Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DC Universe- 2100

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:22 am

Batman drops down next to Cat-Woman and helps her up.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Cat-Woman winces, holding feels a lot like a broken arm. "So much for that myth of cats always landing on their feet, right? I missed where she disappeared to."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 pm

"I caught a glimpse. Nightwing, can you see anything ahead?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 am

Nightwing nodded. "She went that way." He said pointing with one of his escrima sticks.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm

A shuriken slices through the air and sticks in the end of one of Nightwing's escrima sticks. That shuriken then begins to light up bright red and beep.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 12:20 am

Nightwing clicks a button on his stick and the shuriken is zapped and deactivates. He knocks it harmlessly to the ground. He twirled his escrima sticks and connected them into a bo-staff and slammed the end down into the ground sending and electrical surge along the ground toward Vampire.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 am

Batman meanwhile throws two electrified batarangs that curve from right and left of where Vampire Bat is presumed to be situated, cornering her.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 am

Vampire unsheathes her sword and focuses as everything around her seems to slow to a crawl. She sticks the blade into the floor between the electric blast and herself. As she completes this motion, she throws two shurikens that strike the batarangs from the air. Her sword absorbs the electricity and she picks it up, sheathing it again in its wooden sheathe to get rid of the charge. Then she disappears once again into the darkness.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 2:58 am

Batman narrows his eyes and attaches a hook line on Cat-Woman's suit before sending another one up to the window ceiling. "Lift yourself back up. You can't do much in this state.", he says. "And you...", he looks at Nightwing. "...Avoid the lips if you're going after her.". Batman then slips into the darkness to follow Vampire.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 3:02 am

"Don't have to tell me twice." Nightwing said following Batman after Vampire Bat

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 am

She emerges suddenly from behind and kicks Nightwing into Batman then ducks a kick thrown by Bat-Woman, thrusting back at her and forcing her to the ground before turning back to the men with her sword.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 am

As Vampire turned with her sword Nightwing's escrima stick met it and he pushed back and then moved in at an angle and striking Vampire with his other escrima stick in the forearm pushing her sword arm down opening her guard before putting his knee into her chest knocking her back.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 4:09 am

Vampire grabs Nightwing by the shoulders as she's knocked back. Then she uses the momentum and headbutts him. When he's disoriented, she holds him in place, locking eyes with him. She begins peering into his mind to take it into her control. Then she sees something and releases him, stepping back. "You?" Then her eyes narrow. "Not what I was expecting." She grins and steps down on the hilt of her sword, grabbing it as it flips up into the air. She kicks him back and throws down a smoke pod.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 4:27 am

Nightwing shook his head and regained his composure. "Sloppy work Nightwing...sloppy." He said to himself as he scanned the area for Vampire.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Batman sneaks through the shadows and the smoke, his eyes locked on Vampire Bat with his thermal vision. He sees Nightwing pass through as well and throws batarangs with steel wires attached to them that twirl around Vampire Bat's wrist, pulling back her sword hand and sending her into one of the large pillars of the museum's structure.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Vampire grabs the cable and, with her enhanced strength, yanks it, flinging Batman into the pillar. She the jams exploding shurikens into the pillar and detonates them manually once far enough away. Bat-Woman tackles Batman out of harm's way and looks around. "We're even. Where is she?"

Vampire rushes along the roof and leaps off, landing on a passing truck and disappearing into an alley. "So...bird boy is...makes sense. Troublesome distraction, that boy. Now the better question. Do I kiss him...or kill him?" She says to herself as she sheathes her sword. Then she's off.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 am

Batman got up. "Right... thanks.", he said. "She's gone, and we need to leave as well. The police are on their way."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 1:14 am

Nightwing clicked his ecsrima sticks off and slid them into their holsters on his right leg. "They'll be here in exactly 6 minutes."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 am

Bat-Woman returns to the boys, supporting Cat-Woman. "What was that about, anyway, bird boy? Why'd she give up after she saw you?" Bat-Woman queries.

"Ooh. Story time," Cat-Woman says.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 am

Nightwing looked over at the two woman. "I'm not to sure myself, maybe I'm just scary."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 am

The woman stare blankly as Nightwing then erupt into shared laughter. When they finally stop, they turn to Batman. "Batman, I have a case to take care of. I'll be at the Watchtower. Star-Girl? Beam me up." With that she was gone.

Cat-Woman returns to holding her injured arm. "If you'll excuse me, boys, I have a cover story to fabricate for how the me under this mask got wrecked. Tah." Then Cat-Woman too disappeared, leaving Nightwing to Batman.

In Bludhaven, Mischief holds a crowbar in one hand, tapping it in the pal of her other hand, whistling 'Pop goes the weasel' as she approaches a few crooks she'd chased down after stopping from robbing a Mercedes. "Y'know, normally I only condone theft if the other guy ain't gonna miss it. Now let's brainstorm, boys. If I stole a sleek Mercedes from YOU, would you miss it?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 8:38 am

Nightwing smiled and chuckled with the women before looking to Batman. "Oh yeah forget you don't laugh."

Centurion dropped down behind Mischief.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

Mischief's acute hearing picks up the sound of his landing and she turns around somewhat comically, loosely. "Oh, hey, you're that guy with the guns who helped that time with the thing. What's up, yo?" She says, twirling the crowbar in her hand. "Oh, I wasn't doin' nothin'. Just...educating a couple carjackers. I was all 'Stealing is bad! You shouldn't do it! Never Ever Never!' So yeah, what brings you to my neck of the woods, again?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 am

"Bludhaven isn't just yours Mischief." Centurion said walking towards her. "Now I guess you can help be, these thugs are part of a large chop shop operation that's also running drugs. So if you'd like to put that crowbar to some good use, by all means beat them until they talk."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 am

"Y'know...you're a lot more fun than Sir Broods-Alot and the Blue Boy Scout," Mischief says with a grin as she strolls back over to the thugs with the crowbar over her shoulder like a bat. "All right, boys, it's sharing time. Who shall talk first?"

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next