Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 am

Kara smiled finishing her meal.

Chris smiled and pulled her closer leaning in and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 am

"Well then, shall we get that dessert" Keith smiled

Jill felt his arms kissing him heatedly
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:11 am

"Let's do it." Kara smiled getting up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 am

Erica smiled kissing Chris back.

Arthur grinded into Jill softly as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:27 am

Chris smiled kissing her pulling her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 am

Erica smirked sliding into his lap wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:01 am

Chris smiled kissing her taking his hands up her sides.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 am

Keith put an arm around her waist heading out

Jill smirked rolling her hips with him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:14 am

"Mmm... very nice...", Erica smiled kissing him moving against his member.

Arthur smirked at Jill and started thrusting into her harder. "More?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 am

Chris smirked kissing her deeply as he moved against her, getting hard.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 am

Jill nodded biting her lip
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 am

Arthur smirked and kissed Jill's neck as he drove his aching member into her even harder, filling her tight vice.

"Is that for me?", Erica smirked kissing Chris as she slid her warm folds up and down his thickening member, rolling her hips.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:44 am

"All for you." Chris smirked moving against her as he took his hands up cupping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Jill moaned quietly bucking against him.

Keith took off with Kara
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 am

"Good...", Erica moaned feeling his strong, chiseled chest as she grinded down against the shaft.

Arthur groaned and took Jill up in his lap, thrusting into her hard as his hands took hold of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Jill held onto him tight
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:05 pm

(Had Tabitha steal the Darkhold, thinking Cap will bring Strange and our team together to go after it soon)

Chris smirked pinching her nipples as he ground up against her.

Gunfire erupted in downtown Haven City as several bank robbers made their way through a still being repaired building, they were wielding Koratin weaponry and were over powering the HCPD.

"We got this! The Guardians all left to fight them aliens!" One laughed firing down at the police.

"And now we're back." Sentinel said behind them.

They turned and looked at the blue, red, and sliver hero before them ad opened fire.

Sentinel just smiled taking the blasts of energy.

The HCPD looked up as the five men were brought down to them by Sentinel who handed them over. Several reporters snapped pictures of James in a new costume, red, silver, and blue.

"Patriot! It's been awhile can you answer some questions!?"

"It's Sentinel now." James said. "And sorry, I'd love to but I have other engagements." He smiled before flying off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 pm

(Cool.)

Arthur nipped at Jill's chest as his hands massaged her firm rear, thrusting up into her hard and deep.

Erica bit her lip smirking down at Chris before reaching down, taking hold of his member, teasing the tip against her entrance.

Damien took a few brief puffs from his lit cigar, watching Sentinel fly past the window of his building. It had been years since his reincarnation into his new appearance and he was still biding his time for the next move.

"Trouble follows you everywhere, Mr. Miller.", he said to himself. "Such an unfortunate trend."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 am

Strange went into the library "Wong, did you move the Dakhold?"

"No sir. It should be right where you left it."

"Someone has taken it then" Strange said "I need to speak with the Captain, give him a call for me. I'll need an hour to get a few things together."

"Of course sir" Wong said leaving him to make the call

"Christ..." Jill moaned

"Make your own sundae bar" Keith said "love these things and it's real ice cream not soft serve."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 am

"I know I love it." Kara smiled looking back as a few teenagers walked in talking loudly.

"You should have SEEN it man! They had the cops on the ropes and then BOOM! He shows up and just lays the smack down on them!"

"Yeah dude, Sentinel straight up owned those idiots." Another chuckled as they headed to their booth.

Kara chuckled. "Looks like James is back to work already."

--------

Chris smirked up at her pushing up prodding her hole with his aching cock.

-------

Sentinel floated up above Haven City looking down at it, listening for anything.

-------

Captain America was training in the gym of the SHIELD Helicarrier when Wong called.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:39 pm

"You kidding, I don't think he'll ever take a day off"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you Captain, but the doctor has something urgent to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:46 pm

"True, he's obsessed." Kara joked.

"Not a problem, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:14 am

"I believe the doctor would rather discus that with you in person. He is preparing a few things right now and will be joining you soon, I suspect. What I do know is a book was taken from our library."

"Not obsessed" Keith said putting some toppings on his sundae "just dedicated."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:45 am

Steve nodded. "Right, well I'll be waiting on him them."

Kara nodded. "A good soldier."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:59 am

"Very well sir" Wong said

"Yeah, might have trained him too well." Keith smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next