Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 am

"Can you make this a little more challenging" Cody said firing at a target and hitting the bullseye, again. "This is too easy. "
"You want challenging rook, let's see how you do in the dark" Darryl said darkening the room by creating shadows
Cody just chuckled hitting the targets dead center "Still too easy."
"Then let's see how you do with someone attacking you." Charles said over the loud speark. "Darryl, you know what to do."
Darryl grinned getting off the wall and creating several shadow copies and other creatures sending them after Cody. Cody dodged the attackers firing at the targets still hitting his mark.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 am

Brian sat off against the wall thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:29 am

Charles stopped the session after awhile. Cody looked around as the room brightened smiling "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 pm

"Actually you missed one" Charles said walking in.
"Where?" Cody asked looking around "I hit every target dead center, look for yourself."
"What about the one behind Brian?"
"There's not a target behind him"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 am

Brian moved to reveal the target.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 am

Kirsty clapped heading into the room, drawing back her hood of her jacket, shaking her white hair to make it blonde again.

"That's why girl's are better, we don't miss anything. And god, can it get any colder outside? I really don't look good with Gaga hair!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

"X-ray vision is not one of my powers" Cody said turning to face her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 pm

"That's rather a good thing, X-ray vision with you staring directly at me... would show you things you shouldn't see," she replied leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 pm

(teacher or student ?)

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 pm

*Edited...student- 15 almost 16.*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 pm

"Whatever" Cody said walking out
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Brian just stood up and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm

"Well this was a waste of my time" Daryl said heading out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:11 am

Natalia stepped in rubbed her arm sheepishly. She looked around quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 am

"You missed training" Charles said looking over at her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 am

"Sorry.. I don't really want to be here anyways." She said with her quiet, frail voice.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

"Can you control your abilities?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 am

Natalia sighed. "No."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 am

"Then you belong here" Charles said. "We're done with training for today and I believe classes are over so go hang out with the others. You're an attractive young woman, you should be out having fun not locked in your room." He walked out of the training room heading to the elevator
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 am

Natalia had a tear building up in one eye and she silently disagreed with him and put her hands over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am

Charles headed up to his office to grade some papers.

Cody and Daryl walked out of the locker room.
"Mr. Perfect ain't so perfect."
"I didn't know it was there" Cody said "and even if I did I couldn't hit it without hitting Brian."
"So you're saying there was a target impossible for you to hit." Daryl smiled
"No, I could've hit it" Cody said "but I'd rather not be kicked out for killing a senior student."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 am

"See ya at the club sharpshooter" Daryl said heading upstairs.
"Oh so you're actually inviting us rooks to party with you" Cody smiled "and the name's Colt."
Daryl flipped him off as the doors closed

Cody shook his head walking over to Natalia "So, what are you doing tonight?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 am

Natalia ran a hand through her tangled hair. "Nothing yet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 am

"Wanna come to the club with us?" Cody asked "Should be fun."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 am

"I'm only sixteen." She informed him, wondering if he meant an 18+ club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: