Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Marko nods and smiles a bit as he headed out again.

Derek sits by the computer munching on a piece of bacon, investigating more on Kasumi's trail. He wouldn't mind somebody dragging him off work.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:17 am

"If you think it best, sir,". Kasumi says. "If you intend to walk, then we should be on our way."

Angelica leans on the back of Derek's seat. "I hope you're not seriously doing this first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:21 am

"Well, actually, while you guys were sparring I made breakfast.", Derek says and nods over to the tray by the hub. "But you're right, I'd rather not start the day with this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:45 am

"Well, what else did you have in mind?" Angelica says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:52 am

"I wish to spend time with the family, and I'm not talking about the Bat family. Granted, knocking crocks down on their asses is a beneficial past time, but... You know.", Derek says and stands up, picking up a piece of bacon from the tray. "That's why I'm thinking about promoting someone to take partial care of the company so I may have some more time for you and Lorie... And the 'sourpuss' bat if she ever decides that we're good enough for her."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:16 am

"Good luck with that. I think she'd rather be a bat than a person," Angelica says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:19 am

Superman flew to Gotham, he was meeting with a new member of the Justice League.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:28 am

"Yeah. At least she's more cooperative now than she was before. I'm not gonna set out to change her life.", Derek says and bites tip off his bacon piece. "That said, eat up, I'm gonna find out what Lorie wants to do."

Marko sits on a bus on his way to Gotham. The bus stops infront of the site where Super-Girl is being interviewed. "Ah... I'm gonna get off here.", he tells the driver and gets out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:29 am

Superman spotted Super-Girl and sighed. "What has she gotten herself into now..." He said before flying down.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:54 am

Super-Girl gently pushes her way through the crowd, ignoring questions like whether or not she has a "Super Special Someone" and if rumors about the league allegedly failing to capture Brainiac were true.

"Come on, people, Superhero biz and stuff. I gotta-"

Lorie stretches before hopping up and getting her food. "Hey, what's up?" She says as she sees Derek approaching.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:57 am

"Super-Girl isn't answering any questions today people. Now if you'll excuse us." Superman said. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:59 am

"Not even a private interview?!", Marko called.

"Nothing much, I was just thinking we'd spend some time together, you, I and Angelica.", Derek says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:16 am

Super-Girl does a double-take as she sees the disguised Martian Manhunter. She floats up with her dad a bit more so they're out of earshot. "Thanks, dad, for getting me out of that mess. Guess I need practice with cameras and questions."

"That's great, Derek, but don't you also have other friends that rarely see you? You don't want to neglect THEM do ya? And I don't think they'd be too ecstatic hanging around a 16 year old kid."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:18 am

Superman looked back at Marko. "Yes you do, but that can wait the press is no fun. You can give him a interview though, he's with the Daily Planet."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:22 am

Derek gives Lorie a rather long stare as if he was giving it some thought. "What friends? Ah, no, listen, I'm talking about the family here."

Marko raised his hand to wave but slowly lowered it at the rather suspicious looks he received from the other journalists.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:40 am

Twi wrote:
"If you think it best, sir,". Kasumi says. "If you intend to walk, then we should be on our way."

Angelica leans on the back of Derek's seat. "I hope you're not seriously doing this first thing in the morning."

"No need to accompany me" Edgar said "I'll be fine on my own."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:23 am

Super-Girl looks down at Marko then floats over to him. "Okay," she says. "One interview. Where?"

"Oh, got it. So what? Cookout? Shopping downtown? Picnic at the park? Rom-Coms? Always hated those movies. I like old movies. Film Noir...eh, Whatever you have planned, big guy." Then she continues eating.

Kasumi glances to Edgar as he leaves without her. Then she leaves as well, off for her own appointment with a contact of Edgar's who wished to schedule a visit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:32 am

"The rooftop over on that building over there. I'll meet you there.", Marko says.

"Why not all of the above, we've got all day-", Derek gets cut off by his cellphone ringing. He picks it up and throws it straight into the trashcan across the other side of the kitchen. "All day."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:00 am

Edgar headed out walking down the street to his meeting.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:08 am

Super-Girl looks up to the rooftop and shrugs, flying over to it.

"Flattered, Mr. Family Man but I'm sure you'll wanna fish that out of the trash," Angelica jokes, sitting at the hub across the room. "Ooh, the Supers are in town."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:05 am

Edgar sat back listening to the others talk before interrupting. They all looked at him with frustration and disdain but listened intently to what he had to say, for a little while.
"Pardon me Mr. Wayne but this company was running smoothly without you and I'm sure you believe your micro managing is improving the company but it is not. Your executives and managers, people you pay to run your various factories and other companies, feel like they are useless and not being allowed to do their job. You need to let go of some control, let them do what they are payed to do."
Edgar looked at the man for a short time. "I understand your concern and frustration and apologize for making you all feel inadequit but perhaps if you all did your jobs the way they are supposed to be done I wouldn't have to be so hands on. Now if there are no more interruptions, I'd like to continue."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:17 am

Superman picked up Marko carrying him to the rooftop, just keep up appearances. "While you two have your interview I'll be meeting with our new member."

"Why don't I get an interview?" Nightwing said walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Derek walks over to the trash can and fishes his cell phone out. "Really. What could they want?"

Marko looks over at Nightwing. "He's the newest member?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Superman nodded. "It would seem so, Batman gave him a communicator."

Nightwing nodded. "Call me Nightwing."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Derek dials the number back. "Yes, hello, I just received a call from... Ah. Well, that depends, I'm spending time with the family... Yes, I suppose tonight will be alright. Very well, bye.", He says and hangs up. "Sounds like Wayne wants to do business."

"I thought the costume looked familiar.", Marko says and slowly changes into his Martian form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next