Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 am

Kasumi sits on a lighting fixture overhead, fiddling with some form of decoder or hacking device she seems to have swiped from Wayne Tech.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:42 pm

"Yep." Nightwing said firing a grapple line. "Let's good." He said taking off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Bat-Girl fires her bat claw and takes off after him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Nightwing landed on the roof over looking a warehouse. "Oh yeah, it's a deal of Eissen Waffen weapons by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 pm

"Oh. Goody," Bat-Girl says, looking down over it. With her upgraded cowl, courtesy of Lorie, she had interface built in. "Well? Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Batman lands a heavy kick on the side of Vidar's head, sending him flying back. "Perhaps you should've stayed in school."

Frost looks up and raises his gun towards the ceiling, firing at Kasumi.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 pm

"Good, this is what I wanted" Vidar smiled beneath his mask. "Make this a challenge."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:08 am

Nightwing looked around. "Hold on, he's not here...he was supposed to be here." He said narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 am

"He? He who?" Bat-Girl asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:34 pm

"Servo." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm

"My, don't you like to live dangerously, looking for him.  Well, even if he isn't here, a few glass jaws are," Bat-Girl responds, surveying the place.

Kasumi is gone as quickly as she'd appeared. Suddenly there is a bit of a low rumble throughout the room. The room itself begins heating up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Batman threw two quick batarangs as he rushed toward Vidar.

"What has she done?!", Red snarled as he walked over to Frost.

"It's possible she somehow reverted the effect from the generator.", Frost said, not showing much concern over it. He threw a vial with liquid over to Red Lizard who caught it. "This'll slow down that very inconvenient weakness of yours enough to make it to the control room."

Red Lizard growls. "So I'm just a bird in a cage on his way through a gas filled coal mine, am I?"

"Very elaborate metaphor. Now go.".

Red narrows his eyes and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Vidar shot them out of the air with his side arms
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Batman was already up close and managed to disarm Vidar from one of his guns before grabbing his other arm, throwing him over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am

"You're quicker than they say" Vidar said getting back up quickly "doesn't matter, eventually I will break you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 am

Nightwing nodded. "Let's go break some glass then." He said dropping down into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:01 am

Kasumi isn't in the control room when Lizard gets there, but the control panel is sabotaged, wrecked and sparking.

"After you," Bat-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Nightwing crept up behind a thug and grabbed him in and head lock covering his mouth and pulling him into the darkness incapacitating him before moving onto the next one.

In the center of the large warehouse two men in suits were talking.

"So what exactly do I gain from this offer again?"

"Arms. The ones you're competition can't get for themselves."

"I feel like a catch is coming along."

"Oh there is, you give a 30% cut up to us and you stand by and await orders from Servo."

"Orders to do what? I don't like taking orders."

"Listen, you can refuse this deal...but when this city is ours who's side do you want to be on?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:18 am

"Threats won't get you any closer to it.", Batman says as he advances on him.

Red Lizard snarls and looks around the room after having taken a quick glance at the control panel. "She's not here.", he says into the com radio he brought. "And the control panel is unsalvagable."

"I figured as much. No matter...", Frost says and brings up a small electronic notepad. He makes a few commands before the heat starts to deminish. "We can't have our wares ruined by something so easily brought like sabotage. Then again, perhaps you knew that", he says, knowing Kasumi was around.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 am

"Its not a threat" Vidar said meeting him with a hard kick to the gut.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:53 am

"Is that what you thought I was doing?"  Kasumi says, her voice echoing in the room.  The sound of her swords being unsheathed also echoes.  "It's funny, Frost.  With your biology, you shouldn't even be able to sweat."  A shadow moves by on the wall.  "So why are you?"

Her reflection appears in various ice formations around the room but quickly disappears.  "Does my lack of body heat bother you?  How your little probes can't see me?"  Her shadow darts by suddenly.  "And you, dinosaur breath.  Is my lack of scent concerning?"

A fire extinguisher explodes in the room, followed by another and another.  Soon smoke begins to arise from them.  "Or are you sweating because you're afraid?  Because you know, as well as I do..."

Something lightly tags the both of them from the smoke before being gone as quickly as it'd shown up.  When the smoke is gone, everything seems to stop.  "...That I'll Kill You."  The lights suddenly die.  "And when I'm done with you, Frost...she's next."

Bat-Girl glides down quietly, grabbing another thug from behind and suffocates him to the point of pass out before following on Nightwing's lead.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 am

Frost narrows his eyes, his bright red goggles glaring omniously in the dark. "Your theatrics are impressive, but your threats lack the conviction that stems only from a... cold heart.", he says and raises his ice gun.

Batman catches Vidar's foot and spins him onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 pm

"I don't make threats," Kasumi says. "There is the sudden sound of metal slicing metal. "I make promises. And I promise to slowly peel that suit off and watch you burn in the hot sun like the slippery little worm you are." Kasumi had sliced off the end of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Vidar rolls to his feet tossing a flash grenade t Batman
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:03 am

Frost throws the gun away and his expression returns to being non expressive. "Don't make any promises you can't keep, Vampire Bat...".

Batman throws his cape up before the flash bang explodes and proceeds to throw smoke pellets around the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next