Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:58 am

The thugs looked at one another. "Uhh....uh...we don't know nothing!" One said slipping and falling and trying to crawl back.

"Wrong answer." Centurion said. "Mischief...break a leg."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:00 am

"Beating them won't help" Morningstar said floating above her surrounded in light "Not guys like them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:03 am

Centurion looked up. "Morningstar...here to play the good cop to my bad huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:11 am

Mischief raises her hand. "Does this mean I don't get to see how many whacks it takes to get to the center of a carjacker?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:28 am

"No, I just happen to know these two" Morningstar said "they won't talk cause they have no tongues. Rumor is when the cops tried questioning them instead of talking they bit their own tongues off. So you could beat them half to death but it wouldn't serve any purpose."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:29 am

"Then we'll beat him, he's proved he can talk." Centurion said. "Then these other two can just right it down."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:37 am

"You are just intent on beating somebody aren't you" Morningstar sai dlanding, shrugging "Oh well knock someone out."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:41 am

Centurion chuckled. "I thought I'd let the clown have her fun, once and a while won't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:48 am

"Ya hear that, boys? We don't have to cut our play date short! I hope you're as happy about that as I am!" Mischief says with her trademark grin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:58 am

"Well I'm not needed here, have fun but not too much"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:05 am

"See you around Morningstar." Centurion said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:06 am

"Yeah" Star said taking off
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:11 am

"Alright I'll talk!" The thug said. "Just don't beat us down!"

Centurion grunted. "Fine, hold up Mischief."

The thug sighed in relief. "Alright, the chop shop is across town, here's the address." He said tossing Centurion his phone. "It's in the memos app."

"Thanks." Centurion said. "Alright Mischief, now you can beat em down."

"But I helped you!"

"You also broke the law." Centurion said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:47 pm

"What was that the big guy said before? Break a leg?" Mischief says as she approaches the thugs with her crowbar menacingly.

When she was through, they all lie unconscious with black eyes, bruises, and broken bones a plenty. "School's out, boys! Same time tomorrow?" Obviously no response. "Good!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:29 am

Centurion took out one of the thugs cell phones and dialed 911. "I need an ambulance at the corner of 1st and Main Street please." He said before hanging up. "Alright Mischief we're finished here." He said heading up to a roof top, he had a drug lab/chop shop to take down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:30 am

Batman gave Nightwing a blank stare. "I have no reason to laugh about failing to catch our target.", he says and then sighs, handing over a radio com. "This'll get you to the Watch Tower or other League members need be.", he says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm

"Right thanks." Nightwing said putting into his utility belt. "So what's the plan? How do you want to go after Vampire Bat?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:45 am

"Well, I have to watch out for her making the first move. She'll end up killing too many innocent lives, and right now it feels like she's trying to play some game.", Batman says. "I will increase surveillance for starters."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Nightwing nodded. "I'll lend you a hand."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:17 pm

"Very well. Until tomorrow then.", Batman says and turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:28 am

"Tomorrow then." Nightwing said shooting a grapple line up through the skylight and leaving the building.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:30 am

Derek returns home late at night to catch some sleep before waking up in the morning to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:42 am

Nightwing returned home and walked over to his database sitting down and taking his mask off running his hand through his hair. "Now what would she want with Batman..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:46 am

Super-Girl races down to the table for breakfast and stares at her father as he eats. "Gonna tell me what Brainiac said that got to you so much yet, daddy?"

"Sweetie..." her mother speaks up.

"Superman and Super-Girl are there to help people, mom. And I can't help him if he won't let me."

Her mother sets a hand on her shoulder. "I think this one is better left alone, dear. Sometimes help means giving people space."

"But..."

Lorie and Angelica spar in the cave. Lorie had speed down but Angelica-- She sweeps the child's feet out from under her and pins her down --Angelica had experience. "Maybe next time, squirt."

"Sure, Sure. Next time, though, we get to use gadgets," Lorie says as Angelica helps her up.

Kasumi walks through the front door of Wayne International. The owner's personal secretary. She stands in the elevator and at last steps out into Mr. Wayne's office. "Good morning, sir," she says. All business was her ruse, the guise of Ms. Anri Takuya. "You have a board meeting in an hour and I scheduled your press conference pertaining to the Wayne Foundation's response to the destruction caused by the Brainiac attack for noon today."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:52 am

Cole got up. "I'm late for work." He said taking a few strips of bacon with him as he headed to the door. "I'll be in Gotham later as well, the League has a new member I need to talk to."

Joseph stood at a crime scene drinking his morning coffee and he sighed heavily taking his phone out and dialing. "This is Detective Joseph Black, Gotham City Police Department. I need to speak with Detective John Carter please."

Green Lantern was up on the Watchtower getting some training in himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next