Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Kasumi slides beneath the swing, getting back to her feet in an instant and charging directly toward him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Clayface begins to form long spikes from his body, awaiting her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Kasumi reaches back and grabs her sword, slicing off spikes rapidly as she approaches.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Clayface roars and slams both of his large fists down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Kasumi sheathes her swords and throws up a few shuriken, and lets them detonate to clear the hazard ahead. Then, she lunges forward and jumps up, punching both her fists into Clayface's...face. "Looks like you're all dried up, Dough Boy. And dried out." She feels dust where her hands are, rather than moist clay. "Shame. You weren't even a half bad actor."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Clayface falls back and shatters at the middle of his torso as his dried up appearane slightly shifts to look more like a human being. "Ty...ron... Ty... ron...", the near husk wheezes.

"I feel sorry for him. He didn't ask to be the way he is now.", a familiar voice says from the shadows near the corridor. "Don't be alarmed. I'm not a threat... anymore.", Frost says, only his face and the form of his head slightly visible. Was he sitting down?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Kasumi removes her hand from Clayface before she feels the last sliver of his life fade away. "Don't go anywhere," she says before turning to Frost. She sizes up this 'non-threat'. "You'd better not be a disembodied head behind there," she continues, keeping and hand ready over her sword.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 pm

He narrows his eyes. There's a sound of wheels creaking as Frost suddenly moves. Once he's close to the light, the bloody and bandaged stubs of his knees are revealed whilst the doctor slightly reclines in a wheelchair. He slumps back after letting go of the wheels. "Sounds like that would be more inconvenient than the situation I'm facing at this very moment.", he says. There was an IV holstered above him that attached to his wheelchair, and one of his hands was cuffed to the armrest while the other hand was bloodied and slightly cut at the wrist. Apparently he had been cuffed at the other side as well but managed to slip out of it. "
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Kasumi walks over to Frost and places her hands on her hips. "I take it there's something you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Frost clenches his teeth briefly and tenses up before relaxing. "They caught me offguard while I was doing research for my... for my wife. Somehow they had gotten past my security measures. Servo was followed by those two", he pauses and glances at Lizard and the dried up dirt at the end of the room. "They wanted me to produce warfare material for them. I refused. Told them that the money, equipment, time and everything else I had worked for was not to be wasted on something so trivial and hindering of my research. So my right leg was amputated. They kept insisting. Then the left leg was next.", he paused and tensed up again. "Then I was told that they had found her. So, I did not have a choice anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Kasumi stands there and listens to the sob story then cuts him off and kneels in front of him. "Okay, ice cube, listen. I don't much care what they did to you. You probably deserved it. But if you want her to live, which I'm assuming they won't be fond of doing after they realize their little project failed, then tell me what the achilles heels in those weapons of yours are. I'll get there, kill them, and bring her back to you...with a heavy emphasis on the 'killing them' part."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Frost stares down at her before answering. "EMPs will only set them off. There's a controller with a manual killswitch to them. However, there's something else you should know. Wilson Inc. is the target for these weapons."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 pm

"Why is that important?" Kasumi asks, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:38 pm

"The only reason I can see for them targeting Wilson is because he's one of Wayne's backers and a prominent business man with a growing company. Whoever Servo works for wants total control or total chaos in Gotham."

(gotta scram. See you later)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Kasumi says nothing. She simply turns and puts on her gloves, grabbing a chip from her belt and pressing it against a beam in the room before tapping the button. Across Gotham at the GCPD, Vivian gets a notification of some kind, giving her the current location.

"Where's this controller?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 am

Frost attemps reaching from his coat pocket. He hands out a small, black, circular disk with a small turn pad on it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:38 am

Kasumi takes the pad disc and looks over it. "How's it work?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 am

"You circle the pad until the outer ring is blue. After that, every applicable device within the range of the controller will short circuit."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:25 am

Kasumi hears sirens off in the far background. She turns toward the door and pauses next to pile of dust that was Clayface. "Count yourself lucky, mud puddle," she says before kicking the dust. "I got what I wanted." She then steps through the door and disappears like the ninja she is.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:44 am

Frost moves over to the pile of dust that was Clayface. He reaches over for a bucket of water near the corner and pours it over the dustpile. The remains flow down into the grate before the police arrive. "Start anew, just like I will."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:05 am

Kasumi stands up on a rooftop, looking over the controller. Then she turns a flips a switch and the Bat-Signal illuminates the night sky.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:13 am

"What did you find", Batman asks as he appears a few feet away from her.

(heading out)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Kasumi holds up the controller. "They were forcing Frost to make weapons for them. And here's your contingency plan for those. Circle the pad until the outer ring turns blue," Kasumi says. She tosses it to him and walks toward the edge of the rooftop. "I'll meet up with you later." She pauses and looks back at him. "And Batman, thanks for your help before. I appreciate it...but I still can't make any promises. If I'm 'fortunate' enough to get any one on one time with these bastards, it's entirely possible they'll be getting a little more iron in there diet...the hard way," she says, plucking the blade of one of her swords. Then she turns and leaps over the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:16 am

Batman narrows his eyes as he watches Kasumi leap off the building before investigating the controller. He activates the communication channel. "I might need assistance from anyone who's available."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 am

"You DID ask nicely," Lorie says, responding to the call. "I can have a little black bat out to you in five."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next