Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:55 am

Centurion made his way out of the area, Sportsmaster was dead the girl was of no concern to him. Centurion headed back to his lair and went to work changing his costume.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:04 am

"I will get things rolling soon. I have some other business that needs attending.", Batman says and leaves the mainhub to get beamed back down. He had to get a lead on Vampire Bat, but first there were a few other things to take care of. Trying to reach Brass and attending the Wayne meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:22 am

Lila throws all of the remaining equipment into the truck and drives off. She had no idea where she was going. She could easily go to...Metropolis maybe? Star City? Anywhere but here and Gotham.

Brass still hadn't shown up to work. Snow answered the phone whenever Derek called. "I am sorry, Mr. Wilson, but Ms. Williams is on Holiday and she's in the process of resolving some business on her personal number."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:26 am

"What kind of business would that be? She just left without any notice?". Derek sits on a building not far from Aerocorp's building, looking into Brass' office from where is and also Snow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:29 am

"I am afraid I cannot divulge that information. It is a legal matter. She notified me of her temporary leave yesterday morning. She is likely at her penthouse."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:34 am

"I assume it is also a legal matter of where her penthouse might be located.", Derek says as he pulls out a small, thin tablet out and starts to make a few calculations.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:36 am

"She has every right to be paranoid, Mr. Wilson. I'm sure you understand," Snow says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:44 am

"Yes, I understand completely. Thank you, Snow.", Derek says and cancels the call. "That's why I'm disappointed that it took me 22 seconds to find her location.", he says as his fingers slide across the tablet quickly. "So there is a landline.", he mutters and decides to give it a call, while also deciding that it would probably be a good idea to strengthen their security later on with a few updates.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:49 am

"Who is this and how did you get this number?" Brass says angrily into the receiver.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:52 am

"Uhh, Derek Wilson and through the wonders of technology and all that comes with it. Oh and a dash of wit. Am I speaking to Brass Williams?", Derek says as he manages to get a satelite image up on his tablet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:13 am

"So Snow skipped the part about this line being off limits, then? Whatever. Doesn't matter. So, tiger, you spying on me?"

Super-Girl ducks from a green pulse of energy that grazes her and burns her arm. "Syntho-Kryptonite," she hisses.

Black Bat kicks a gun from one thug's hand and gets clear as Super-Girl uses her heat vision to melt several of these specialized weapons. "They definitely came prepared," Lorie says.

"Yeah. A little TOO prepared. How'd they anticipate me down here in Gotham?"

"Some of these guys are so paranoid that they come ready for ANY situation, Super-Girl."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 am

"Now now, don't take it out on snow. Take it out on whoever updates your software.", Derek says as he zooms in closer to the penthouse. "Spying is such a... wrong word... nice curtains, by the way. Para-aramid synthetic fiber?... Alright, I'll be serious. Can't a guy be worried over his... business partner?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:44 am

Jack smirked looking at his new set of armor, black and orange. He walked over to his computer and opened up files he hadn't opened in a long time, his old connections. He was done as Centurion now, he was done being a hero. His brother was dead and he had his revenge, so what did he have left? A skill set few had, lots of fire power, and enhanced body. It was time to make some money, it was time to become Deathstroke.

Last edited by Venom551 on Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:33 am

"Oh, not spying. Does invasion of privacy sound nice 'n' cushy, then?" Brass says playfully. "Thanks for worrying, Tiger, but you don't haveto. This 'business partner' of yours has thick skin, if you recall."

Super-Girl and Black Bat find themselves cornered. "Oh, this ain't good," Black Bat says. "How's that super speed of yours?"

"Faster than a bullet...not a crap ton of Kryptonite rays."

"Thought so," Black Bat says.

Suddenly a loud whistle rips through the air and all of the goons turn to look up at a silhouette in the rafters up above. "Hello, Assorted Meatheads...and Ladies. Now, if you would, please rop your weapons. Otherwise, I promise you, this is going to get embarrassing...for you."

"Light the freak up!"

"Ah ah aah!" The boy says, dropping down to evade the hail of kryptonite rays and bullets. "You know, you really should pay more attention." He then points behind the wave of thugs and suddenly Super-Girl and Black Bat have torn through the bulk of the thugs. "I could've TOLD you women don't like to be ignored." With that he punches out the last of them.

Super-Girl floats over to the case at the opposite end of the room and opens it. There was a treasure chest full of precious, not to mention stolen gems. "
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:20 am

"Not sure if it counts as invasion of privacy when kevlar curtains are in the way...", Derek jokes as he turns on thermal while also observing the area for potential threats. "Yes, I'm well aware what you're capable of, Brass.", he says and recalls when they were in Chile. "I just don't want faulty firewalls to be your doom if you're taking so many precautions in hiding. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:07 am

(Removed this from my previous post and edited to allow Nightwing to find Olympian like ya wanted Twi)

Nightwing arrived at Sportsmaster's lair and looked around seeing the carnage left over from the recent battle. "Damn it..." He said seeing Sportsmaster's body. "I was too late." He walked over seeing a note left and he picked it up. He read it and then crumpled it in his hand. "So, calling yourself Deathstroke now...how foreboding." Things were getting pretty hectic now, Centurion becoming Deathstroke, Vampire Bat still on the lose, Mischief becoming even madder, and not to mention to whole joining the Justice League thing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Lila steps out from the basement with the last of her father's gear. She freezes when she sees Nightwing standing over him. She figured she'd sneak out the back before he noticed her. So, keeping an eye on him, she slowly begins to back away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Manhunter cocks an eyebrow as a light on his belt lights up alarming him of an incoming precense.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:27 am

"Trying to sneak out?" Nightwing said before turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:00 am

Lila pauses and stares him in the eye before turning and running, hitting a button on the wall beside her that drops a metal gate that severs the hall. She turns andrushes upstairs from there.

"Hiding? Hardly," Brass says, sitting on her sofa petting her cat. "Just ducking out from the attentive outer world for a little vacation. I doubt a couple of paparazzi slimeballs are really going to possess the equipment necessary to hack my security."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:08 am

"I see... that makes me a bit more complexed.", Derek admits.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:10 am

Nightwing threw his escrima stick which landed and blocked the wall from closing and he lept through the gap and grabbed the stick on his way through before following Lila. "HEY STOP!"

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Once upstairs, Lila throws open the door to her room and climbs through the window, leaping down on top of her neighbor's camper and running back to the truck where her gear is. She throws on the promethium padding and mask, then picks up the remote shield and promethium ball. Wrapping the ball over her shoulder by the chain and latching the shield to the harness on her back. From there she proceeds to run off.

"So can I go take a shower or is my showerhead bugged too?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm

"...no, it's fine. Good to hear you're okay. I'm about to attend a meeting with Wayne. Sorry for the intrusion.", Derek says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Nightwing was right behind her and as he landed on the camper her shot a grapple line out that wrapped around her legs tripping her and tying her up

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next