Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

Kevin shrugged. "Okay, sure." Kevin texted Natalia.

Natalia read her phone and suggested for Lillianne to come. They headed out to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 am

"Awesome, this should be fun" Cody smiled

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:18 am

Lillianne and Natalia walked toward Kevin and Cody. Lillianne said hello to Kevin then turned to Cody. "I don't think we've met." She said. "My name is Lillianne."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 am

Cody smiled tipping his hat "Cody."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 am

The girls looked at each other emotionlessly. "Where are we going?" Natalia asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:36 am

"Carnival" Cody said opening the door for them "Supposed to have some cool shows and rides."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

"That sounds fun." The girls said in unison and got in the car. Kevin sat in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:37 am

Cody took off pulling up to the carnival a short time later. He got out opening the door for the girls
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 am

The girls slid out the door Cody held open and Kevin out the front one.
"I haven't been to a carnival in so long." Kevin said.
"I've never been to one." Lillianne said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

"Trust me this will be fun" Cody smiled
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 am

"It looks rather cleche, no offense." Lillianne said. "How about we do something mischevious."

Kevin smiled in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:43 am

"What do you have in mind?" Cody smiled

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 am

"I'll come up with something." She said and held her hand up, her fingernails growing. It was now apparent that she was not wearing black nail polish, but that her fingernails were made of black gems.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 am

(Carnival is run by mutants, going to be some anti mutant terrorists and stuff here)

"Hey kid if you're on break you're in the wrong place" a carny shouted over at her "What show you with anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:28 am

Brian was eating some popcorn as he walked around the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 am

"Look mommy another dog boy." a kid said pointing at Brian. The mother pulled her close looking at Brian like she was scared.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 am

Lillianne grabbed the man's head with both of her hands andmade him fall unconscious. She looked at Cody and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 am

"That was rather rude" Codey said

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" another carney said coming over, his eyes flashing bright blue. "What'd you do that to Mark for?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 am

Brian rolled his eyes turning back to his human form. "I'm eating fucking popcorn lady I don't want you or your kid." He said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 am

Jackson stepped out of his suv "Alright men let's not have any unneccessary casualties. No normals are to be harmed, even if they're trying to protect a freak."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 am

"Back off man" Codey said. "He'll be fine, I think. Why don't you go back to entertaining the marks."

Jackson and his men were checking thier weapons getting ready for thier assault on the carnival

"that's disgusting, what a freak."
"Oh god it touched me, that creepy thing touched me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 am

Brian was sitting on a bench eating.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 am

Jackson lead his men to the carnival using detectors to search out the mutants, killing the ticket taker.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 am

Brian looked up hearing the ticket taker get killed and he stood up, he knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 am

Jackson and his men went through the carnival shooting any mutants.

"Thanks for agreeing to this Mr. Harris."
"Not a problem, public relations is very important to us at Mercer's." Charles smiled as they went live.
"We're here with Charles Harris, adminstrator at Mercer's School for the Gifted. Let's get right into it- What is Mercer's?"
"Mercer's is a school that was founded to be a place where specially gifted individuals can go to be with others like them."
"You mean it's a school for mutants"
"I did not say that" Charles said "Yes a large portion of our student body are labled 'mutants' but we do have so called normal humans as well. And mutants is not a very acurate term for describing indviduals with unnatural abilities. Yes they are different from normals but so are people that have a sixth toe, down's syndrom, ms, and any other number of physical or mental malaties. They are not labeled as mutants because of this. Those with more severe or obvious deformities are labeled handicap but the person that able to run fast enough to break the sound barrier is called a mutant and a freak. If we're going to put labels on these things let's at least try to be fair."
"So are you saying that mutants... I'm sorry, individuals with unnatural abilites should be considered handicap?"
"Not at all" Charles said "I'm just saying that if we're going to label someone a mutant just because they are different then let's be fair about it. A person suffering from cerebal pulsey and a person that can fly are both different from someone like you but the boy that can fly is treated differently than the boy with cerebal pulsey."
"Alright, so what would you suggest?"
"I suggest we treat everyone equally" Charles said "I don't look any different from you. I don't have wings growing out my back or energy shootig out of my eyes but I am different than you. I am stronger, faster, and heal faster than normal humans. I don't think I'm better than you, I believe normal and abnormal humans can co-exist and that is one of the things we teach our students at Mercer's"
"What about the rumors that you are training terrorist?"
Charles sighed "One of our professors was teaching the students a more extremist point of view on the normal/abnormal human relationship. There is no denying that he and some of his followers did attack normal humans but he was let go years ago and his followers kicked out of the school. We at Mercer's do not..."
"Sorry to interrupt but I'm getting word that there is some kind of fight going on at a carnival."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: