Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 am

"I'm sure they must care for you.", Bastion insists.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 am

"Never said they didn't. Don't much care if they do, though," Katie says. "I just like cool stuff. Doesn't get much cooler than this."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:55 am

"I guess whipping up singularities and such is pretty darn cool...", Bastion agrees. "Actually, I've never had so much fun in my life before coming here.", he admits.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 pm

"Don't get all mushy, alien boy. Doesn't suit you. Anyway, I'm outta here. Later days," Katie says, flying off on her staff.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 am

"Sure.", Bastion says and walks off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:20 am

Aaron was in the training room fighting against several drones.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 am

"Yawn," Mischief says as she flips through channels. "Where're the grown tights brigadiers with missions when ya need 'em?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:08 am

Aaron walked by grabbing a bottled water from the fridge. "Dunno, think we're all just being kept here to stay out of the way or something."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 am

"Gee, I wonder why that would be," Alan says as he sits in an Easy Chair, reading a book. "It's almost like more than half of us were criminals or something."

"Gee, bird boy, why not tell us how you really feel," Mischief retorts.

"Bored, mostly. You can only break the training room so many times before it stops being fun."

"Tell me about it," Katie says as she plays pool with herself across the room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 am

Aaron sat down and put his feet up. "I think even Batman is more cheery than him." He said to Mischief.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:28 am

Mischief nods and laughs in response but stops when Alan lowers the book from his eyes.

"Well, EVERYONE's more cheery than Little-Miss-Locks-Herself-In-Her-Room," Katie says.

"Amen to that," Alan says, looking up from the book.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:49 am

Aaron took a drink of his water. "Well, I'm out of here. Maybe I can get Nightwing to give us a mission, unless you guys want to just go find one ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:02 am

"Makes no difference to me," Alan says, closing the book. "Whether we find him or go out ourselves, it's not skin off my nose."

Katie holds out her hand. The rod flies from the corner and to her hand then produces her costume. "Whenever you boys are ready. Just try to keep up."

"Woo! Field Trip!" Mischief says, hopping to her feet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 am

Aaron nodded. "So, Gotham, Metropolis, Coast City, Star City, or Keystone?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 am

"Somehow, I don't think Gotham is wise," Robin says.

"Or Metropolis," Star-Girl says. "No way the Bat or the Boy Scout wouldn't catch us.

"Star! Star! Green Arrow wouldn't give a crap," Mischief suggests.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:18 am

"He's in Gotham anyways." Aaron said referring to Green Arrow. So Star City it is."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 am

"I'm driving," Star-Girl says.

"You wish," Robin adds. "You don't even know how to fly it."

"I'll learn from experience."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:24 am

"Or the simulators." Aaron suggested. "Let Alan fly."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 am

"I can fly it," Mischief says. Everyone turns and stares at her in unison.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 am

"Okay I'm flying then." Aaron said heading to the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 am

Mischief, Star-Girl, and Robin take their seats. "What about the others?" Robin says.

"What ABOUT them? Ya snooze, ya lose," Star-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 am

Aaron shrugged and hit the alert button. "Give em 3 minutes."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 am

"Give me more than that. Maybe I can convince Olympian to join us.", Bastion suggests, walking past the ship briefly just to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:08 am

Lila sits in her room, listening to music and polishing her shield whilst she reads a book.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am

Bastion walks up to the door to her room and knocks on it. "Excuse me. Lila? Could I have a word with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next