Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 am

Nikkita smiled kissing him

Xander rushed to help Cyniska not really sure what he was to do though.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Such a crude mouth...", Leona laughed softly before moaning, moving against his fingers as she jerked him off faster.

Aridonis groaned. "Would you like me to give you something better than two fingers, my love?", he grinned plunging his fingers in and out.

Orion chuckled and smirked working his fingers inside her. "I'm a Spartan...we're very blunt."

"mmm yes I would...and I know you would too..." Callisto smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 am

Nexus smiled and returned the kiss taking his arms around her.

"Nooo kidding...", Leona giggled softly as she moaned thumbing the head of his thick cock.

"Damn right, I would...", Aridonis smirked at Callisto spreading her legs apart, displaying her glistening pink folds for him before running the tip of his cock along them slowly, teasing her. "Stretch and fill that tight pussy...", he grinned pushing into her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am

Orion smirked kissing her as she fingered her slick warm tunnel working his fingers against her spot.

Callisto moaned and smiled arching her hips as she felt him push into her. "Mmmm yes...."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 am

"Oh f**k... give me something more, Orion...", Leona moaned biting her lip as she rolled against his fingers.

"Right where it belongs...", Aridonis smirked down at Callisto groaning before watching his thick cock spread apart her pink folds as he pushed in more.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 am

Nikkita lenaed into him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 am

Orion smirked and took his hand back up away from her folds as he lined his hard cock up at her tight cunt before pushing his full length into her.

Callisto moaned and smiled. "Mmmm yes...such a good fit."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 am

Nexus held Nikkita close. "Does anything else worry you?"

Leona moaned and arched her back smiling widely as she felt his thick cock push into her all the way, spreading her legs wide. "Oh yes!"

"Definitely...", Aridonis groaned smiling as she filled her with his whole length before taking her legs up high, making sure he drove into her deeply as he started to pound into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:26 am

Orion smirked taking her legs up holding them up as he started slamming into her hard and rough. "Mmmm f**k yeah...."

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled rolling her hips into his strokes. "f**k yes baby..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:30 am

Leona moaned loudly reaching up to fondle and mash her large breasts together as she raised her hips up, letting him plow her juicy cunt. "f**k YES! HARDER!"

"Good to be back ontop again...", Aridonis smirked closing her legs together and draping them over his right shoulder, taking hold of her left ass cheek while pounding away like a machine at her slick, glistening pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am

Orion growled and smirked down at her loving the sight of his cock vanishing into her warm tight pussy as he fucked her roughly. "Mmm f**k yeah Leona...so tight...so perfect.."

Callisto moaned loudly gripping the sheets and bucking against his strokes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am

"The unknown"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 pm

"Then let's focus on what you are familiar with.", Nexus told her.

Leona moaned loudly rolling her hips and meeting his fierce thrusts, her slick pussy gripping him lovingly. "So fucking good... So deep...", she moaned tweaking her nipples.

Aridonis groaned and growled slapping her firm ass cheek sharply, railing his thick cock into her relentlessy, watching her intently.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Cyniska raised her head and looked at xander quickly realising what was happening and sat up with a bolt, "I would've given my life for her! She isn't aware of the risk!"

Apollaine moved the two gems together and they lit up with a glow engulfing her own powers in one orb of light. Cyniska raised her shield to protect her eyes and when it had died down a figure bent over the golden goddess before looking directly at her. The eyes were as black as her hair and she stood naked and sneered eyeing off the sword cyniska reached for and sent them flying backwards before vanishing.

"Well I was expecting a kid or good little god or goddess... Seems we've set loose a demon! I did not just give blood for this! Oh god apollaine!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:15 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Then let's focus on what you are familiar with.", Nexus told her.

Leona moaned loudly rolling her hips and meeting his fierce thrusts, her slick pussy gripping him lovingly. "So fucking good... So deep...", she moaned tweaking her nipples.

Aridonis groaned and growled slapping her firm ass cheek sharply, railing his thick cock into her relentlessy, watching her intently.

Orion growled and smirked slapping her ass hard as he drove himself into her tight quim hitting her spot agian and again his balls slapping against her ass.

Callisto moaned loudly rolling her hips into his thrusts as she pulled on the sheets. "Mmmm f**k yes Aridonis..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:42 am

Leona cried out softly with pleasure mashing her large breasts together, bucking her hips up high to recieve his fierce thrusts, loving the feel of his cock hitting her deep. "YESSSS!!!"

Aridonis groaned and grinned pushing back her closed legs a bit more as he kept jackhammering his thick cock in and out of her gushing pussy, causing a squelching noise every time he drove into her deeply.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:53 am

Orion groaned and took his hands up her body mashing her breasts together and kneading them as he rammed his cock into her hard and roughly.

"Oh shit god I love that cock!" Callisto moaned loudly moving against his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:13 am

"Oh f**k yes! Play with my breasts, Orion!", Leona moaned loudly bucking and throwing her hips up against him, meeting his movements as her pussy tightened around his cock.

"Yeah? You love it? Would do anything to keep it going? To keep you full?", Aridonis teased Callisto as he groaned, smacking her left ass cheek hard, leaving a red mark on her soft skin as he continued to pummel her wet, warm fuckhole like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 am

Orion growled and smirked fondling her breasts as he slammed himself into her hard and rough.

"Mmmm you know we both would..." Callisto moaned bucking her hips urgently.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 am

"What/who is that?" Xander asked 

"And what do you have in mind for that?" Nikkita smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:11 am

"How about I serve you today? Anything you would like me to do I will make true.", Nexus smiled.

"Oh f**k yes!!!", Leona moaned loudly throwing her head back from the intense pleasure she recieved from the raw fucking.

"True, I can't argue with that... I just love wrecking your tight little pink pussy...", Aridonis growled squeezing her ass with his imprint on it, brutally fucking her, using her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 am

"Hmmm, this may take awhile" Nikkita smiled thinking
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"How about I serve you today? Anything you would like me to do I will make true.", Nexus smiled.

"Oh f**k yes!!!", Leona moaned loudly throwing her head back from the intense pleasure she recieved from the raw fucking.

"True, I can't argue with that... I just love wrecking your tight little pink pussy...", Aridonis growled squeezing her ass with his imprint on it, brutally fucking her, using her at this point.

Orion growled and smirked down at her loving the feel of her tight pussy gripping his hard cock as he slammed himself into her over and over again. 

Callisto moaned moving with him letting him have his way.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 am

"Oh really now? Planning a day full of activities, are we?", Nexus chuckled.

Last edited by ShineyMan on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 am

"Oh yes" Nikkita smiled "you'll be busy all day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 4 Empty