Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 am

Blitz roared and threw Omniman away before smashing the ground sending them all flying.

"My turn." Iron Man said hitting Blitz with his Unibeam sending the blue symbiote flying into a building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 am

Constellation phases up through the floor of the building then phases his hand into the symbiote's head without a word.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:41 am

Blitz grunted.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 am

Constellation then encloses Blitz in a gravity sphere, bringing him back outside and dropping him in the street.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:46 am

Iron Man walked over looking down at Blitz. "Good thing he's not as good a fighter as his brother."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 am

"How successful do you reckon an attempt to get that thing off of him would be?" Omniman asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 am

"Very difficult." Iron Man said. "Wraith had serious complications when he was stripped."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

"Pity. We could interrogate him for answers if we could get that thing off of him and make it safer for him to be contained," Knight says.

"For now we can put him in a negative zone prison," Omniman says.

"Wait, what if we just took a sample from it? Maybe it's this symbiote they made that fake stuff in the Glow from," Hyperdrive adds.

"Actually, that's pretty smart for you," Phoenix says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

Iron Man nodded. "Let's get that sample then."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am

Knight morphs one of his forearms into clippers and takes a sample from the symbiote on Blitz then Constellation puts it in a gravity bubble and takes it inside. "I'll go call someone to get him to the negative zone," Omniman says, flying off as the others all head inside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 am

Iron Man watched Blitz. "SRF is on their way already."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 am

"Good. Then that takes care of that," Omniman says.

Meanwhile, Hyperdrive drops off the symbiote sample before Blackbird. "We need you to-"

"I was listening over the communicator. Hand it here. I just finished analyzing the symbiote residue from this one." Blackbird then runs a few tests on the sample from Blitz.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 am

"Anything so far?" Iron Man asked.

SRF vehicles headed towards the area to take custody of Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 am

"I can't really be sure yet. There are definitely some similar bits here and there. The synthetic symbiote seems to have been modified in a few ways of course so I'm not expecting an exact match. But at least 80% and I'd say that it's a safe bet that this is where the synthetic symbiote came from. Which makes us that much closer to finding the source of this...'glow'." Running a final test, a number appears on the screen. "83% That's better than I expected, frankly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:25 am

"Not good." Iron Man said. "If the synthetic symbiote came from him then we've just stumbled onto a bigger plot."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am

"Why me?" Jill asked "what am I supposed to say to him? Hey sorry your dad died, remember the time he walked in on us in the barracks. Why don't you talk to him?"
"Cause it'd be better for someone from outside the military to talk to him" Keith said 'and since his fiance can't be reached, your the next choice."
"Yeah, well he's your friend too" Jill sighed
"Fine, we'll both go then" Keith said giving in and heading with her to talk with James.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

"Do we know who this guy was working for? There's no way this moron was doing all this himself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 am

"He's HYDRA." Iron Man said. "The man he works for is, we believe the same man pulling strings in Europe."

James was in his tent packing his gear.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 am

"Then it looks like Crisis Control is about to team up with The Avengers," Omniman says, walking into the lab.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 am

"And the Guardians." Iron Man said. "They've been taking point on this one so far."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

"Good. Then it's about time we stuck it to Hydra," Omniman says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 am

"Won't be easy, they've got a new leader and the guy took out Doom." Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 am

"Knowing Doom, he'll be alive again by the end of the year. I'm not counting on it being easy. But I'm sure it's quite possible."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 am

Iron Man nodded. "I'm sure the SRF will interrogate Blitz, but we've still got to find the dealers in Haven."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 am

"Agreed," Blackbird says. "Omniman, idealism can wait just a bit longer. Whoever's dealing this stuff is in Haven City. Not Europe. We should deal with that first."

Omniman nods. "Very well."

"I have the full specs on it and it's uploaded into my scanner, Knight's, Hyperdrive's, and Ironman's. Anyone with the drug in their system, we administer this serum. It'll kill the symbiote residue in their systems and, while we're on the subject, it'll make them outright repulsed by the drug itself so it doesn't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next