Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:05 am

Garth uses his bio elecricity to shock Robin before getting back up and going at Wonder Girl once more
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 am

Robin smiled at Garth as the bio shock had no effect. "Insulated suit." He said before taking out several capsules from his belt he put on a re breather and threw them towards the others, they exploded and the room was filled with knock out gas.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

Wonder-Girl saw Garth incoming then saw Robin throw the gas pellets. Thinking quickly, she spin kicks Garth back then hovers up and spins rapidly in the air, fanning the gas away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 am

Kara looked around and saw that the fight was getting nasty and messy. She saw some struggle along with Robin releasing knock out gas from several capsules. She had seen her cousin save people from a toxic gas once by inhaling it into his lungs, the problem was he was able to exhale it from his lungs by letting it lose in space. Kara recklessly didn't take long to consider things and inhaled most of it watching as the other competitors started to get back onto their feet again. By the time most of the gas was in her lungs, she couldn't exhale it and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:01 am

(at some point Robin should tell the others they are fighting the wrong opponent)

The Master watched the fight intently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 am

(Gotcha)

Robin deflected a strike from Garth and knocked him back. "We're fighting the wrong people." He said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:53 am

"You're right" Garth said "we should be going after Supergirl, she is the strongest and that gas she inhaled will not keep her down long."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 pm

"No, the Master of Games is our true foe." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Wonder-Girl had been suspicious but she refrained from saying so. After all, the master might be able to hear them. But how did Robin Coms to that conclusion? She reaches for her lasso first and floats there defensively. "I believe him," she says. "There is something...unsettling in the Master's demeanor."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Robin nodded. "I agree and I'm very good at reading people."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Kara coughed and looked up, "I'm all for ending this game, and I like how you propose to do it."

She slowly stood, "So how are we doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:32 pm

"And that's the reason you come to this conclusion" Garth said looking at them "not because Lilith told you something. Truth be told I've only been playing this out to see what happens in the end, this isn't the first tournament he's held."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 pm

"You are familiar with. This Master of Games?" Wonder-Girl asks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:45 pm

"No" Garth said "first time I've ever seen him but I have a way of knowing things I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:47 pm

"Oh course I listened," Kara replied, "The reason I'm still here is to ensure that the final victor doesn't get rewarded with something outrageous."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 pm

"I've had my suspicions since we were brought here ad if Lilith and you are both uneasy about him as well as me and Wonder Girl then I'd say we're onto something."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 pm

The master was becoming impatient. They had started off with much promise, potentionaly the greatest battle he has ever witnessed but now they seemed to be doing nothing. He stood from his seat fingering the gem around his neck "What is this? Fight you damned earthers. Don't you want to win the ultimate prize?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:55 pm

"What is that prize exactly?" Robin asked. "I'd like to know precisely why we're fighting now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 pm

"As I told you before, the prize is whatever you want" the Master said "Untold riches, fame, powers,... anything."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:05 pm

"Ofcourse...a vague answer to entice us." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 pm

"Oh I know what it is... riches, fame, powers... You're going to make us all contestants on American Idol?" Kara shouted back sarcastically, "You've had your fun. The game is finished. Make me fight but I won't be."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:17 pm

The master sighed in frustration "You've all been given your chance to back out of this tournament and now you refuse to finish it? I thought the people of earth were more noble, that they never turned down a challenge. I was under the impression that earthers never quit and didn't now the meaning of the word."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Robin chuckled. "Man you've never been to Earth..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 pm

The Master ignored the question. "Are you going to fight or not?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm

"Actually come to think of it... yeah we'll fight... I kinda want to fight YOU," Kara replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT RPG
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Teen Titans-
Jump to: