Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:09 am

Nikkita nodded "Athena was not the first and will not be the last. The oracle has seen it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm

"Nikita's right... I have seen it too," Alea spoke coming down the steps, "I'm sorry to interrupt. Appollaine wanted me to pass on that Athena woke briefly and wants us not to worry about her, she'll be fine but to stop this in its tracks. So if there's anything... I can do..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 pm

"My brother and I are both as determined to cease the mortal's actions. However, we should consider upon this a bit longer.", Aridonis said. "I'm leaving to consult the Oracle. Perhaps I can get an idea of what kind of forces we're dealing with that the mortal possessed."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"And who he is working with" Apollonis said "I do not believe a mortal came upon such a weapon on his own."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 am

"I hope the oracle can tell you more than I can. Each time I try and piece together things my dreams blur over, and I'm wondering if its being played with."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 am

"When we visited her the oracle was cryptic about these events" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 pm

"Really, Athena. Well that's a good start but we need to push this further. We need to make sure all the Greek gods are gone" Dolos smiled at the man he had been molding while the gods fought. "And when they are freed my masters suffering will finally end and he will be set free."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Alea felt like her gift of foresight had been overlooked then again she felt that she was being ignored by everyone. If there was to be a fight, Apollonis no doubt would head off to battle alongside Orion but she wouldn't get a look in. Heading back inside she passed by an open room where she heard women fussing and talking loudly. Amongst the circle she saw a familiar face recognise her and the eyes pleaded for her to come in and interrupt.

"Ladies please! There will be plenty more time to fuss over when its due. Now leave her be. Oh I'm sorry... I meant to come sooner. I'm sorry I did not. I've been kept occupied. How is it?"
"Keeping me awake, but I don't feel a inch of the excitement that the ladies are talking about. Xander's off helping Cyinska with trouble in her town, and I don't think he finds it comfortable venturing up here. Enough about me, you look rather down."
"I..."
"No, you tell me right now. Come on, sit alongside me and spill the beans. We used to tell each other so much once a long time ago. I want us to be the best of friends."
"Uh...we aren't already?"
"Not when you're secretive."
"I don't think its right to discuss sexual relationships."
"Well how do you think I became pregnant?"
"Its Apollonis. Ever since I lost the child, our relationship is dwindling out. I've destroyed it all on my own! I can't sleep, without sleep I cannot think! It's getting more and more difficult... and he won't lie with me. He claims its too soon to be trying for another child. I need time to heal. I don't want time... I want him. I'm worried he will find someone else."
"He could never... he is passionate about you. You're like fire to him. Reignite his passion and he will melt for you again."

Alea kissed her head and quickly hurried out, knowing she had what it took to get him back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Apollonis was talking with the others about how they could possibly stop this one mortal and his followers without starting a war
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Apollaine headed down the steps and came up from behind towards Apollonis, politely breaking the circle. She smiled to Apollonis and spoke quietly.

"You need to go and find Alea, she needs you. She's in one heck of a state..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Apollonis nodded apolozing to the others for leaving. He followed apollaine to where Alea was and headed into the room "My sister tells me you need me. Is it your injuries or another vision?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Alea smiled to Apollaine as she headed away and came up beside Apollonis, swerving around to stand in front of him.

"I do need you... every inch of you. And you've been so kind to me... allow me to be kind to you."

Some female servants approached and kissed his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Apollonis looked at Alea then at the girls before stepping back away from them "Alea, what is this?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm

The ladies retreated to the far wall to give them but alea cared little if they heard everything.

"This is me getting angry with you," she holding back her true annoyance, "you won't talk to me, touch me or lie with me anymore. I am not going to let the loss of our first child seal forever our future in sadness. We don't need to continue to wear the black shawl like a widow. Let us try again and I will give you many children, boys with your strength and girls with our dark hair.

But I have to distract your mind from all this trouble otherwise you won't be here with me but elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:18 am

"Our parents are being attacked and their powers drained. We are all in danger. Is it wise to think of bringing a child into a world where we are in such danger?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:05 am

"When I got cut just now my thoughts weren't just about how much it hurt but rather that I can. I'm not immortal like you! If I'm not killed off I'm going to die before you do and I'm not going to let it be without children to carry through for us. There are ways we can make this work. If I'm actually carrying a child I'll leave this place so they can't find me and I'll return to you. You better still be alive for me."

Alea looked down to the floor, "I'm scared. It's not something I normally feel as you're my strength and courage. Maybe because we're breaking apart that I don't feel we're strong partners."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:21 am

"I am not immortal" Apollonis said "I can be killed like any mortal. And we are not breaking apart."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 am

"You won't even kiss me!" Alea argued.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:17 am

Apollonis grabbed her and pulled her close giving her a long, passionate kiss letting her go "Is that what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 am

"Yes of course but you're only giving me it because I demanded it," alea replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Apollonis picked herbal and tossed her on the bed pulling off his cloths and getting with her. He .ki§ed her deeply running his hands along her body
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm

"I should be more angry more often with you," Alea teased, "Uh... we still have an audience, should I tell them to go?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:09 pm

"Only if you want me to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 pm

"I'm sorry to have taken advantage of you ladies but you can leave now. You served your purpose, I have my man."

The ladies giggled, "Don't worry, we'll find our own."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 am

Apollonis smiled a bit at the girls as they left "Now that we're alone, how can I make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next