Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Senator Bail Organa looked tired but spoke very apologetic. "Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I can only hope you were given refreshments and any medical assistance if needed from my wife. So I hear my wife wasn't good enough to speak to, you needed me, therefore what can I do for you both? Come we'll use this room to our right."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:54 am

Katari looked at Bail and walked into the room. "You can stop the games Bail, you called us here to talk about the Rebellion you're starting with Senator Mothma."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Katari looked at Bail and walked into the room. "You can stop the games Bail, you called us here to talk about the Rebellion you're starting with Senator Mothma."

Hey mate, noticed you're up to something, I could take on Bail for you temporarily if you want, but let me know where you're heading with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:10 pm

(well basically He just wants to recruit them into the Rebellion that's growing, as Jedi would be prime candidates for the rebellion.)
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Venom551 wrote:
(He probably would, Zasz is there looking for Rebels and Drake)

Zasz looked around and he turned to a Stormtrooper. "Commander seal the area off."

Zyrack was sent flying back towards a wall as Drake came out from a balcony and used Force Push on him.

Zyrack hit the wall and looked up "oh my a Jedi" he said with a smirk before pulling Drake towards him and right into Zyrack's kick.Using the time he had given himself he got back up and turned on the Blue Lightsaber lance "i have all the time in the world you my Jedi friend do not" he said firing a large bolt of lightning at him,the bolt of lightning could be seen from the street below.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Drake put his his light saber up blocking the lightning easily. He chuckled and once the lightning attack ended he dashed at Zyrack and swept his feet out from under him and while he was in the air he punched down at him using the force to make his punch stronger and he put Zyrack through the roof.

Zasz looked up seeing the lightnings glow. He titled his head and used force jump getting to a roof.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Zyrack hit the floor and looked up "nice trick" he said before he pulled down the whole roof on top of them.as Drake hit the floor Zyrack kicked him in the face and force pushed him backwards and out into the street
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am

Drake stood in the street. He tilted his head and pulled the rest of the house down ontop of Zyrack.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Zyrack held the roof up using the force before he pushed it away and sending it towards the market moving forward he slashed at Drake's head
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Drake ducked and punched Zyrack in the gut hard knocking him back and he came at Zyrack with a powerful downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Bail cocked an eye at them both and looked them over. They knew too much to be wayward refugees but while they went under the cover as one, he'd too watch his back with them.
"The decisions of the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine are hard on everyone, we will find you emergency housing before we can look into restoring you to your homes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 am

Katari looked at him, he was acting strange. "Okay."
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Zyrack blocked with the left side of his lance and slid Drake's Saber towards the ground before Zyrack swung the right hand side of his lance towards Drake's head

People scattred as the building roof Zyrack tossed landed in the middle of the market killing dozens of people and injuring more.

((should of stopped the roof lol))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Drake used the force holding Zyrack's lance back then he threw him to the ground with the force hard. He took a stance waiting, he didn't really care about the people he was focusing on Zyrack.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Zyrack fired a bolt of lightning and quickly flipped back to his feet and using the force to toss whatever he could at Drake including parts of the near by buidlings and even people
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Drake blocked the lighting with his saber and he ducked and dodged the incoming debris coming at Zyrak with a flurry of powerful slashes.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Zyrack blocked the attacks before flipped over the top of him and spun the Lightsaber lance around and went for a powerful stab though Drake's back

"are those Jedi's?" nearby people asked "thought they were dead?" said another "one of them is Sith i think" said a old man
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

Drake put his lightsaber back behind him blocking and he spun around parrying the attack from Zyrack and coming at him with a slash.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Zyrack blocked the slash parried the attack down and elbowed Drake in the face before spinning around and aimming for a slash to Drake's head

((need a way to end this))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

(Good guy wins bad guy runs?)

Drake dodged it and he kicked Zyrack in the face busting his nose.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 am

((i was thinking stalemate good guy runs cos he sees more backup arviving so he hightails it and the two of them can have a mad fight later on))

Zyrack stumbles backwards and force pushes Drake backwards sending him into a market stall
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

(Did Zyrack bring back up?)

Drake landed and he flung several things from the market at Zyrack pelting him.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 am

((no but your guy with all those stormtroopers should be there by now))

Zyrack blocked a few and pushed a few back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 am

(He was the only going, the Stormtroopers I think were just securing the area where Zyrack killed those rebels)

Drake came at Zyrack putting his shoulder into Zyrack's chin knocking him into a wall hard. He jumped back twirling his light saber.

Zasz was walking though the Market bringing some Stormtroopers with him having heard the battle.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Zyrack hit the wall and fired lightning back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars   Star Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next