Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 am

Nightwing smirked. "People have been saying that for years...and look we're all still here." He said cracking Scarecrow across the head sending him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 pm

"Good morning little bird" Riddler smiled "What are the odds that I show up at Ms Graysons looking for her and find you. In a city like this high, but not for a guy like me. See unlike most of the so called 'super villains' in this city I do my homework. I knew the routines of all my captives, including yours. Oh, did I ruin the surprise. Was I not supposed to figure that out. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Nightingale cocked her head. "What's your endgame Riddler?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:07 pm

"To finally put an end to your families legacies." Riddler smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:18 pm

"Right, good luck with that." Nightingale said. "I mean...seriously you think you're going to be able to take down me, Nightwing, Bat-Girl, Black Bat, Bat Woman, Red Hawk, Robin, and Batman?...Yeah GOOD LUCK."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 pm

"I don't care about any of the others accept your brother" Riddler said "for now at least. I'm only concerned with those related to Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, Catherine, Kate and Bette Kane, Cassandra Cain, and Stephanie Brown. The pretenders will get theirs in due time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:28 am

"And you think the others are just gonna sit by and wait their turn?" Nightingale laughed. "Well for your sake I hope they do, because once Nightwing shows up things will turn bad for you quick." She smiled. "I mean, he'll probably kill you. He was in the League of Assassins after all, but I'm sure you and you're big head already knew that didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:02 am

"Of course" Riddler said "and you can stop distracting me while you try to figure a way out of your cage; there is no way out."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 am

"Oh is there not?" Nightingale said. "I'll just have to take your word for it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 am

"No, you won't" Riddler said as a few kids were brought to him "especially after witnessing this." He gave a nod to his henchmen who killed the children in front of her while Riddler watched with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:34 am

"NO!" Nightingale screamed before glaring at Riddler. "I'm going to rip you limb from limb you sick bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 am

Meanwhile, somewhere far removed from Gotham, Kasumi sits before her blood red sword, jammed into a rock. It beckons to her. Innocent blood is spilled in this city on a daily basis. Her sword can hear the cried of departed souls, taken before their time. And Kasumi has been working on mastering her connection to this blade. It was a connection she did not often practice. The League of Assassins likely wouldn't teach her. She stole it from them. But there are times, when the blade has heard a particular type of soul, that it cries out so loudly that even the minimally trained can hear its slicing wail.

Kasumi meditates. Her mind is far gone from this world she's come to hate. Her own soul aches when it hears the sword cry. She is brought back from the one place where she can find peace. She is dragged back to Gotham; in the here and now. Opening her eyes, she gets up, grabs the hilt of the blade, pulls it from the stone, and is off. There are many acts to avenge, tonight. And unlike most with similar goals, deluded by their ideals, I know that there is a difference between justice and vengeance. I don't care. I'm not the cop. Leave justice to Batman. I'm the gun. I have one purpose...and only one. So whose blood is to be spilt first?

She leaves her cave to be on her way back to Gotham; the city that might not need her. She might even be another problem for it. But like a spider, Kasumi is one nuisance that eliminates others...until it is the only one left. She's let herself slip of late. Her prey continues to escape her. It won't be happening again.

Suddenly something reaches out and rams into Strum. But instead of an impact, Strum is absorbed then shot out into the water. The figure that did this turns around, looming over Batman and revealing itself to be Play-Doh, that bigger badder Clayface that acts as Missy's bodyguard and servant, more often than not.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:02 am

Sturm gets up and looked over Play-Doh and Batman. "Threat reassessment. Initiate Advanced Combat Protocols." Sturm then begins to change, rocket launchers emerge from his shoulders and more powerful plasma weapons form on his forearms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:48 am

Venom551 wrote:
"NO!" Nightingale screamed before glaring at Riddler. "I'm going to rip you limb from limb you sick bastard..."

"And I'm going to clip your wings" Riddler smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:50 am

"Oh how fucking clever, I wonder how many times I've heard that turn of phrase. Well here's one for you, I'm putting a Lark right through your deranged eye." Nightingale said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:32 am

Caliber had already moved forward and away from the explosion, shoulder checking Bat-Woman through an office window before she can hide in the darkness. She'd be following her every move now.

Batman stood still glancing back and forth between Play-Doh and Sturm. Why would Missy's bodyguard protect Batman? Or was he here to take both of them out? No... The big lug of clay wasn't the type to take initiative typically without the little girl. Heck, he didn't know if there was even a conscience mind inside Play-Doh.

"Where's your playmate?", Batman says up to Play-Doh, aware of the threat of Sturm's arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:37 am

Bat Woman lies there on the office floor. "Ow," she says, sitting there, half fazed. "Huh...she's not half bad."

Play-Doh stares down at Batman then looks to strum, solidifying himself and stands between the two like a shield.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 am

Sturm flew up into the air, a jet pack formed on his back and he unleashed a violent torrent of missiles and plasma blasts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 am

"Please leave the puns to the professionals"

Scarecrow woke up sometime after Nightwing had left him and started limping his way to the hideout.

"Good" Edgar said talking on the phone "I'll see you when you get here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 am

Nightingale looked at him. "Not a pun, a promise."

Nightwing shadowed Scarecrow, keeping out of sight.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:16 am

Caliber grins then a look of panic comes upon her face and she starts to stagger a bit. "You didn't only go for my arms...", she concludes with a scowl as she falls on one knee.

Batman throws a flashbang at Sturm's way. "Don't look. If you're even sensitive to it at all.", he says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 am

Bat-Woman picks herself up and dusts off, opening up a razor batarang in one hand.

Play-Doh looks back at Batman, oblivious to what he's talking about. When the flash bang goes off, he's generally unbothered.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 am

Caliber straightens up her stances and observes Bat-Woman closely.

"Figured as much.", Batman mutters and heads further down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:45 am

"Are you quite done, now?" Bat-Woman says, popping her shoulder back into place. "Can I just slit your throat and get this over with?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 pm

"Bat-Woman, what's your status?", Batman contacts her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next