a iced chocolate."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

"You really thought I was going to serve you alcohol at a time like this?" Johnny says as the two of them enter his mansion and head towards the kitchen. "You really don't know me then. I'll get some tea ready."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm

"That might have been the only thing you had, besides orange juice," she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 pm

"You never asked if I had tea though." Johnny says as he gets both their glasses ready. "But either way, you need to relax a bit. Take some stress off of your back."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 am

"Actually the back's fine, its the head that needs fixing. I just keep wondering when I last saw the file."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 am

"Do you remember where you were looking it over?" Johnny asks as he hands her a glass of green tea.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 am

"Well, I do recall getting back to the base and the boys were going stupid over the farewell party. I wasn't interested and got jeered at... I threw the file at him, that's right. I was so mad, I threw the closest thing I could find. Got him rather well in the head."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 am

"So you may have thrown the file." Johnny says before sipping his tea, "Which means it's probably still at the station."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 am

"There's that option," Samantha said nodding, "Or that because they were drunk, someone went in and snatched it?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 am

"Have I ever said lately the people you work with are really smart." Johnny says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:58 pm

"Yeah, I heard they graduated from kindergarten last week... did you know that?" Samantha sniggered.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Johnny laughed quietly. "No I did not, but now that I do I feel even more safe living here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:22 pm

"Good to know." William smiled.

James pulled up to Talbot's mansion and he headed to his room to put his gear away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm

"I certainly wouldn't trust them with a gun, I mean...would you give a 3 year old a gun?" Samantha pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany emerged from her room and spotted James in passing, "Good morning. It was a quiet night all round, no one came by my house, though it doesn't mean its safe just yet."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 am

James ran his hand through his hair. "Well you're safe here, we can keep and eye on your place still."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Chase!" Laurie called out as she was ushered towards the plane, "It's yours, you know that right? I'm calling him Lawrence Chayse Miller. My last name, okay?"
"Whatever" Chase shrugged turning and leaving her. He headed back out to his car and took off sighing as he drove back to Talbot's

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 am

Talbot was doing some work in his office.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 am

Chase pulled up to the house and headed inside grabbing a case from the fridge heading to the tv room.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Talbot heard chase come in as he finished his work
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Gwen looked through her closet for something to where tonight.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Talbot walked out and into the kitchen getting himself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 pm

"Oh, its not really that, that I thought would actually affect me. It's the fact that the club is closed until things are safer, meaning I'm like other people... bored shitless."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 pm

"Well then we'll have to find something to keep you stimulated." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm

"I could chose to take that the wrong way, but I know what you mean," Tiffany smiled, "So what do you do here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadine rested on William's chest once again ten minutes later, "Funny we find ourselves here again. Reckon this time we'll make a move for the day?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 pm

(Only 10 minutes?...lol)

James smiled. "Well when I'm not doing work I usually just relax."

William smiled laying back with Nadine. "I dunno, I kinda like just hanging out in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: