Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm

"You might not want to squeeze him so tight" the medic said "and make sure he stays off his feet for a couple weeks."
"Can't be that bad, I feel fine" Keith said
"Yeah well you've got some major injuries that should be looked at by a doctor. Your ribs are either severly bruised or cracked, you've broken your hand, suffered a head wound of some kind and probably more. You really should let us take you to the hospital."
"Not necessary" Keith said "I told you, I feel fine."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:44 pm

"Keith." Kara said sternly. "Stop being macho and let them take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:56 pm

"I'm not being macho" Keith said getting a stern look from his mother as well
"Keith Jackson Hart you're going to let this man take you to the hospital or I will and I can assure you it will be the most embarrassing experience of your life, even worse than the time I...."
"Okay, okay I'll go" Keith said getting into the back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Kara smirked and looked over at Keith's mom. "Nice work Mrs. Hart."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Arthur gave Keith an odd look and leaned over to Jill. "I think your brother might be mocking me... I mean, YEAH, it was very impressive..."

Erica moaned smiling thumbing the head of his shaft.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Chris smirked pinching her nipples as he fondled her breasts roughly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Erica moaned smirking down at Chris squeezing his cock. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Chris smirked at her moving against her hand. "MMmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:56 pm

"A mother knows how to handle her children" she smiled "and please call me Penny."

"I don't think he's mocking you" Jill said "I think he's gloating or at least trying to."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Kara smiled. "Okay Penny."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:13 am

"Is this for me?", Erica smirked down at Chris pumping his cock hard and fast.

"Yeah? Well... he's not the most subtle individual, your brother.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:46 am

Chris groaned and smirked moving against her hand. "Mmmm yeah it is..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:59 am

Erica smirked and reached down prodding him against her slick folds. "Mmm... is that so..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:07 am

"Yes it is." Chris smirked pushing up against her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:09 am

Erica moaned smiling and sank down on his cock, her velvet walls squeezing him. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:11 am

Chris groaned and smirked. "Mmmm..." He said pushing up into her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:41 am

Erica moaned smirking down at Chris leaning back a bit and stretching her arms out, showing off her wet body and her glistening breasts'. "mmm yes..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:32 am

Chris smirked up at her. "Mmmm such a perfect sexy body..." He said thrusting up into her hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Erica moaned smirking down at Chris flexing her hips seductively as she rode him hard and fast. "Oh fuck... Like yours...", she moaned feeling his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:47 am

Chris groaned and smirked up at her thrusting up hard into her. "Fuck...God damn..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:10 am

"Oh God... a hard day at work... relaxing bath... and some nookie...", Erica moaned loudly smiling as she slid up and down his cock.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:34 pm

"Sounds like...a good day...to me!" Chris smirked and groaned thrusting up into her hard and rough.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Erica moaned loudly smiling gyrating her hips seductively as she slid her slick cunt up and down his meaty cock furiously.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Chris groaned and smirked thrusting up meeting her movements. "Oh f**k yeah Erica...love that tight slick cunt..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:53 pm

(That fucking censoring, why does that happen?)

"Oh God... Yes... It's a perfect fit with that thick throbbing cock, baby...", Erica moaned loudy smiling happily slamming down on him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next