Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

William smiled sitting back looking her figure over.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Nadine pushed into him, sending him onto his back a little harder than she expected to, "Sorry, babe... tonight I'm in charge, but you tell me how you want it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 pm

William smiled up at her taking his hands along her thighs then her sides. "I like when you're in charge." He said. "Why don't you take me for a ride, use me to make yourself feel good."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

"I already am more happier than ever before," Nadine smiled wrapping his hands tighter around her so she felt closer to him as she started, "But I want you to be."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm

William smiled. "Making you happy makes me happy Nadine." He said caressing her perfect figure.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 pm

"I think we're both getting a bit flabby, babe," Nadine teased pulling on some skin on his chest, "I hope Gwen gets her club going. I wanna dance for you on stage."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm

William smiled. "I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Nadine reached over grabbing the Ipod speaker remote, turning on the music of Pitbull.

"Yep, Pitbull has it right, I know you, William...you want me!" she teased pushing her hands down onto his chest, moving a notch faster against him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

William smirked at her. "Of course I want you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Nadine smiled lowering herself a fraction to kiss him, and even as she focused on kissing him like crazy, she took her hands to his and lead them to her breasts, making him help her massage them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Samantha left the pub and climbed into her car. She drove it fast and spun it around to cut Chase off.

"Hey," she called out hopping out throwing her jacket into the car, and unbuttoned her blouse, "How bout a new deal? You like this here, its your's if you help me out. And only when I say that we've finished taking them down."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm

"You've got my attention' Chase said getting in with her
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

(who are Chase and Samantha going after? Was gonna have Talbot have James bring Chase back in soon)

William kissed her massaging her breasts, squeezing them as he rubbed his hard member against her folds.

James decided to go out for a drink.

John was on the phone with one of his men.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:20 pm

(organ traficers, the one's that took Laurie)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

(She's already doing it lol)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:27 am

prydeman wrote:
"You've got my attention' Chase said getting in with her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 am

"I went with the most obvious way. You're not that hard to figure out Chase, you want what most men want, the perfect female."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 am

"right, so what do I have to do to get in your pants" Chase said staring at her breast.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

Samantha hit the accelerator, "I want to take out the man that sits at the top, he would have a lot of wealth, security and intelligence. But he would think that someone would try and take him down with numbers. You're the sort that could work your way up his ranks to get close enough to take him out and tell me everything that will warrant an arrest."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 pm

"So I'm supposed to try and get on the good side of this guy just so you can arrest him" Chase said "I've got a better idea, why don't I just kill the bastard and his men."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 pm

"That works as well Chase. This is being done off the book, as of this moment, I'm technically not represented by the police. It'll help me slip in easier and that no rules apply."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 pm

John sighed not wanting to wait up for Gwen and he went to bed.

James was driving back to the Mansion.

William laid back with Nadine resting after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

"Whatever you say" Chase smiled "Are you open to new experiences?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm

"We should make a bet on who's going to move first? I'm hungry but I can't move a limb," Nadine said lying with his arm around her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I wouldn't be a cop if I wanted to sit back and watch the flowers grow."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

"So then you wouldn't be opposed to a little three way action when this is done then" Chase smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: