Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Rowena walked in step with Jaxie, leaning over to answer her question. "Adoptive father, I'm guessing. Given her emotions, she's not talking about a 'sugar daddy'; thank Ashla for that."

Tamil frowned, radiating disapproval strongly enough that his Padawan actually winced. "Do I need to actually reprimand you, Ena?"

The Nalroni buried her face in her hands with a groan. "Sorry, Master. Running on fumes and Force power; my verbal filtering is about as effective as Solo's cologne." She paused, then buried her head again. "Augh. See what I mean?"

Last edited by EonArashi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

"Do you really want to take that rust bucket to rescue your sister" Qui Gon asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:06 pm

"My ship will run circles around yours kid." Han said looking to Qui-Gon then he looked at Ena and went to say something but Chewie put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

Han threw his hands up and went to the Falcon.

Ford sighed and shook his head. "This is the weirdest gathering of people I've ever been to."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

"Maybe but it's also infamous and everyone in the galaxy knows about it. They're expecting a rescue attempt so why make it so obvious by using the ship that rescued her the first time she was kidnapped, Luke destroy the first Death Star, and helped bring down the Empire? It's Master Luke's call but, if it were me I'd use something a little less obvious."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:22 pm

The Captain wrote:
"Yes I'm sure." Désir said following him down the path. "I'll handle sabotaging the ship."

"Right."

-------

A moment later a slender, female Jedi Knight with black hair tied up in a bun is making her way through the corridors of the CR90, keeping her focused gaze straight ahead. She gives a reluctant smile and nod to passerby Jedi before turning around the corner heading to the cargo hold.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:23 pm

"He has a point, if slight," Zora says. "If we're aiming for secrecy, the Falcon cannot be the ship we send. It is too recognizable. We should save it for the assault phase."

"I can take the sneak team out in the Raptor," Kitty says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:31 pm

"Somebody here has some sense" Qui Gon said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:33 pm

"Well, I can see why you're so moody," case replied, "having all those titles to remember, and I'm just sole Caessida Reid. Mostly just Case. I certainly can't be a Reid now that the family who raised me aren't my real family.

So teacher, you were going to tell me who I might really be?"

~~~~~~~~

Cervana stood with a bemused smile and walked swiftly to her ship. She didn't tell the rest of her departure, a part of her was slightly concerned that they would send the strongest Jedi and she may face the power of Luke skywalker. The thought made her really concerned as the last time they met she lost the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:58 pm

"The Falcon is for the assault phase I'm not sneaking anyone in." Han said.

-----

"You are the daughter of Arden Lyn." Angalacon said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:08 pm

"So the guy was right... And she's alive. I guess I should find her," case murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:01 am

"She will find you in time." Angalacon said. "She is one of us."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:14 am

Case pulled away from him, "no... She couldn't be. You don't know the first thing about it. It's all lies!!! Every single thing out of your mouth. My mother was a good person, I can sense it. And so was my father. And so am I... So am I."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:16 am

Angalacon looked down at her. "It is the truth girl. The Sith are not evil we have a different outlook than the Jedi and their emotionless philosophy."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 am

"Oh really?!" Case challenged him back, "if she's one of you then where is she? Hmm... If you're all as powerful as you say you are, I can't imagine a person willingly giving away their children."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:23 am

"People gave their children away to the Jedi for thousands of years." Angalacon pointed out. "You'd be quite surprised at people."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 am

"Oh I'm very surprised, trust me," case retorted and crossed her arms, "where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 am

The minute Cervana arrived she set about ensuring that she was kept informed of all plans and especially if any ship entered their perimeter.

She stalked the shadows approaching Leia's cell, "greetings my lady. I apologise, they can be rather rough in carrying out their orders. You and I are going to be close friends, considering that if you or your Jedi friends try anything, my face will be the last thing you'll see. Or rather my lightsaber."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 am

"If I was under the threat of death I'd be dead already." Leia said sitting back in her cell. "You're master wants me alive. So please come and harm me, it'll end up far worse for you."

-----

"Out on her own assignments." Angalacon said. "Like I said she will come later. Now go and have your wounds tended to. You have training to complete soon."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:47 am

"Whatever," Nix says, kicking off of the wall in the back corner and heading out. "If I'm sneakin' you in, let's go. Longer we screw around, here, the more prepared they'll be."

"Geez. SOMEONE needs a boyfriend," Kitty says, trotting along after her.

Jax and Jil follow suit, glancing to one another with uncertain expressions. Tsuni picks up her sniper and follows them up, throwing the weapon over her shoulder by the strap.

Zora stands by the table. "The team making the rescue will wait here for them to give the signal. In the mean time, she should map each strategy."

Last edited by Ink on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 am

Ford sighed and followed after them, Jarik and his Storm Commandos following as well.

Cassus slung his blaster over his shoulder and followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:03 am

Qui Gon shrugged and headed off with the others "Just let me know where we're meeting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:07 am

"Why not just come with us?" Ford asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:10 am

"I am" Qui Gon said "I just need to know where we're meeting if we get seperrrated or I feel like I can do the job quicker on my own."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:11 am

Ena fell into step with Jil and Jaxie, dragging her feet. "Guh. Jil, if I could ask for a hand on the way there?" she asked, brushing her black hair behind her shoulder.

Tamil, on the other hand, made straight for the cargo bay of the Falcon. "If anyone needs me, find somebody else," he called jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:29 am

"I've got an assignment for you," case snapped, "how about no? No training unless something is done about it. Not my wrist, you know what I'm talking about. You want me so badly let's get this mother thing out the way and then you can stop using her as a way to get me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smart woman," Cervana replied and kept herself under her hood, "you know it's wise to cooperate, afterall Alderaan blew up the last time you put up a fight you weren't go in to win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next