Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TT RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Robin rolled his eyes. "So never?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 pm

"You are exaggerating" Garth said

"Just stay focused" Batman said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am

"I'm always focused." Robin said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:25 am

"We'll see..." Tula replied looking back at her team. They called out that the beach would be closed and they were being relieved by other lifeguards. She let out a sigh of relief and hopped up.

"How long are you staying? Long enough for a soda?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 am

"Aquaman and Mera haven't returned yet so I should be getting back" Aquaman said "Was hoping you'd return with me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'm not like the others Garth, I told you that when you managed to defeat the master of games. I don't want to act like a superhero and wear a costume, saving everyone underneath a cape and mask. I want to be as normal as possible and being a lifeguard makes me happy. So far they haven't questioned why I'm different to them. They just think that I eat muscle woman food."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 pm

"Actually, I was talking about returning to Atlantis with me" Garth said

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Tula couldn't answer him and went quiet using the lights as a good distraction heading across and into the cafe.

She returned with two drinks and pointed to the seats on the patio overlooking the beach.

"I... I would've a few weeks ago when that tournament went down but ive just made friends here and I like it. Besides I feel as though I'm doing the world of good here, imagine what would've happened without us today? Their families would've been shattered forever. I've seen what happens when we are too late, last week some kids went swimming at midnight and only one made it out. Pulling the other two from the water with their sobbing parents, if I can change that by saving one life then that makes me feel really special Garth.

But I'm still Atlantean and I will come back with you if you want me to but it would be only a holiday for me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:05 pm

"You should make it more than a vaction" Garth said "Atlantis is your home, not the surface world."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"It will always be my home but for now I like it here an I want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:38 pm

"What are you going to do when summer ends?" Garth asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:09 pm

"Well Australia, New Zealand and Fiji sound like a nice place to go to. Could just imagine swimming in the coral reef over there. The fact is I'm staying where I can be of use. But maybe I can be like aquaman and save people his way except we would need to come to a compromise."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 pm

"Nobody is asking you to be like Aquaman" Garth said "just to forget the surface world, it's not where you belong."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

"That's just the thing! I am trying to find out for myself where I belong! Look ill come back and ill see how I feel and then if I don't feel any different I'm coming back here. Here to save the world without a cape and suit, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

"Then Atlantis will have to do without both of us" Garth said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 pm

"Don't make that choice simply because I am. My reasons are that I want to see all of this world and save people until I get bored. Gosh Garth this place isn't all bad and ugly. I've seen true beauty... The feeling you get when you're alone with the birds and the sand under your feet while the only sound is the trickle of the waterfall, even he birds are in awe.

A life shouldn't have regrets."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 pm

"I have always been there watching your back" Garth said "and Aquaman doesn't need me to follow him around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm

"So is that how you want to live your life? Following after me and you would be happy? What about what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 pm

"Someday I will rule Atlantis" Garth said sitting up straight "but for now, I am content to look after a wayword Atlantean.'
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"Well there's only one thing left to do then," she said taking their empty drink cups over to the bin and spoke to one of her mates who looked to sigh and moved on.

"Now that's taken care off. I need to head back to the clubhouse to grab my gear. Oh that's right, this is for saving my life," Tula replied kissing him on the cheek from behind.

"I'll give you about an hour to think about that one. If you're with me, ill give up my day job and we'll take this show on the road , if not well go home to Atlantis and give my love to the family and yes boast about a kiss from a princess."

She skipped down the steps and across the road into the clubhouse with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Garth smiled a bit and got up heading off to take a walk
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:04 am

"Oh... My... God," Tula exclaimed leaning against her locker in the change rooms, "don't read into it. You did what you've always wanted to do, good for you. Pack your bags and head on the bus stop and go on home. The day has been eventful enough without adding romance into the mix."

Tula sighed as she headed out the doors back down to the sand. The weather had grown more worst, a wind had picked up, the waves were really rough and the air was chilly. At least no one was being reckless by surfing the conditions. The bus wasn't frequent and she knew either one had just been or one was coming, and she drew her legs up to her waist.

Less than two hours before the sun was nice and high with a warmness to it and she was more warm around Garth but now it seemed he had been scared off by the kiss she gave him. Maybe she should go to Atlantis with him. But she really was enjoying it in the big cities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TT RPG   TT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TT RPG
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Teen Titans-
Jump to: