Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am

James smiled a bit. "Well, he has a fancy suit at least."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 am

"I could take you, if I wanted" Keith smiled "but we can do that some other time."

"It seems so" Jill said "but you know what's it like dealing with aliens, you can never assume you're out of danger."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:45 am

James smiled. "Yes another time, now it's time to take down Obelisk and free this world."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 am

"True, I guess... next thing you know, you're running down the street away from a blasting ray gun...", Arthur said.

"So I assume we have a plan? Or no...?", Erica said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 am

James nodded. "The makings of a plan, but it's going to be risky. We need to destroy the Koratin space dock. Obelisk is constructing a fleet to attack Earth with from there. If we cripple that fleet we will have bought time to plan a strike at the capital."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:19 am

"Well, I guess we can do that. Do we have any resources?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:47 am

"The resistance has a sizable force. Our fleet you saw in space has retreated to the asteroid belt on the edge of the star system for repairs and to rearm. Once they're ready we can hit the space dock in force."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am

"Until then we're without them" Keith said "What about using a small unit to slip in and sabatouge the ships?"

"Yes, but let's not think of that right now" Jill said climbing into the bed with with him "Let's just relax and live in the moment"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

"Could work as well, we'll need to get the blueprints for the space dock then." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 am

"Where can we get them?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 am

"The central hub in the capital city." Terrak said. "You'll need to get to the uplink and down load the blueprints to a drive otherwise they could trace our hack."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 am

"I'll do it.", Erica said. "What? They won't even notice me."

"I'm pretty sure I just had a pretty big moment a while ago... ohhhh, okay, I get it...", Arthur said as she climbed onto the bed, taking his arm around her relaxing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 am

"We should make a distraction at least." James said.

"I'm going with her." Chris said. "I do control shadows after all"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 am

"Thank you, sweetie.", Erica said and gave him a peck on the cheek, grinning.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:02 am

Chris smiled. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 am

"We'll come up with something" Keith said

"Isn't this better than fighting aliens" Jill smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 am

"You, me and Ms. Marvel can attack a smaller base allowing the others to slip into the command center to execute the download." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 pm

"This is why you asked for us isn't it" Keith smiled "when we're together things get done and plans come together."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 pm

James nodded. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 pm

"Well alright then" Keith said "let's do this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

James nodded and headed out to the hangar. "Chris, I assume you can take everyone to the capital via shadow manipulation?"

"I can." Chris said.

"Good, now once you're there you all will stick out like a sore thumb, until recently Humans had never been to Kora.'
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 am

"Okay, got anything we can use to conceal ourselves with" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:10 am

"Clothing,and blue paint." James said with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:57 am

"Nuh-uh. I'm not smearing blue paint over my face...", Erica said reacting defensively.

"Well... Yeah, about a million times better even though I'd like to clock some alien scum...", Arthur smiled at Jill.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 am

"I think you'd look good in blue." Chris chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next