Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Ford nodded. "Well let's see where they decide to meet...again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:25 pm

Case looked back out the window thinking for a moment, "it does make the most sense, but somehow I'll have to figure out what this all means. Why is she captive and who has her?"

She paused again and lent against the window, "but that's not the real thing that's upsetting me. If she's my mother then where has she been all this time? And why can't I remember being a child put to sleep with songs and stories. I remember being kissed on the forehead and told that I had to be a good girl, everything would be okay and over the weeks that woman came to me less and then once I was healed I became a Jedi and that was it. Nothing much exists before the accident, just small things that a person told me and tiny images."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm

"The Empire is reeling too," Ena said in a a muffled voice, still facedown on the console. "They didn't lose as much as we did, but they got hit bad enough to realize that they can't win alone. The question isn't 'will the Republic and Empire ally?', but more 'how long are they going to bicker about pointless crap first?' Because that's exactly what they're going to do. Thank goodness I'm not a negotiator like Master Tamil."

Tamil sneezed loudly just as every Stormtrooper in his turret was relaxing with the end of the battle, causing everyone to jump and finger their weapons, before they sheepishly turned back to what they were doing before.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:42 pm

"Already brokered the alliance." Leia said. "Luke told me before you lot left Dac to get me Admiral Thrawn met with Chancellor Mothma."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:50 pm

"If I felt that would neutralize the possibility of conflict, I would be far less worried, Minister, I assure you," Zora says. "The Nalroni is correct. Squabbles will happen. It is inevitable. To expect any less would be unrealistic."

Chewie roars as the Falcon pulls into the Inflictor, having shown up just before the Raptor, which pulls in shortly afterwards.

As the Raptor's ramp opens, Jil makes her way to the Falcon. "Is everyone over here okay? Anyone in need of medical aid or... why is it that whenever I see the Nalroni, she looks like death?"

"Why else?" Nix says, passing Jil on her way off of the ship. "She's a friggin' try-hard." She walks off into the Inflictor to find someplace quiet.

"We will be fine, Jil," Zora says. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Ena fought back the urge to snarl at Nix's comment; doing so would only intensify her headache. "Yes, because feeling the maximized emotional backlash from killing two-hundred and twenty-four thousand people in the space of two minutes counts as me exhausting myself from being a 'try-hard'. Icy bitch."

Chewie growled noncommittally, hoisting her up over his shoulder in a Fireman's carry.

"Ugh. Thanks Chewie. Just put me somewhere I can sleep off this headache."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:28 am

"I did not say there won't be arguments." Leia said. "Just that we're already working together, so have some hope Zora. " She said walking off the ship and into the Inflictor to find Han.

-----

Jarik had the Inflictor begin it's descent towards the Capital.

-----

Cassus went off to find something to eat.

-----

Ford went to get some sleep, his mind still weighted with his thoughts from earlier.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 am

Chewie laid Rowena down in the dorm that the few Jedi had take up in. She immediately curled up into a ball and went to sleep, without even taking off her armor or shredded robes.

Tamil stuck his head in, smiled briefly at his sleeping apprentice, then went on to find Siha, to hopefully pick up their spar while waiting for the conference between the Republic and the Empire.

He found the Nautolan in the hanger bay, simply meditating as though she'd been waiting for him. Given her empathy, she probably had. "Spar, Irikah?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:59 am

Siha snaps back to reality, her mind having been consumed by the mass rainbow of emotions she'd felt since returning to the Inflictor. For a time aboard the Falcon she'd read into the feelings of Tamil's own apprentice. And in that she detected many emotions that weren't her own. Far more than could be analyzed in depth. Now back in the real world, Siha looks up to see Tamil beside her. She nods and stands, first bowing to the Jedi Master.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:36 am

Tamil bowed back, then nodded towards the largest open training bay. They walked over there, Siha following him, and squared off about three meters apart.

"Sabers only," he stipulated, drawing his and igniting it. "There's something I want to try and understand."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:50 am

Siha nods and draws out her saber, twirling it slowly at her side. For a moment she seems removed from the world again. Uncertainty. Frustration born of confusion. And Focus. An intense drive to correct that which isn't right. A sensation with which Siha is all too familiar. The spinning dual-saber at her side suddenly begins to pick up speed, such that it looks like a disc of light, rather than a beam sword.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:57 am

Chancellor Mothma, Leia, Luke, Han, Lando, Ackbar, and several other prominent Republic figures were gathered into conference room, before them appeared holograms of Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Pellaeon, and other Imperial figures. Cassus entered with several of his Mandalorian commanders. Holograms of sever prominent Hutts appeared as well as representatives from the Chiss Ascendancy and the Hapes Consortium.

"We apologize for not making the trip in person but for security reasons we thought it best not to gather together in one place again." Thrawn said.

"We understand. Now let's get to business shall we?" Mothma said.

"Yes lets." Thrawn said. "I understand your shipyards at Dac have been crippled. That leaves you with the shipyards and repair docks at Lantillies, Abhean, and Kar Shian that can repair capital ships and smaller craft such as cruisers and frigates."

"Sadly yes." Admiral Ackbar said. "The loss of the shipyards at Dac also cut our production capabilities by 25%. Our yards at Tantive, Peg Shar, Hast, and Thanos will pick up what slack they can producing our capital ships."

Thrawn nodded. "We've also suffered major losses. We have currently lost the lards at Fondor, Byss, Foerost, the Koornacht Cluster, and Bilbringi. Fortunately Kuat, Sullust, Sluis Van, Corellia, Duro, and Rendili have held the line. The Sith have yet to penetrate the defenses of those worlds."

"Though they have tried." Pellaeon added.

"We'll need to pool our resources in order to match their production capability." Leia said. "The Empire clearly has the production advantage here so we must get the Mon Calamari Shipyards back on line."

"How long will that take?" Thrawn asked.

"A year maybe two." Ackbar said. "The Sith totally destroyed about half of the orbital facilities."

Thrawn nodded. "Then the Empire will allow the Republic to use the facilities at Sluis Van and Corellia to pick up the slack."

"Are you mad?!" A Imperial Moff said before his hologram vanished as Thrawn turned him off.

"Seems not everyone is agreement here Admiral." Leia said.

"Well I am not finished." Thrawn said. "In exchange for the use of the facilities at Sluis Van and Corellia the Empire will have access to any Republic yards for refitting, refueling, resupplying, and repairs. I will also extend this to Republic vessels as well."

"What about Mandalorian ships?" Cassus asked. "Or are we being left out of this agreement?"

"No of course not." Leia said. "The Mandalorians will have access to all Republic yards as well."

"And Imperial." Thrawn added. "But, the Republic will make this concession once the war is over."

"What concession is that?" Chancellor Mothma asked.

"The Maw." Thrawn said. "The system will be returned to Imperial Control."

Mothma studied Thrawn. "That will require a vote."

"Then vote." Thrawn said. "Unless the Maw is returned then the Empire will only allow you to repair your ships at our yards, we will not turn over the production facilities at Sluis Van or Corellia to you without the Maw."

Mothma nodded. "Understood." Mothma looked over at Leia who nodded, they had to agree to this the Empire might have a chance of going to toe to toe with the Sith but the Republic needed those shipyards more than they needed the Maw and it's secrets.

"Good." Thrawn said. "Now to our war objectives. The Core must be retaken. The industrial capacity of the worlds there outstrips the rest of the galaxy. Coruscant is not important I don't think just yet but Foerost, Byss, Mechis, those worlds will be needed."

"I agree." Ackbar said. "But we must also hit the Sith in critical areas as well, they will expect a counter offensive in the Core and Deep Core."

"Agreed." Thrawn said. "They will not expect a strike deep inside their own territory however."

"What do you plan to hit?" Cassus asked.

"Their production facilities. Of course being based out of the Unknown Regions they have the benefit of being hidden from us. I can say this though, the Unknown Regions did not have the industrial capacity the Sith Empire has. I spent most of my career out there, only the Chiss had shipyards of any note out there."

"You suspect something else then?" Mothma asked.

"Star Forge?" Cassus joked.

"Exactly." Thrawn said. "The ancient Republic did battle with Darth Revan's Sith Empire and they had that ancient station building their fleet up."

"That thing was destroyed." Cassus said.

"These Sith may have recovered the blueprints and rebuilt it." Leia said. "But this is a longshot hoping they've rebuilt this."

"I know but it is not our only course of action." Thrawn said.

"We'll being our counter attacks, the goals must be Fondor, The Core Worlds, and Ansion." Ackbar said.

"Three war fronts?" Cassus asked.

"Yes." Thrawn said. "The Fondor front will be headed up by Imperial and Republic forces, the Anison front will be Mandalorian and Imperial and the Core will be all of us together."

"Agreed." Ackbar said. "That is the best way to split our forces."

Cassus nodded. "I agree."

"Now, I have one question." Thrawn said bringing up a holographic image of a Conqueror-Class Star Destroyer.

"What is that..." Leia asked.

"A new class of ship." Thrawn said. "It is a variant of a Imperial-II Class but armed with a-"

"Superlaser." Luke said studying it. "You've built another superlaser."

"It's not as powerful as the Death Stars, more mobile however." Thrawn said. "The main weapon has the power to shatter a asteroid the size of Kessel and to crack continents on a planet's surface. It can also one shot any capital ship class. We've tested it on several classes."

"So what is the question here?" Leia asked.

"To field it now or to hold them in reserve should we find the Star Forge. If we deploy them now the Sith will take losses but they will study these ships, adapt to them and develop counters."

"Hold them." Luke said. "If things become dire field them but using them against the Star Forge, if it exists, will prove to be a breaking point against the enemy...I can almost sense these weapons are meant for something bigger than fleet actions against other ships."

Thrawn nodded. "So be it."

"So how will we locate this Star Forge?" Mothma asked.

"I suggest a small team of crack operatives, scoundrels, and even Jedi." Han said. "They'll be able to move much quicker in Sith space than sending out scout fleets or the obvious Infiltrators or Storm Commando teams."

"Who will make up this team?"

"Oh...I have a few ideas." Han smiled.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Rather than immediately engage, Tamil stepped back and watched, his eyes trained on the speed of the rotations, the pattern of moves. Regardless of how skilled she is, Siha is humanoid; her movements are incapable of total randomness, and her rotation speed his limited by her control of the Force and the flexibility of her wrists. There's an upper limit to what she can do.

Finding the pattern after several seconds, he griped his blade in both hands and slashed outward in a powerful Shii-Cho broad sweep, then forced the blade downward and smashed them into the floor. He's forced to step back as her other blade spins past his arm, but he'd proven his point; her standard defense would not be enough.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 12:19 am

The meeting concluded, the Empire, Republic, Hutts, Chiss, and Mandalorians had come to an agreement. The war was on and now the Allies had a plan.

Han, Luke, and Leia walked to an assembly area and contacted those who had under taken the mission rescue Leia from Byss. These people would form the basis for the two teams to be formed.

Jarik, Saltatha, Ford, and Cassus arrived.

"What's going on Master?" Ford asked Luke as he approached with Saltatha.

"The Republic and Empire have come to terms for a military alliance. The Hutts, Mandalorians, and Chiss have also joined us. We're going to be forming two specialized teams as well to under take missions of critical importance."

"What missions?" Ford asked.

"I will explain that once everyone else arrives." Luke smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 12:48 am

"You better have a good reason for wakin' me up, Solo," Kitty says, stretching as she enters the assembly room, Cairn right behind her.

Tsuni and Jaxie walk in, side by side, Tsuni polishing her rifle and Jaxie holding her hands behind her head. "What up, boss?" Jaxie asks.

Zora walks in, the other Mercenary Knights behind her.

"What?" Nix says as she appears through the corner wall and leans against it.

---

As Tamil backs away, Siha takes the moment's opening to get her saber spinning again, along with herself. As she twists and her saber twirls, she takes a few light sweeps at Tamil that easily get cast aside but never interrupt her momentum as her saber immediately picks up its spin. Then she suddenly makes a more powerful, precise strike.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 am

Ena trailed in behind Kitty, yawning. "I do hope we'll actually get a bit of downtime. Fifteen minute power-naps don't cut it. Ever."

Tamil parried Siha's thrusts with Makashi bladework, mind racing as he tried to figure out where he was lacking. He reacted quickly, switching to Soresu mid-sequence when she tried her more powerful thrust, but the blade was nearly knocked out of his hand. Her firmly caught the hilt in both hands and stepped back again, this time able to deal with her probing attacks firmly and without problems.

It's the mid-sequence transitions, he realized, a frown pulling his mouth down as he continued his defensive blocking and parrying. Switching from one form to another disrupts my concentration as I try to shift priorities, change my grip, and control the motion of my opponent's lightsaber. That disrupts my focus... which in turn, disrupts my strength in the light side. The Jedi depend on superior focus. No wonder I was having problems.

Tamil stepped forward, catching Siha's blade close to the hilt as the sequence ended, and used a powerful Djem So overhand strike to force her back and gain some space. "That explains it. In trying to improve my form to its utmost, I'd forgotten something supremely basic." He smiled. "Shall we finish this?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:13 am

Saltatha patted Ena on the shoulder giving her a word of encouragement, well a growl but still.

Luke looked around at everyone, all but Siha and Tamil had arrived. He would fill them in once they got here.

"We're forming two teams with two goals." Han said. "One team we're sending into Sith Space. Your primary objective is to discover how the Sith have managed to out pace us and the Empire in ship building. Once you figure that out, we'll strike and cripple their means of war production. While you're out there you're to disrupt them as much as you can, hit supply lines, sabotage dry docks. Hit them where it hurts. For this team we'll need the best commandos, saboteurs, and scoundrels. A few Jedi won't hurt either."

"The other team has a more focused and dangerous goal." Luke said. "We've identified a pattern in the enemy. Worlds that have had a strong connection to the Force have been targeted, even if they're out of the way of the major fighting. Byss, Prakith, Tython, and Ilum have all fallen. We believe we'll see attacks on Korriban, Ziost, and Anzat soon. They are looking for something. I felt something within the Sith Lord while we dueled on Coruscant, I feel as is the conquest of the galaxy is a secondary objective to him. We need to find out what he's after and stop him."

"Well I'm not one for hunting down Sith legends and such." Jarik said. "I'll volunteer for the sabotage and infiltration team."

"I'm going after the Sith Lord." Cassus said. "He manipulated my people into fighting his war for him. Honor dictates I help in bringing him down."

"Going after the Sith too." Ford said.

Saltatha growled and nodded in agreement with Ford, he'd join the team hunting the Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:57 am

Siha stops the spin of her saber at her side and brings the blade across to rest, holding it horizontally in front of her. The emotions were lighter now. Understanding. Relief. Triumph over that which has ailed. The sparring had helped. She smiles and retracts her saber with a bow once more. As she stands upright, a call comes in for the pair to report to the assembly hall. Her gaze falls back to the master across from her and she heads off to report in.

They arrive in time to hear the spiel about the team splitting and she tilts her head, grasping only so much of what was said.

"Guess I'll follow the boss," Jaxie says.

"Unlikely," Zora says. "These things are much too important for the decision to be voluntary. It requires absolute certainty. A preconceived plan."

"Which means they have every intention of telling us who's on what team," Nix says.

"Or rather, who isn't on what team," Jil adds.

Leia nods and pulls up a holographic image of everyone. "That's correct. Both missions are crucial, but one's more dangerous than the other. Meanwhile, the less dangerous mission needs a more specialized group."

"I'm goin' with the kid. Which means the Sith Space team is gonna need a pilot," Han says. "Kitty, that's your job."

"Oh. Good. I'm a glorified escort," Kitty says.

"Not quite. They'll need a tech. And there ain't a better one in the galaxy," Han says.

Nix scoffs to herself. "Wait'll you see the other guy," she says under her breath.

Leia drags the image of Kitty over to one side. Then she holds her hand over the image of Tsuni. "Tsuni, you will be their lookout and covert observer. For their operations in particular the role is crucial."

Tsuni bows, her fist to her chest. "Of course, Minister Organa. I will perform to the best of my ability."

"Rowena, Jaxie, the two of you are gonna be the team's heavy and light infantry," Han adds, dragging their visages to the side with Kitty's and Tsuni's. "Keep 'em outta trouble."

"Wha-?! But-!" Jaxie pauses for a moment, then calms herself and looks off to a corner. "Yeah... okay."

Leia glances to Luke and Ford, then returns to the hologram before her, dragging Nix's visage over as well. "Nixerys will-"

"You want me to scout and run infiltration. I got it. Whatever. But call me that again and you can find someone else."

"O-kay," Leia says. "Jil'hani will run support and operate as the team's field medic. The rest of the Mercenary Knights will help out as infantry units with Jaxie and Rowena."

Zora observes the team breakdown so far. "They will need a leader," she says.

"Nice of you to point it out," Han says. "Because you're one of 'em."

Zora blinks. "Excuse me?"

"And one of the Empire's conditions involved all teams having equal leadership representation between the Republic and Empire, so... Jarik, you and Zora will be the Red and Blue leaders, respectively. You're the most proven leaders among the group and the best strategists."

"I... understood," Zora says.

Jil glances to Zora for a moment, then returns to observing the hologram of the team breakdown.

"That's everyone for the Sith Space team. Any questions?" Leia says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:05 am

"Will this team be making use of the Inflictor? Or am I the only Imperial assigned to this operation?" Jarik asked.

Ford looked to Jaxie and put his hand on her shoulder. "You'll do great Jax."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:24 am

"Right," Jaxie says. "Go team."

"Technically Dorian is Imperial," Jil says. "Or was. Not that he seems to care."

"Well you know, you can only enjoy yourself in uniform for so long before the vision in the mirror starts to bore you," Dorian says. "That and other things, of course."

"This team's going to need maneuverability and small size, more than anything," Han says. "They'll go in the Raptor."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:28 am

"Then I'll begin transferring my things." Jarik said. "See you all on board." He said heading off.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:39 am

Ena grimaced. "The Inflictor is a tad conspicuous anyway. Stealth systems or no. The Sith don't seem to be phased by them very much."

"Aside from that," Tamil interjected, walking in with Siha. "The main reason that Commander Bahr is going to be the only Imperial on the smaller team..."

Suddenly, outside the viewport, a sleek-looking cruiser with a massive gun attached to the front drops out of hyperspace. At roughly the same time, the main doors to the room open, allowing two individuals inside. A red-haired woman in silver armor polished to a mirror shine, and a hulking figure in white armor that looks like a Stormtrooper combined with a living armory.

"...is because the Empire decided to put most of their firepower into the main team."

"Captain Serra Jendri and ST-0001 Major-1," the woman said in a bored voice, shifting her helmet, a piece that looked like an old-school Clone Trooper helmet in gleaming silver, under her arm, "along with the Battle Cruiser Requiem. You asked for the Empire's best, and now you have it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 5:17 am

Jarik had his weapons, gear, and personal effects transferred to the Raptor.

He began to organize his quarters.

----

"Right, get yourselves situated on the ship." Han said looking over to the new arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:11 am

"The droids are already on it," Major nods, pointing over his shoulder towards the ship. "We've got a lot of guns."

"I bet you do," Han says.

Luke cuts in. "But before I forget myself. There's one other matter that we should attend to," he says, looking to Rowena. "In all the confusion, we've let it slip by us that there's a knighting ceremony to hold."

Zora turns to were Luke's gaze falls, looking upon the Nalroni. "Rowena? I see. Congratulations."

"Hardly expected to here you congratulating anyone on that," Dorian says.

"She follows a path that suits her and sees it through. I may not agree with the Jedi, but I would be a hypocrite to condemn those who do... Dorian."

Dorian shrugs casually with something of a smirk. "Right, then. You're the boss."

"All right, Lazuli," Jaxie says, giving Rowena a thumbs-up. "Movin' up in the world."

Siha glances around. Celebration permeates the room from every direction but one... Rowena's. Uncertainty. Nerves. A lowered center of confidence. 'Am I worthy? No. I can't be.' Internal backtalk dragging from the ankles. Conviction. 'But I must,' another voice - a firmer one - says. Siha simply eyes Rowena from her place across the room, not really giving any reaction of her own.

Last edited by Ink on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 8:16 am

"Congratulations." Ford said with a smile. "So after the ceremony I guess we'll go over the details of the other mission?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next