Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:31 pm

HB wrote:
Kari seems to forget some of these posts Laughing wrote:
"Is it against the law to have fun around this place? If so, guilty as charged." Johnny jokes with his hands in the air as he moves towards her.

When you post its meant to tell you if someone else has posted before you, and gives you a chance to modify, guessing on how quickly we all responded it caused a massive lock up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going to be a disturbance for the public? I could arrest you for that, otherwise you're just a bit too good for the cells."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:39 pm

"Your going to cuff me if I enjoy myself?" Johnny asks her as he moves a little closer, "What happend to the Samantha I knew?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:45 pm

"You might actually enjoy being cuffed," Samantha replied suddenly gasping, "I really did just say that, didn't I? You lead me up to that word trap!"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"Guilty yet again." Johnny laughs lightly to himself. "But by the sound of your tone maybe I wouldn't mind after all."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 pm

"Constable or not, I can still kick your ass," Samantha replied crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:59 pm

"Now, now, no need to bring in violence. I was only kidding." He says as he lifts his hands in front of him, innocently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm

"Nothing, they started all of this shit." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Samantha sniggered sitting down, "Very good, I was wondering how long it would take for to accept that women may be the match of men. I must say I find you a different Johnny than the one I used to know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hope this Nadine is tough," Tiffany said aloud.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm

"Nadine is fine. She's with my brother." James said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 pm

"Oh I've always been a supporter of female power... as long as it doesn't turn against me." Johnny laughs as he hears her last comment, "I'm taking that as a compliment coming from you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 pm

"You used to walk around like you were Mr. Macho, too good for any girl. Too good for anyone actually," Samantha said pointing her finger at him.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 pm

"Your sounding like you believe that I was too good for you." Johnny says with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"Nadine is fine. She's with my brother." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

"Might be honeymoon stage, joined at the hips, but that won't last forever," Tiffany muttered getting back into the car.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 pm

"Back then, you might've been. We were both too reckless with our heads in the clouds. We're mature now, and know what we want."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

prydeman wrote:
KariganGladheon wrote:

A constable suddenly came in from the back door, "Thought I heard the door, we're having a barbecue out the back, Constable Nick Argent is being shipped to Brisbane. Wanna beer?"

"Are you in charge of this sad excuse for a police department?" Dean asked

"Uh... no sir, we were left in charge. The...the Senior Sergeant is out on the town patrolling."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 pm

"I guess your right," Johnny says as he places a hand on her shoulder, "I just want you to know that I never stopped caring about you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Samantha shook her head, "We're still no better off, I'm rushing around saving people, arresting people, more than anything getting myself into trouble. Oh, what the hell? 99.999-ad infinitum percent of the best relationships in the recorded history of the world have had to make do with acceptable happiness."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Johnny places a hand on the side of her cheek, feeling her soft skin. "I'm willing to try again if you are... unless I'm still too much to handle for you." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Might be honeymoon stage, joined at the hips, but that won't last forever," Tiffany muttered getting back into the car.

"Right." James said getting in and driving off to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 pm

"You're wrong," Samantha laughed pulling from him, "I'm certain things are getting out of hand, I merely was just here to meet the new owner of this place and share in a drink. We should do this again. It was entertaining, until now."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"What, I ruined the mood?" Johnny smirks again as he pulls his hand away. He walks back to the counter to grab his dress coat. "I have to say, your not really fun anymore." He jokes.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Tiffany watched as they pulled up, "I think I was 19, turning 20...some five years ago, turning up here for the first time with a job application. He first put me on cleaning this place, before I worked in the clubs, I didn't have much experience. It doesn't look one bit different."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"Hey, don't go calling me a spoilsport. I'm a constable, and it wouldn't look good if I turn up at some house and start pashing the new resident," and she went to the door, but before opening it she turned back to him, "What the hell... reckon I could get one for the road?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Johnny looked over at her standing by the door. "Come on over here then." He says to her. "I mean its just the two of us, no one would know what would happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: