Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:20 am

"But we do not grow soft," alea snapped back at him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 am

"No" Apollonis agreed "but we cannot go about getting justice like this."

Willow watched from the shadows. She didn't care if Apollonis' new pet were to be the first of the gods to lose their powers but Apollonis was hers to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Alea calmed slightly, "why are you killing the women of this island?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:31 pm

"Not all of the women, just a few"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:11 pm

"Was I asking for a number?" Alea retorted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 pm

"No, but I figured I'd clarify" the man grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:40 pm

"Perhaps I should also clarify how I will kill you if you do not tell me what I want to know. The god Apollonis here wants me to show mercy but I want you to tell me why you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 pm

"Because you are powerless against me" the man smiled "or at least you soon will be. All of you will."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:00 pm

"You are boasting of the impossible. It would take more effort than a petty man like yourself could do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh you have no idea" the man grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 pm

"Please you have to stop him, you don't know what he can do," the servant girl cried out standing and she added a few tears. Willow underneath the disguise out all of her energy into the role it wasn't fake tears and she trembled as if in real fear.

Alea turned to her, "you will not have anything to fear again. Tell your men to go, and stand down. Whatever you're running here is over."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:41 pm

"Yes it is over" the man said pulling an odd looking rod out of his belt pointing it at Alea. He muttered a few words and the staff began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Alea didn't think anything of the man and his strange looking rod and wasn't going to stand down, until a figure appeared to break free from captors and vanished only to appear infront of her by teleportation.

Slipping her arms around the figures waist as the supposed woman fell to the ground, alea pulled out her knife to cut the rope and removed the hood only to be caught in a stunned moment. There were only two people who made alea think she was looking at herself, her mother and the young girl Arlia.

"What is it?"
"I won't be saving your life again... I've lost my powers."
"Apollonis take her... Take them both to safety."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 pm

"Not leaving without you" Apollonis said as the man signaled for an archer to fire at Arlia and Alea
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Alea summoned up a wall of fire to separate them and placed arlia to Apollonis hurrying to offer a hand to the servant girl.

"This is your only chance. I'd take it."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 pm

"You wish to lose your powers as well" the man smiled "Very well."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Willow still in her disguised looked back at the man and alea seeing that the goddess was going to risk things for her. While willow would be delighted to see the half god crushed she needed to continue her plan to the full and saw a great opportunity. She took the hand offered to her and alea disappeared with them both.

Willow looked around the forest and walked up the hill hearing alea talk to arlia and Apollonis. She clenched her wrist, knowing she should've killed the young goddess when she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 am

"Are you alright" Apollonis asked Arlia "Did he really take your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm

"Yes," arlia replied, "I cannot return to the future I belong to now. But listen to me. Keep this between us but the girl cannot be trusted, I saw her sweet talking the man. As if they were lovers or something. So tell me if you were in that good a relationship with someone why would he want you to die. Plus she doesn't seem too upset that she was about to be killed."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:53 am

"I don't know" Apollonis said "there is still a lot I don't understand about mortal."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:46 am

"I was captured and brought to that man by someone who," Arlia coughed, "who's meant to be gone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 am

"And who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 pm

"My saviour god, you cannot believe everything she is telling you. She claims that in the future we have buildings taller than the trees and that people will forget how wonderful our gods are. Look at the torment and torture she has gone through, there must be little sanity left," the servant girl called out approaching them. She stared down at Arlia until the little goddess passed out and then moved to face Apollonis.

"How does someone repay a god?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 pm

"I do not expect anything" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 am

Aridonis returned to Mount Olympus after a hike through the cursed woods. It seemed as if something had dulled the place.

Leona was washing her hair near the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next