Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:10 pm

"If she killed someone then we should take her in. We're heroes, not vigilantes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:13 pm

"Speak for yourself." Centurion said moving to go into the store.

Nightwing slipped into the store from the back and moved to Mischief. "Let's go." He said offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Twi wrote:
Once Superman had gone, Super-Girl thinks to Manhunter, to be sure that no Super Hearing could determine what she was saying. Did Brainiac do something to my dad? He seems so out of it lately. Harder on himself than usual and just kinda...mopey.

Manhunter's face contorts a bit as he hesitates to answer. It's difficult to explain... As you know, we stopped the invasion, but unfortunately we lost something else.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:34 am

Mischief looked to Nightwing and got up. Her nano suit would take a minute before it could be put back on. "C'mon bird boy. Captain Crazy's not in any mood to not be a trigger happy moron and listen."

Super-Girl plants herself. I'm listening.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:28 am

"His brother just died." Nightwing said helping Mischief up before spotting Centurion. "Go out the back, now." He said taking his escrima sticks out.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:44 am

I am not certain whether or not you know, but your father comes from a colony called Kendor originally... When we had the invasion under control and also Braniac in a stand still, he not only chose the Martian colony as a hostage planet in order to get away, but also your father's colony.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

Mischief sat and watched Nightwing fling himself into action. She tapped her watch and suddenly it lights up. Then she turns the watch face and the nano-skin coats her body. She throws off the coat and flips over the display, rushing out behind Nightwing. "There're four of us and one deranged lunatic. Why should I run when we can beat some sense into him. Then maybe he'll listen."

Wait...Kandor? My...my dad isn't from Kandor. He's like half human. He was born here in Metropolis. I'm even less kryptonian than he is. I though great granddad got Kandor back from Brainiac ages ago. How'd the walking virus get it back? Ugh...tangled mess of information. "All right, thanks, Greenie. I'm heading back to Metropolis...actually I think I'll hang around a while. I wanna meet that Black Bat girl under better conditions than some big alien assimilation plot."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:21 am

"Because he came prepared for this." Nightwing said charging his sticks.

Centurion aimed at the pair. "Out of the way Nightwing, I don't wanna shoot you but I will."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:22 am

I don't know everything about him, unfortunately. I apologise for the mixed message... "Very well. Take care of yourself.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:28 am

"You're one of the Bat Pack. Isn't it YOUR job to be prepared for almost everything?" Mischief says, grabbing at a few of her cards.

Lorie steps out of her room in a comfortable change of clothes. "I think Derek's waiting for us outside," She says as she steps out from the elevator to the cave where Angelica is monitoring a situation elsewhere. "You okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah! Yeah..." Angelica responds, snapping out of what seems to be some sort of daze. She turns her head and gets up. "Let's go. Don't want to keep him waiting, whatever it is he has planned."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:31 am

Nightwing smiled. "I didn't say I wasn't ready for him but are you?" He said before throwing a wingding at Centurion which he avoided and returned fire at the pair.

Nightwing jumped out of the way with relative ease before landing and coming at Centurion from the side.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:41 am

Derek had been on the phone trying to reach Brass while he waited for his sisters to come and join him. "She must be busy", he reasons. "Obviously, she's a CEO", he mutters to himself before greeting the girls with a smile. "Ready for a good time out?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:55 am

Mischief power slides beneath the line of fire then springs into a back-flip, throwing both hands of razor cards toward Centurion. Hurt him? Slim chance. Distract him for Nightwing? Chances are much higher.

"That depends on your definition of 'good time'," Angelica says. "Remember, bro, Lorie here's still the baby of the family."

"You realize I'm gonna make sure you pay for those words later, right?"

"Sure, Sure Squirt. So where're we going, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:07 am

Centurion moved to the side shrugging the cards off as he fired at Nightwing who dodged his shots and got in close using his escrima stricks to knock the guns free and then sweeping his feet out from under him and then while Centurion was in the air he smacked him down but as Centurion went down he got his knife out and sliced into Nightwing's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:19 am

Mornginstar fired a blast at Centurion "Come on man, don't make us do this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Centurion was knocked back by the blast and he got up, his suit having absorbed most of the damage. "If it had been someone close to you you'd be right here where I am." He said firing at his foes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:19 am

Twi wrote:
Mischief power slides beneath the line of fire then springs into a back-flip, throwing both hands of razor cards toward Centurion. Hurt him? Slim chance. Distract him for Nightwing? Chances are much higher.

"That depends on your definition of 'good time'," Angelica says. "Remember, bro, Lorie here's still the baby of the family."

"You realize I'm gonna make sure you pay for those words later, right?"

"Sure, Sure Squirt. So where're we going, exactly?"

"Oh, sure! We'll only pass a couple of bars and adult clubs on our way to the Opium dungeon.", Derek wise cracked as he opened the doors for them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:30 am

Venom551 wrote:
Centurion was knocked back by the blast and he got up, his suit having absorbed most of the damage. "If it had been someone close to you you'd be right here where I am." He said firing at his foes.

"No I wouldn't" Star said firing another blast at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Centurion rolled and fired at Star before activating a EMP pulse, his own suit was shielded and the lights went out around the heroes. Using the darkness of the Gotham streets Centurion moved on Mischief to take her prisoner.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:19 pm

"I am the Shining Knight of Bludhaven" Morningstar said lighting up the place. "Don't move."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Centurion had Mischief. "And I'm the man with a gun." He said shooting Morningstar in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Star dropped to a knee as his armor took the bullet.

"Hey, drop her" Nightlight shouted throwing a dagger of light at him rushing over to help Morngingstar
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Centurion moved Mischief in the way and turned shooting Nightwing in the leg as he came at him. "Idiots." He said dragging Mischief off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:15 pm

"I don't believe I agreed to this," Mischief says, flipping Centurion over her and onto a passing car. Enhanced strength. Had to love it. But as she looks down, she sees the bullet wound in her med section and drops to one knee. Designed to get through Nano-Weave. Impressive. But...was...was it--

Mischief falls over out cold.

--Drugged.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Centurion grabbed Mischief by the ankle and dragged her away into an alley.

Nightwing limped after he was shot close to his femoral artery and was losing blood but he had to try. He got to the alley and saw it was empty, Centurion was gone and so was Mischief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next