Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:29 am

"I never do," Kasumi says. A shrunken is suddenly thrown. It's an impact shuriken. It flies through the air and shatters one of the tanks of cooling liquid on Frost's suit, shattering it and causing the liquid to spill out. "It'll happen. Part. By. Part. Unless, of course...you tell me what I want to know."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 am

Frost kneels down and leans against one of the large crates, the effect seemingly immediate. "I don't think you understand how the scales are actually tipped...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:49 am

"Of course I do," Kasumi says before slicing off the other tank and disappearing again. "They're tipped to whatever side this 'Servo' character is on." She then appears before him and punches his helmet visor, shattering it. She throws a flashbang shuriken behind her to temporarily occupy Lizard. Then she kneels down to Frost and touches her bare hand to his face. She was barely using her death touch. The most it was doing was burning his skin like acid, but only lightly. "Now. Do you want to help me and continue your work for your precious woman...or do you want a kiss?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 am

"Good... question... How about you ask Frost instead?", he says as his eyes glow yellow before "Frosts" face mushes together and spills out of the broken visor suddenly. The light brown mass forms and shot out like spikes toward Kasumi, seeing as she was close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 am

Kasumi is struck through the left shoulder, scraped along her abdomen, scratched along her right cheek, and pierced in her right leg by the spikes. She manages to get herself off and slide back. Once she's back, however, she drops to one knee. "Perfect," she mutters. "Just...perfect."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:55 am

"Brisco... Get up and finish her... Brisco...", the expanding mass bellows with a booming voice as it bursts out of the Freeze suit. Once the smoke clears it is shown that the once large predator Red Lizard had shrunken to a more humanoid form and laid passed out on the floor. "Useless reptile...", the mass says and finally takes a more solid form that of a towering golem with glaring, yellow eyes and a large mouth. "First, I guess I should... apologize... for such dirty tactics. Then again I suppose... that you're not too unfamiliar with such a concept?", he says while slowly advancing towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 am

Kasumi says nothing. As he approaches, she is completely still, glaring up at him. Then she glances back and sees Lizard laid out on the ground. Who had done that? But she didn't have time to bother with that question. Suddenly she lunges back through her pain and touches her hand to his back. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing this," she says, leeching enough from him to recover from her wounds. Then she unsheathes her swords.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 am

"You're so... ruthless...", Clayface says. "Taking advantage of someone... just like that.", he says and swings down his spikeball hand at Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:27 am

Kasumi flips back, throwing a shuriken that detonates as Clayface hits it. "Said the creature that was about to crush the girl with an injured leg and shoulder."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 am

Clayface's spikeball shatters from the small detonation but forms a new one as he heads after Kasumi again. "Who was it that just threatened to end the life... of a poor scientist and his comatose wife... I wonder?", he says and extends his arm, the spikeball coming straight for Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 am

"I never said I wasn't completely remorseless. I'm simply saying it takes one to know one," Kasumi says, slicing through the claymace (ha) with her sword and jumping out of harm's way.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 am

(You clever, you)

"Say what... you want... you won't be able to utter any more words soon.", Clayface says as a hammer fist comes from the other direction at Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:52 am

Kasumi leaps up and manages to get on top of the hammer fist, using it as leverage for a jump that lands her near Frost's suit...or what's left of it. "Say ah," she says, plucking an ice grenade from the suit and throwing it at Clayface's mouth.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:00 am

Clayface opens his mouth wide and swallows the grenade shell. "Good try... but they are not armed...", he tells Kasumi with a toothy grin. "I would not have worn the suit... otherwise...".
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 am

"Thanks for the cover" Vidar said slipping away in the smoke "we will continue this some other time."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:09 am

"Oh darn," Kasumi says sarcastically. "If only I were smart enough to think of that and put an impact shuriken on it to force it to go off." Then comes the beeping. "Oh wait."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

Batman narrows his eyes watching Vidar flee and heads off.

Clayface raises an eyebrow waiting for the blow and expands instantly from the explosion inside his gut, smoke rising out of his mouth as his torso pulls back inward like a husk. "Yoooouuu... b***h...!", he complains loudly and towers over her like a horror movie monster, ready to lunge at her as soon as he reforms.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 am

"Watch your mouth!" Kasumi jests, jumping over him. She takes a bow as she lands and the moment he turns around, she kicks up the fire extinguisher resting behind her. "Say 'Aaaah! Oh no! Anything but that!'," she continues, spraying the thing at his face.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 am

Clayface raises his hand to shield himself before swiping her off the floor with a swing of his long arm, sending her back. "You are... dead...!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:24 am

"No, but here's a question," Kasumi says, flipping out of the way as quickly as she can. "Are you alive?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

Clayface stops in his tracks and stares at her with piercing eyes, silent.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 am

Kasumi's mouth twists into a bit of a deluded smile and she tilts her head, sheathing her swords and placing her shuriken back into her belt. "I'll take that as a yes," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 am

"I think... therefor I am.", Clayface says in a ragged, quite voice that still carries through the large room.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 am

Kasumi hunkers down and suddenly races across the room like a bullet toward Clayface.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 am

Clayface perks his head up and watches Kasumi race towards him. He swings his reformed hammer arm at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next