Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am

I love you

Kevin sat next to her with a book of his own. "I didn't know this was such a hot spot for reading." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 am

Cody went to hi room putting on some shorts working on his english paper
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 am

Natalia knocked on his door once she finished showering.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 pm

"It's unlocked" he shouted from his desk "Come on in."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Natalia stepped in and shut the door behind herself. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 pm

"Hello" Cody smiled turning to her, looking her over.

(gotta go, catch ya tomorrow )
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 pm

"I'm here to distract you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Kirsty smiled, "I don't think its meant so much for reading but more for being deep in your thoughts and mellowing over life's problems. There needs to be a sign.... Daydreaming corner. I'm justy miserable cause all I can do is make my hair and appearance different. Wanna see an American?"

She shook herself and her body turned a dark brown and her hair turned black, "Whattup?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 pm

"Nah, that's cool! Imaginane how much money you'll save on hair dye." Kevin smiled. "Wanna see my powers?" He threw a rock up into the air and tried to follow it, staying right under it. It stopped soaring and turned around, falling, landing on Kevin's chest. The rock disappeared into his chest. A few seconds later, Kevin held his hand out for her to see. Inside his hand was a blue orb of raw energy. "Ta da"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 am

"Well you certainly are a lovely distraction" Cody smiled closing his laptop walking over to her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 am

Natalia smiled nervously, a bit intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 am

Cody placed his hands gently on her shoulders "Relax I'm not going to hurt ya darlin. Why don't you sit here in the bed, it's more comfortable than standin."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:22 am

Natalia sat on the bed. "I know, you just intimidate me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 am

"Why?" Cody asked sitting next to her rubbing her shoulders
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:27 am

"Your ego." She said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 am

Cody stopped and looked at her "I will not apologise for having confidence in my abilities."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:44 am

"Right, 'confidence'." Natalia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:55 am

"If my 'ego' is such a turn off why'd you come?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 am

"I didn't say that, I said it was intimidating." Natalia corrected.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am

"Alright then" Cody smiled leaning in to kiss her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:09 am

Natalia let him kiss her and kissed him back softly
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 am

Cody ran a hand through her hair caressing her arm with the other pulling her into a deeper kiss
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 am

Natalia pulled away quickly with a loud, surprised inhale. "Sorry.. I'm not ready to be in a relationship.. if that's what you're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 am

"That's okay" Cody smiled "doesn't mean we can't hang out or fool around from time to time."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

"True." She said. "Well, to an extent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: