Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 am

"Does the Flash not know of it? I was under the impression that they would contact him for aid. If that isn't the case, then very well," Gallant says. "Central City and Keystone. The Justice League, particularly the Flash, will be obligated to help the effort to defend it while the remainder of our forces breach this...Watchtower."

"So your boss. Servo. What's on the agenda for him these days?" Bat-Girl asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 am

"Drugs...and seeing all of you masked idiots dead." The goon said trying to get free.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:51 am

Silverback nodded sitting back

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:52 am

Bat-Girl slams his head against the wall. "Let me paint you a picture, preferably in the blood you're about to puke up. Because of your boss, there is a bounty out on Batman. Because of that Bounty, Clue came out of the woodwork. Because of Clue, over a thousand innocents are dead. So, as you can see, I'm not in a good mood and I am considering breaking quite a few of my rules. Now please, don't make this harder on yourself...on second thought, go ahead. I don't think I've had my fill of bone crunching for today."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 am

Twi wrote:
"Nah, found Red Hawk first.  Then Robin found me.  I gave em T-Coms.  I'm gonna go work on the Bat Mobile, I think," Lorie responds, walking off.  "Le'me know if you need anything."

"Actually, if you're interested, maybe you'd like to help me with something else.", Derek says. "It's a pretty neat project... slightly ambitious, and I need a skilled inventor."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 am

"What is it?" Lorie says, pulling back her mask.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 am

He beckons for her to follow him and heads over to the door he'd gone through previously. "Before you go in, you have to promise me something. This is our secret. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 am

"Sure," she shrugs. Not like she wasn't used to secrecy. It was the bat legacy she was following, after all.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 am

"I guess it's not like I have to remind you, but... yeah.", Derek says and lets her through. The door closes behind them and the lights flicker before revealing a long and wide room with a workshop infront of the long rows of objects draped over with cloths. In the middle of the workshop there was another object hidden by a long cloth, hanging from the ceiling. "They're functional, although still very flawed, I'm afraid to admit.", he says and pulls the cover away, revealing a humanoid body shaded in red paint, seemingly made of a metal alloy. Wires and long cords connected to it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 am

Lorie's eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree. "Oh...my god," she says, looking around and approaching the machine men in front of her. "Are these modeled after-..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:12 am

"...-Red Tornado.", Derek tells her and starts grinning. Her reaction was pretty much priceless to him, he should've remembered to have a camera at hand. "So... what do you think, Lorie?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 am

"What do you think I think? This is frickin' awesome!" Lorie says as she roams around, examining all of them. "But...why do we have an army of Red Tornado drones?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 am

"Justice League purposes. Perhaps for purposes exclusive to the Bat family, too.", Derek tells her and walks up to the prototype on display. "The Watchtower's defense grid hasn't been properly optimised, to be honest, and could do with reserves for those purposes. I plan on sending out a few for the Titans training, too, that's what my original plan was but then I found out how less complicated it had to be to produce them one after another."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:18 am

The man laughed. "You think we're afraid of you? You think I care? What you and Bird Boy here do to me is nothing compared to what Servo will do to me. You ever seen a man flayed alive? I have and it's not pretty."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 am

Bat-Girl tilts her head. "You seem to be under the impression that I won't...difference being that I'll leave you alive," she says as she lightly slices his cheek with the spines of her glove.

Lorie pauses for a moment. "Yeah...YEAH! I can see a few ways to boost the RPM's on their arms, make those winds KICK. Should be able to disorient Super-Girl," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 am

"He leaves them alive too b***h." The goon said.

Nightwing stood behind her, wondering how far she'd go.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 am

There's that word again. God, how she hated that word. It ate away at her since he was little. She twitches. Now was not a time to insult her as he would soon find out. She slices more thoroughly across his face, even cutting across his eye before lifting him and throwing him from the high rise, breaking his legs. "Fine. To hell with eerie threats. But oh, I'm gonna make you hurt," she says, leaping down and landing on top of him. "Every single one of your kind is gonna hurt. First I break every accessible bone in your body." She kicks him across the floor then picks him up and puts him through one of the weaker walls. "Then I'll scar you, but good. You'll each get as many scars as there were lives that Clue extinguished." Her words were barely her own anymore. It'd been forever since she allowed herself to get angry. She'd spent god knows how long blowing everything off. When she started, she was all about vengeance. Did she miss that? The anger from when Brainiac attacked. The anger from when Paradox kidnapped Lorie. The anger from being nearly killed by that ninja chick. The anger for every life Clue took. She was pissed. She was pissed and she was gonna make sure ALL of Gotham knew.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Nightwing jumped down and came up behind her grabbing Bat-Girl. "Stop it, you're gonna kill the bastard.'
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Twi wrote:
Lorie pauses for a moment.  "Yeah...YEAH!  I can see a few ways to boost the RPM's on their arms, make those winds KICK.  Should be able to disorient Super-Girl," she says.

"That's good to hear, but the real issue is the current force of friction that occurs. The dampeners wear out too quickly."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 am

Bat-Girl struggles for all of a moments before allowing herself to breathe.  "Let go," she says at last, lowering her head.  "I won't kill him."  Then she looks up toward his broken body.  "No matter how much I think I should, I won't."

"Oh, I should be able to fix that pretty easy," Lorie says, running her hand along the alloy composing the arm then knocking on it to see how dense it is.  "Wow.  Tough stuff.  Okay, I'll get to work pronto."

Squire opens his holo-scroll after a few moments more of the conversation pertaining to the plan of attack.  "By decree of our lord, the Secret Society alots three days time to prepare," he reads.  He closes the scroll and every villain and criminal in the room i transported to the lower levels of the mansion, a vast underground base of operations with incalculable resources tailored to each Society Member's specific needs and styles.

There is a teleporter at the center that leads to any number of cataloged locations in the world.  Cat-Woman reaches it and cycles through the list when no one is looking.  These guys had gathered up lists.  They knew where a good number of these seasoned crooks rested their heads.  She pauses when she reaches a location that resembles the roof of the Aerocorp Tower in Gotham.  Then he narrows her eyes and leaves through the teleporter, having cycled, instead, to Arkham City so no one passing by would make the connection.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:14 am

Nightwing nods and let's Bat-Girl go. "C'mon let's get back." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 am

Bat-Girl says nothing. She just turns and walks outside with her arms crossed. "Thanks," she says once he's through the door.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 am

"Anytime." Nightwing said heading back to their cycles.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

Bat-Girl gets onto her bat-cycle and races off. She didn't say anything on the way back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 am

Nightwing was right behind her heading to the cave. He sighed knowing that it could have easily been worse, or had been him on the other end beating a criminal half to death. Everyone was on edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next