Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Neri sighed and walked behind him, "Uh... on a different note. I lost all connections with Arden Lyn. She's likely gone back to being part of them again, however I did pick up Case. I could sense that she is okay... for now. I can't go after her, its not safe right now. I'll have to hope that whatever Case is doing is keeping her alive."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

The Captain wrote:
Angalacon smirked. "How many countless lives have the Jedi themselves ended? I will guide you and I will make you strong but you must embrace your emotions. Use your anger, your pain, and your sorrow. Feed upon them and you will gain strength."

-----

"My emotions? They're the one thing I hide from. Does the dark side have anything that stops you having nightmares? Feeling afraid like all the time? Does it bring back those you have lost?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Nix leans against the wall outside of her quarters, arms crossed. She arches her brow and scoffs. "Tch. Some good that'll do," she says as she senses the bubble go up. She opens one eye as the pitter-patter of footsteps passes her by. "Hey."

Before her is Jaxie, hands in her pockets and head held low. "Huh?"

"Well I was going to tell you to go find your boss. But if you're skulking around, too, that won't do any good, will it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"We pretending I don't have eyes, now?" Nix says in as flat a tone as ever.

Jaxie glances away. "What do you care?"

Nix stares straight through Jaxie, then sighs and kicks off of the wall. She plants her hands on top of Jaxie's head and turns the girl to face her. "I heard that noise you were spouting earlier about not moping around and making yourself useful. And I'd have called you on it if I didn't think you believed it. It'd have annoyed me."

"Everything annoys you."

"No. But liars do," Nix says. "Should tell you a thing or two about why I get more annoyed, the longer I'm on this tub. But you're no liar. You're just terrible at taking your own advice. Now quit skulking and go make yourself useful. Find your idiot of a boss and get him to quit being such a nuisance. At least get him to go back to his regular brand of boneheaded obnoxiousness. I'll take the backseat driving over the holier than thou act, any day. If he keeps this up, I swear, I just may skin him alive." She lets go of Jaxie, turns her back around and nudges her down the hall. "Go."

Jaxie looks to Nix over her shoulder, then darts off to find Ford. Then Nix leans back against her wall.

"You could have told her you wanted her to feel better. I'm sure she would have appreciated it," Tsuni says, rounding the corner.

"Quiet, Powder," Nix says, crossing her arms back.

Last edited by Ink on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:41 pm

The woman didn't mutter a single word to Nazrin and Eerie's attempt of ignoring her presence. She stood calmly wondering how they would both take to a change of their plans.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Nazrin and Eerie pool from the Sith network all throughout the galaxy, drawing in reports from agents from planet to planet as the Sith forces expand and their influence spreads. The core was theirs in a day. It would be under their complete control in under a week. "Lord Nazrin," one of the agents reports. Nazrin continues to work, Eerie being the one to pause and look up from her post. "Operatives report all rebellion in Coruscant space and on the ground has been quashed."

"Affirmative. As you were," Eerie says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:45 pm

"Nightmares can be used to fuel your power." Angalacon said. "But once you become powerful enough you won't fear anything."

-----

Ford was practicing his lightsaber forms, he couldn't meditate with the Force bubble up but he could focus on his swordsmanship. How in the hell he was the bad guy for protecting a prisoner from being tortured was beyond him. He sighed trying to quiet his mind as he went through the Djem So forms.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:09 am

"I'm afraid that won't be the way with me. I fear everything, most of all death, and even you can't stop that," case replied. She didn't like the way the conversation was going. Already she sounded mel and mild before him.

"That friend, Trent, did you know him? He claimed he knew my father and mislead me to believe the voices I had were coming from my father. That's not helpful information, nothingness I can use. Do you know anything about me?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:48 am

"I knew your father." Angalacon said. "As for Death, the Dark Side of the Force can prevent permanent death."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:57 am

Case didn't hear the rest and grabbed his arm, "well who was he? Tell me... And my mother?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:00 am

Angalacon looked down at her. "He was a great warrior, he died during the Clone Wars."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:01 am

"He was one of you?" Case asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:04 am

"Us? No. We did not exist during the Clone Wars. This Empire was built because of that war. Our goal is to reclaim the galaxy from the evil that was Palpatine and to save it from the corruption a Democracy brings."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:13 am

(Might be time to give her false information)

"Oh... I don't blame you for wanting to sort out his mess. Well was he bad though? Is that why he died?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:52 am

(Battle over, Sith one. Good guys retreated is that about right? If someone was taken I'll have Qui Gon follow to try to rescue them, if not I'll have him with everyone else)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:34 am

The Captain wrote:
Yeah Pryde the Sith won the battle, Leia was taken by the Sith but everyone has fallen back to Dac where we'll form the teams of heroes to move forward with.

Wanna get you involved more, I don't like moving too fast without people.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:24 am

The Captain wrote:
Maeror walked out to Désir and Darren. "What do you have for me?"

"You were right, master. I was not ready.", Darren spoke up and paused before speaking again. "I was blinded by my own selfish needs infront of your wishes and allowed the Jedi and the Traitor to get the best of me.", he said. "The High Inquisitor has now enlightened me and allowed me to focus."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:22 am

Maeror looked from Darren to Désir and as she went to speak the both of them were lifted into the air as Maeror Force Choked them.

"Yet again you fail me." Maeror growled walking towards them. "Yet again that traitor lives and I am STILL without the holocron I require. If the two of you cannot complete this task then I will find others who can."

He dropped them both freeing them from the Force Choke. "Now, will it be third time is the charm? Or do I have to undertake this mission myself?"

"Master..." Désir coughed from the force of his choke. "Forgive us, we will succeed in this. I promise you." She said looking up at him. "As your daughter I will not fail you again."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 am

The Captain wrote:
Ford was practicing his lightsaber forms, he couldn't meditate with the Force bubble up but he could focus on his swordsmanship. How in the hell he was the bad guy for protecting a prisoner from being tortured was beyond him. He sighed trying to quiet his mind as he went through the Djem So forms.

Jaxie stands in the doorway, watching Ford go through his sword technique. "Yo, Boss" she says. "Well, ya went and made yourself useful. Bit too useful, but ya took my advice. And somehow it doesn't look like ya feel any better." She slips into his field of concentration and trots over in front of him before blocking one of his saber motions with the sheathe of her own saber. "Spar?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:28 am

Ford nodded. "Sure thing." He said stepping back away from Jaxie. "Which form did you want to work on?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:31 am

"I'll stick with my Iaido, for now," Jaxie says. "Switch it up as I need. You do what you want." She lowers herself and holds her hand over the hilt of her saber. "So. What's eatin' ya, this time?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 am

Ford took a Soresu stance, he'd mastered Ataru and Djem So so he decided to work on the defensive stance.

"Well I got berated for stopping Nix from torturing our prisoner." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:45 am

"Heard about that," Jaxie says, dashing in, drawing her saber in a lightning quick slash, then sheathing it as she dashes back. "We sure that's why you were being chewed out? Doesn't seem like anything they'd try to stop you for. Nice block."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 am

"I wasn't very nice about it." Ford said stepping slowly in a circle keeping his guard up, letting her work on him as he worked on his defensive techniques. Every strike form her was met with a perfect block or parry.

"I know I'm not 100% right now but who is?" Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 am

"No one," Jaxie says. She dashes in again, this time striking down with the sheathe of her saber. But as she strike, she unsheathes the saber, itself, and swipes sideways at Fords overhead block with both it and her sheathe. "C'mon. Stabby's never nice. I don't think it's in her programming. Why was she trying to torture him, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:57 am

The Captain wrote:
Maeror looked from Darren to Désir and as she went to speak the both of them were lifted into the air as Maeror Force Choked them.

"Yet again you fail me." Maeror growled walking towards them. "Yet again that traitor lives and I am STILL without the holocron I require. If the two of  you cannot complete this task then I will find others who can."

He dropped them both freeing them from the Force Choke. "Now, will it be third time is the charm? Or do I have to undertake this mission myself?"

"Master..." Désir coughed from the force of his choke. "Forgive us, we will succeed in this. I promise you." She said looking up at him. "As your daughter I will not fail you again."

Darren coughed and turned his head a bit hearing Désir talk before bowing his head to Maeror. "As your apprentice I will succeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next