Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 pm

"Three way, Chase? You only know yourself," Samantha replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

"There's Laurie or Monica" Chase said

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:03 pm

"A 17 year old, or a pregnant women?" Samantha replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:12 pm

"Wait, which one's pregnant?" Chase asked "It's not Laurie is it? What does it matter, either one it could be mine."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 pm

"Heard on the pipeline that a baby is up for sale, from a blonde hot woman that they recently captured. It ringed a bell. I wonder if it is Laurie."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Chase sighed leaning back

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 pm

"Don't worry Chase, if we save Laurie you can get a glimpse of the rugrat when its born, and then they can disappear out of your life. But aren't you curious in finding out if the baby will look like you? Might even be able to create a Chase junior to annoy the police force even more."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

"the kid is better off not knowing me" Chase said "I never knew my old man."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm

"A child won't remember its first week of life, so perfect opportunity to show it your face, knowing it would never remember it. Also allows you time for a reunion with Laurie."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:49 pm

"If you say so" Chase shrugged.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"We should make a bet on who's going to move first? I'm hungry but I can't move a limb," Nadine said lying with his arm around her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I wouldn't be a cop if I wanted to sit back and watch the flowers grow."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

"I'll go get us something to eat." William offered.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:11 pm

"But I'll be lonely," Nadine reminded him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 pm

"I'd only be gone a minute or two, long enough to grab something from the kitchen...or we can order some take out and just wait lazily until the delivery arrives."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Nadine smiled hopping up, "It's alright, I think if we spent our days lying in bed, we'd become lazy, fat and ugly, and neither of us want that do we? Besides, it can be something to look forward to when we're both old and grey, cause you know I'm going to hunt you down in your nursing home? Give the other old dudes a taste of what they think they're too old to get."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"I don't plan on going to a nursing home." William smiled.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am

"Gonna count down the hours on a Grandfather clock, lying in bed in a beautiful manor with the lady of the house by your side?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 am

"As long as you are the lady of the manor I'll be happy." William said.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 pm

"Oh, so in this story the woman takes command of the house and the man is the Lord of the manor, and at the dinner table its the female that sits at the head of the table. I think i like that idea. Making the woman become the leader."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 pm

William just smirked at her. "Uh huh."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Nadine laughed, "Just accept that I may be more commanding than you, and bad-er."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

"Where are we going anyway" Chase asked

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Samantha softened, "The organ harvesters steal from the donor centre at night, of course, and they must be going somewhere, so tonight we're going to take out two of them and take their place."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

"I can't admit that babe, I gotta at least argue with ya." William smiled.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm

"So we're using the delivery men to get the top guy" Chase said "If we know who the big guy is and where to find him why waste time with the small fish?"

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: