Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 am

Aridonis groaned smirking down at Callisto slapping her ass fiercely as he drove into her like his life depended on it, brutally slamming his cock into her slick cunt aiming to make the beautiful warrior goddess come.

"Fuck yes... I love the sound of that...", Leona moaned loudly about to cum as she grounded her hips up against him urgently.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 am

Nikkita moaned sofly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:58 am

Nexus smirked trailing kisses down her chest to her belly before finally kissing the clit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 am

"Yes" Nikkita squeeled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 am

Nexus smirked taking her legs over his shoulders laving on her nub with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 am

Nikkita moaned arching her back
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 am

Nexus sucked on her clit before snaking his tongue inside her slick tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

"You're magical" Nikkita moaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 am

"You haven't seen anything yet...", Nexus teased as he snaked his tongue inside of her tasty honeypot squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 am

Nikkita moaned pusher her hips up into him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 am

Nexus smiled eating her out hungrily nuzzling her clit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 am

"Yes, eat me" Nikkita purred
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Aridonis groaned smirking down at Callisto slapping her ass fiercely as he drove into her like his life depended on it, brutally slamming his cock into her slick cunt aiming to make the beautiful warrior goddess come.

"Fuck yes... I love the sound of that...", Leona moaned loudly about to cum as she grounded her hips up against him urgently.

Callisto screamed out his name bucking her hips hard as she clamped down hard around his pistoning cock as she came hard, her juices flowing like a river.

Orion grinned and slapped her firm ass hard as he drove himself into her like a mad man, hitting her spot ruthlessly focusing only on making his sweet sexy woman cum.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

"Apollonis, there's something I've been meaning to talk about with you. Do you really have to take Hades place in the Underworld? You know how I feel about the place."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

"No" Apollonis said "that has been arranged."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm

"What do you mean?" Alea said surprised. She wasn't expecting this from him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

"Don't you remember Demetrios saying the Underworld is nowhere to start a family" Apollonis said "He meant it. He has taken over for Hades."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 pm

"I know that's what he said, but I wanted to know how you felt about it. I know you care about me quite a lot, but are you even interested in a family? I mean not even right now... I would prefer to enjoy some more time with you first."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm

"I do want a family someday" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 pm

"Well...technically it already happened, but this time it can be planned a little better," Alea replied hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 pm

"Yes it can" Apollonis smiled hugging her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 pm

"Everybody says one thing and then does another," Alea sighed and then turned around to see some sirens gazing at them, "Oh please... we need to find a new secret location."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm

"We need our own room" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:18 pm

"There is a place that I used to go to, in my own land. The temple of Alea, there's nothing of the temple left but the area is beautiful. I'm sure we could find somewhere to reside until we convince the people to help with the rebuild of the old temple. It was very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm

"That sounds wonderful" Apollonis smiled leaning in to whisper in her ear "and maybe then I can show you how much I admire your body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next