Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Drake blocked the lighting with his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Zyrack jumped back to his feet and pulled Drake back in towards him as he did he jumped and landed a kick to Drake's ribs sending him back.Turning apon the noise of the stormtroopers marching towards them he smiled at Drake "Time's up Jedi" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 am

Drake chuckled. "So sad to see me go I bet." He said before throwing a piece of wall at Zyrack smashing him into another wall. He turned and sent several things at the stormtroopers before force jumping away.

Zasz stopped the incoming debris as he and the Stormtroopers arrived.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Zyrack hit the wall with a thud,shook his head and turned off his saber before he looked over at the troopers before he began to walk away
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm

"Failed to kill a Jedi Zyrack...first time for everything I guess." Zasz said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Bail turned and headed towards the door.
"Now unless you have any other concerns to address, I shall leave you now."

The doors swung open and Leia ran in to his side.
"Father, the imperial army have murdered peaceful protesters on the planet Ghorman," she begun.
"Whats all this?"
"Ghorman citizens were protesting about the tax they've been forced to pay out and saw a chance to rally when they spotted an Imperial ship coming in to land. The ship landed-"
"Please don't Mon Mothma! It's a horrible act."
"Yes, Leia. Anyhow hundreds were killed, which is why it is more important to establish a way to overthrow the empire."
"We cannot fight this battle with mere human beings. We need-"
"You know what Palpatine said to the senate... "In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society." How is murdering hundreds securing a safe future for everyone. You are not just the voice of Alderaan, Bail but the voice to Naboo and other planets. The Naberrie's have always been our friends, maybe they can offer their best Naboo citizens to aid in this.

I did not realise we had company who are these people?"
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Zyrack smiled "he escaped me for now" he said softly as he picked up a piece of fruit and took a bite
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:42 am

"Looked like he gave you trouble, if it's too much for you old friend I'll take him." Zasz said.

Katari looked at them. "I'm Katari Reishin, and Bail here knows exactly what I am, why he's played like he doesn't know me I don't know but I'm taking my leave seems me and my friend wasted our time."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 am

Zyrack laughed "what first Jedi to put up a fight and you want to kill him for me?" he said "no way i enjoy the challange" he said looking to where Drake headed off to "where could he of gone? you know this city better then i do"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 am

"The Spaceport, Palace, or the industrial center from where he was headed."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 am

Zyrack nodded "i doubt he would want to stick around" he said "too risky being caught"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 am

Zasz nodded. "I'll send some troops to the spaceport to assist you."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 am

Zyrack shook his head "i have a feeling he is here for a reason" he said "i only came here to wipe out that rebel base and he came along" he told Zasz "it is doubtful he would be alone here"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 am

"I agree, there is a chance he's a hiding Jedi but a small chance, I'll set up garrisons at the Spaceports, you get to hunting him." Zasz said.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 am

Zyrack nodded and force jumped away
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:05 am

Zasz lead the Stormtroopers to the Spaceport.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am

((umm what now? do i hunt him and find him or does he get away?))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 am

(Well he's heading to the Palace to regroup with Katari then escape, soe he could find him again)
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 am

Zyrack headed for the palace but since he was unsure of where Drake would go he was taking his time making sure he didn't get past him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am

Drake was moving quickly and stealthily towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 pm

"Katari Reishin, I wouldn't speak so rashly. You could've been a clawdite, and with the empire killing off jedi's, no one wants to utter anything relating to jedi's."

Then she extended an arm and shook Katari's hand.
"I am so glad that there are still Jedi's around. We gave our word to Padme Amidala that we would continue to overthrow the emperor, but we've got limited resources. However with what you've just heard, I think many citizens will be outraged."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Zyrack made sure the troopers guarding the palace were alert
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Zyrack was inside the palace and was now checking everyroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3