Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

"I bet." Kara smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 am

Jill smiled sipping at her drink
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:04 am

Arthur smirked a bit to himself and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 am

Jane leaned against Tony's car, outside of the gate to Xavier's Institute waiting for Logan. "I can't believe they won't let us in." She scoffed. "I'm sure they have plenty of security scares though. That or it's just that cow Emma Frost being bitter..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

"Neither of them are here anymore." Tony said. "Logan run's the school."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:05 am

"Him and me both." Kitty Pryde said cross armed, slowly phasing up from the ground a few feet away from them. 
"Kitty. Good to see you." Jane didn't bother to fake a smile. She turned to Tony. "I used to give Kitty some lessons back in the day. She has one of my powers."
Kitty snarled. "Go stuff yourself, you egotistic b***h."
"Yeah, it was only one or two lessons. We don't really get along much." Jane rolled her eyes.
"It makes sense that you two would get along.. But anyway, what do you need to see Logan for?" Kitty asked, " I'll pass it along."
"The Logan I knew used to handle his own business. Are you his secretary now?"
"Regardless of what I am, at least I'm helping out my kind." Kitty growled, referring to mutants. The two seemed to be getting closer to each other with each remark and threatened to clash.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:57 am

Amy was suddenly behind Kitty, her superspeed allowing her to show up in an instant. "Kitty calm down." She said before looking to Jane and Tony. "Logan isn't here, what can we do for you?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:50 am

"We were hoping to get Logan to take a look at this." Jane snapped out the collapsible katana. "Know any Japanese weapon experts?" 
"Let me see this." Kitty took the katana. She surveyed it with obvious knowledge of swordsmanship. "This looks a lot like the collapsible katanas Ogun's yakuza used, only this isn't metal, which makes it easy to pass through security."
"That must be how the assassins got them into Stark Tower." Jane said, aside to Tony. 
"This kind of craftsmanship is signature of the blacksmith who made Ogun's swords, although they aren't exactly the same." Kitty insisted. 
"Would you be able to track that blacksmith?" Jane asked. 
"Ogun's yakuza and the Hand's occupation make Japan very dangerous for two gaijin like you. You're not going without me."
Jane boiled beneath her cool exterior. "Tony," she turned to him, "Let's huddle for a moment." She took a few steps away from Amy and Kitty so that soft speaking would be inaudible to the two.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 am

"I'm not against either of them coming to help us...Amy will be good because I can pry her for info on Miller and Kitty has skills." Tony said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

"Amy, yes, but Kitty..." Jane looked at Kitty over her shoulder. "I guess we need her." she opened up their huddle. 
"Fine." Jane said. "But only come if you really think you have a chance of tracking this smith down. If not, this trip is not for pleasure."
"Pleasure and you don't mix." Kitty's words burned. "I'm doing this because I know you're Logan's friend and I have plenty of debts to him. I think we all do." She paused. "C'mon. I'll go tell Beast that we're going on a field trip and we're taking the Blackbird." She pushed open the heavy iron gates so Tony could pull his car up, then turned to Amy. "Why don't you go prep our ride?" Her tone with Amy was much more endearing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 pm

"So you two taking a little more time off?" Keith asked 
"Well I think I have a few scripts waiting for me to look over and some shows coming up but other than that I don't know" Jill said looking over at Arthur
"Not what I was asking" Keith said leaning back "I meant will you be returning to the team?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 pm

"Sure thing." Amy said heading off.

Tony walked back to his car. "This will be a fun trip."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Jane sauntered into her passenger side. "I'm just interested in finding the bastards who actually set up the contracts for our heads. I hope this doesn't get us into any mystic ninja mess." 

Within a few moments, Kitty was in her uniform and in the Blackbird, prepping all systems. She looked to Jane as she entered. 
"Look," Kitty began, "I'm sorry about calling you a b***h earlier. What you said earlier just came off a little cocky. I know you are Logan's friend so I'd really like to help you out and maybe settle our differences."
Jane smiled softly. "That's really mature of you, Kitty." 
"But once we're out on the field, I'm in command and I am your superior."
Jane boiled inside for a split second. She thought that she had much more experience than Kitty, but the girl had really come into her own and was becoming something of a leader. "Fine." Jane said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:07 pm

"As she said, we don't know yet.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:26 am

Tony sighed and went into the back of the blackbird. "I'll just be back here."

Amy looked back from the pilot's seat. "Alright we're ready to take off."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:32 am

"You won't get lonely." Jane said, making her way to a seat beside him. 
"Alright everyone, let's strap in and get going. Blackbird is fast, but Japan is still far." Kitty said, strapping herself into the pilot seat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 am

"Can you pry on Amy to try and get some information on James?" Tony asked Jill quietly. "Me and the Miller's don't get along too well."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:43 am

"What do you want to know?" Jane asked with a certain mischief  in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:53 am

"Where he is? Why did he leave? Is he coming back?" Tony said. "And if he is coming back, is he a threat?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Once the Blackbird was in the air, Jane moved over to beside Amy. "Amy, there's something we obviously need to really talk about. About James." She paused. "Him and I had been floating apart before he disappeared, mostly because of my work, but then because of his. I'm a little hurt that I didn't receive any heads up from him, but if he told anyone where he was going, you're the first person I would think. Please tell me, Amy. I love him and miss him so much."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Amy looked over at Jane. "Jane, if you loved him you two wouldn't have drifted apart and if he wanted you to know he would have told you."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 pm

"Please understand that these things happen." She suddenly wanted to weep. Everything she'd said was true, though she probably wouldn't have sought the information from Amy without Tony's encouragement. "Have you ever been in love?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yes." Amy said. "I have."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 pm

"Then you have to understand that things don't always work out when you want them to. I wanted to give James my life, but I had some personal things I had to do first. Today I run one of the most successful private energy companies in the world. I've done what I wanted and I'm ready for James now. I think he's ready for me too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Amy chuckled and shook her head. "You're ready for him now? Oh how sweet. Listen Jane, my brother didn't want anyone following him. He only told me and Jessica Drew he was leaving. He didn't say where to. Hell he could have left the planet for all I know. He's gotten very powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next