Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 am

"Red Hawk won't be difficult. Robin on the other hand has a knack for tracking devices and a good eye. What I've noticed is he usually remains in this region of Gotham.", Derek tells her and turns the monitor to her.

"Fine by me...", Caliber says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 am

Nightwing moved into the shadows, a Wing-Ding readied.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am

Lorie nods. "Okay, I'll go look for the boys, then," she says, suiting up with her new watch. Then she doubles back and hugs Derek. "I figure everyone could kinda use one right about now," she remarks before flying off.

"The boss is gonna be pissed if we don't deliver this stuff in time, man. The bat or some other freak in a costume has been knockin' out the meth labs around Gotham like nobody's business."

"Meth Labs?" Bat-Girl whispers.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 am

Derek smiles slightly and watches Lorie run off before going back to what he was originally researching.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:32 am

"Servo." Nightwing whispered back. "He was pumping meth into Gotham and other cities. He's the one who put the hit out on Batman."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 am

"Wait...he put the hit on...that son of a- Okay, Bat-Girl...calm down.  Do we have a game plan, here?"

Black Bat flew around Gotham, looking, first, for Red Hawk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:48 am

"We can either beat these guys to a pulp and question them or listening quietly." Nightwing said.

Red Hawk looked up seeing Black Bat flagging her down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 am

Silverback nodded sitting back down.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am

Bat-Girl stares blankly at Nightwing then retracts her batarang and cracks her knuckles.  "Frankly, I really want to hit something about now."

Black Bat lands near Red Hawk. "Uh...hi. Nice to meet you and all that," she says. People her age...still not fun. "Um...the Justice League would like to invite you to be a member of the junior division. The Teen Titans."

Cat-Woman sits back in her seat at the Society meeting, half paying attention. "First we'll need a distraction for the heavy hitters. Superman, Wonder Woman, Manhunter, and the Flash. Given what's going on in Gotham right now, Batman's probably plenty distracted," Gallant says. At mention of Batman, Cat-Woman's full attention is earned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am

"Good." Nightwing said turning the corner an rushing the crooks, before they even knew what was happening Nightwing was on them cracking skulls with escrima sticks.

Red Hawk nodded. "Ahh yeah Nightwing had mentioned something about that to me before. Guess it's official now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 am

Bat-Girl leaps to action, using her own two hands to force thugs into submission, throwing people into others with guns or pushing them to Nightwing to bring down.

"So, I'll take that as a yes, then?"

"What, and leave me out?" Robin says, floating on his glider behind Black Bat.

Black Bat had figured he'd find her...though this was a little quick. "Right. So...two birds with one...Nevermind. I think they want us to meet on the Watchtower bridge later."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:57 am

"Sounds good to me." Red Hawk said. "I'll be there."

Nightwing dodged a gunshot and came up near the man who shot at him snapped the man's wrist before knocking him out with a swift escrima stick strike to the man's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Silverback sat back listening

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"That's impressive, getting a hefty warrant on the Bat.", Caliber said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 pm

"How about monkey boy go attack Donkey Kong village? That'll get their attention," Metallo says, sitting back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 pm

"More effective than sending a tin man to take out a man of steel.", Claw said from the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

"You wanna go, prehistoric breath?" Metallo says, leaning forward offensively.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm

"If you wanna be turned into scraps, be my guest.", Claw says with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 pm

"Simpletons," Luthor mutters as he thinks over a detailed plan. "A Gorilla City invasion would only distract them for so long. Or do you not know the original League's track record against a certain Gorilla Grodd?"

"You're suggestion we divide and conquer?" Squire questions.

"Of course, Squire," Gallant responds. "You're more comfortable outnumbering a single opponent than honorably charging into a battle, aren't you?"

"I am afraid I don't follow your meaning," Squire remarks.

"Afraid. Good choice of words," Gallant says. "How about you just go back to shadowing The Lord?"

Squire glares to Gallant. "Would you care to repeat that to my face, worm?"

"I'd love to. But you're busy hiding it," Gallant responds.

The electric girl, the cheetah woman, and Cat-Woman all laugh inwardly at Squire. That had to hurt.

Lorie returns to the cave to bring Derek the news. "Derek, you in here?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:29 pm

"On the other hand, charging in recklessly is rather foolish, don't you think so?", the old man says. "It seems Squire would have the proper experience in the plan we are deciding to go with."

"Kissing ass already, are we?", Klarion pipes up as the cat strokes itself against the leg of the cheetah woman.

"Telling it how I see it, young boy. You should respect your elders."

There's no response until Derek walks out of another room, wiping his hands with an oily cloth. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 pm

"Squire has as much experience as a newborn," Gallant says. "He just follows The Lord around everywhere and tries to get noticed with his high and mighty act then runs and hides when things get tough.  He may tolerate you, Squire but don't think I have to."

Squire says nothing for a moment.  "Stay your tongue, boy.  I am our lord's right hand and his voice."

"You're his shadow.  Always wishing you were in his place then turning and running with your tail between your legs when things get tough.  You better stop pretending you're some great leader.  You're just another coward.  And now that that's out of the way, Secret Society, we should play smart, tis true.  But we can't let ourselves be overly cautious either.  We should keep the Justice League occupied while we attack their Watchtower.  An attack on Gorilla City in one hand and a more personal attack on the other."

"I got em to agree to it," Lorie says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:47 pm

"And what do you know about their defensive capabilites?", Caliber says.

"Good work, Lorie. I knew you could do it.", Derek says to her. "Were they hard to find?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 am

"We know that compared to our technology, it's primitive," Squire says.

"Nah, found Red Hawk first. Then Robin found me. I gave em T-Coms. I'm gonna go work on the Bat Mobile, I think," Lorie responds, walking off. "Le'me know if you need anything."

Bat-Girl hoists up a crook by the throat. "Hi," she says. "So before I cave your skull in, would you mind giving me a little info?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 am

"I'd do what she says, she ain't in the best of moods." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 am

"It will be my pleasure to lead an attack on Gorrilla City, but what will that accomplish" Silverback asked "Few know it exist and is hidden from view of you lesser primates. An attack on a more visible city, one you hairless apes have a more emotional connection to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next