Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:19 am

"You're not a threat to me. Unlike Mr. Miller."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:35 am

James sized Marston up, he wanted Rook but he couldn't leave Irons. "Valkyrie where are you?"

"Outside handling some goons." Valkyrie said.

"Get in here and handle Rook, me and Irons have run into a little hickup."

"Right." Valkyrie said flying into the building.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:40 am

"Ah, so I am an obstacle. What an honor.", Marston said, his eyes glowing yellow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:43 am

"No, you're a hickup." James said his eyes flashing a bright green.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:48 am

Marston then started to grin, finally showing some emotion. He started walking towards them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 am

Irons looked over at James then back at Masrten not sure what to do.

"Need some back up?" Keith asked Valkyrie
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:54 am

"I've got it, keep that SYN Unit at bay." Valkyrie said.

The SYN Test Type emerged from the base.

Chris looked at Erica. "So how's that gun gonna do against that one?"

James flew at Marston with incredible speed his hands glowing with a green aura of energy as he threw a powerful right hook at him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:57 am

"Well... Ehhhh... I can't ready any weaknesses.", Erica admitted.

Marston disappeared in a blur from James' vision and was suddenly behind him, dashing with incredible speed to take out Irons first.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:01 am

James spun around quickly and shot a blast at Marston from behind. "IRONS MOVE!"

Chris nodded. "Hopefully Keith can."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:24 am

"I'll do what I can" Keith smiled "go kick ass."

Irons dodged rolling out of the way
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:33 am

"Be my guest!", Erica smiled.

Marston moved out of the way swiftly from James' blast, tripping up his attempt at lunging himself at Irons. He slid back a few feet because of how fast he'd been running and goes after Irons again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:39 am

James moved again and cut Marston off coming in front of him and tackling him hard into a wall.

Chris smiled and ran at the Test Type hurling a powerful black shadow ball at it, only to have the Test Type walk through it unfazed and fire it's heat vision at Chris who vanished into the shadows and appeared near Erica again. "Yeah...that attack could have smashed a tank with ease, this guy is gonna be a tough nut to crack."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

Marston stared at James with a more intense expression on his face as he kept pushing him back, moving off the wall. His jacket was torn from the impact and revealed a part of his torso covered by a hard, grey mass that resembled armor. "Impressive...", Marston said with a bit of strain in his voice before a couple of large, snake like tendrils shot out from Marston's chest and against James' chest, sending him flying back.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what good these ordinary explosive shells will do, either.", Erica sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:00 am

Irons felt helpless watching them fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:02 am

James caught himself and landed in a roll and he looked up at Marston. "Symbiote...they just keep pumping these damn things out." He said standing up.

"Anything yet Keith? We need a weakness." Chris said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:16 am

Marston cocked an eyebrow overhearing him. "Hmm... OH. I see, you're talking about the prototypes!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:17 am

"I used to wear one of those things." James said. "But as you can see, I moved on to bigger and better things." He said charging up with energy and dashing at Marston.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:17 am

"Nothing" Keith sighed "don't worry though, I'll find it."

"Symbiot, I can deal with those" Irons smiled firing a missle at it coating it in napalm.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:31 am

Marston's snake tendrils moved on their own and directed their attention to the incoming missiles. They merged together and formed an incasing shield over Marston before the missile hit. The impact made the large grey symbiote ball slid back but had made almost no damage. The shield broke off and merged with Marston again, who now revealed had the symbiote armor doned, his eyes glowing fiercely. He met James' attack and parried him before swiftly dashing at Irons again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:55 am

James moved back and flew up and went after Marston.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:13 am

Irons fired a few more shots at Marsten
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Marston went to strike Irons but moved to the side in time to avoid James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm

James feinted then came at Marston from another angle, attacking him from the side with a powerful charged right hook aimed for his head.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm

A snake tendril caught his blow and lessened the impact as Marston countered with a punch to the gut.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:21 pm

James grunted taking the blow but absorbing the kinetic force, he grabbed Marston by his wrists and delivered a powerful headbutt knocking him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next