Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 am

Juggernaut grunted taking the blow before grabbing Arthur and punching him through a building, what no one saw was Juggernaut was slightly impeded by Arthur's punch.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

Arthur disappeared once he'd gone through the wall of the building and suddenly appeared behind Juggernaught again punching him in the back, sending him into a Psionic wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 am

Juggernaut grunted and turned around throwing a punch at Arthur roaring in frustration.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 am

Arthur stopped his punch with a psionic wall and pushed Juggernaught back before delivering a flurry of devistating punches.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:47 am

Juggernaut grunted taking the blows before he rushed and tackled Arthur hard raising his fist up and delivering a powerful punch to Arthur's face.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:59 am

Arthur held his arms up as if to defend himself and sent up another wall that bounced his punch back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 am

Juggernaut grunted and was sent back from his own blow.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:15 am

"Punching yourself? What a horrible strategy.", Arthur smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:20 am

"I'm gonna tear your head off then I'll do worse to that b***h of yours." Juggernaut roared rushing him again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 am

Arthur stared at him coldly and teleported right infront of Juggernaut, opening up a rift that the large man runs through. He looks up at the sky and the rift opens up high up above clouds, letting Juggernaught fall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 am

"Bad idea." Juggernaut smirked nose diving for the ground, his invulnerability, weight, and momentum made him a falling bomb almost.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Jane walked to Tony's car, exiting the Institute. "So James and Jessica Drew.." She began, "were they like a thing?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Tony looked over at Jane. "Yeah, they were on and off again until James rescued her and Wolverine from Madripoor then things seemed to get serious."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm

"James, you dog." Jane muttered to herself, entering the passenger side. "Well this might get a little weird, then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Tony got in the driver's side. "Well, I'll let you two sort out who gets James next."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Jane chuckled. "So not the point. I just hope he's okay, Tony...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Tony drove heading to New York City. "As much as I don't like the guy, James is resourceful and stubborn whereever he is, he is fine."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:30 pm

"Why do you want to find him?" Jane asked, crossing her legs. She had changed back into her business attire at the Institute.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Because he knows sensitive information and he is a possible National Security Threat after what happened with the CIA." Tony said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 pm

"He's done so much good, Tony. I don't know what he's been doing these past couple of years, but I can't imagine him capable of anything evil." She assured him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"I seem to remember him running around Haven City attacking government buildings a few years ago." Tony said. "And I said possible threat. I just want to see where he stands."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:42 pm

"What would you do if the CIA killed your father?" Jane said, suddenly defending him, although she knew his actions were unjust.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Tony glanced over at her. "Find the man responsible, not declare war on the US Government."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 pm

"Either way... He's just suffering. I understand that." She said, leaning against the window.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Tony pulled up to Avengers Tower. "I guess so did Jessica." He said getting out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next