Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Haven City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 am

Keith followed after them

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 am

The mutant looked at Omniman and screeched loudly, foaming at the mouth before lunging at the hero.

Valkyrie blasted after Arthur, increasing her speed.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 am

"So much for diplomacy," Omniman says before inhaling then blowing out a gust strong enough to force the mutant back into a wall. He then extends his hands and metal beams from the frame work of the structure punch out from the concrete and wrap around the mutant. "I did ask nicely."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:59 am

Arthur stopped dead in his tracks, letting Valkyrie fly past him.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 am

Another mutant came running at Omniman jumping up and firing eye blasts.

Valkyrie grabbed Arthur by the arm as he blew past him and she slammed him down into the ground.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

Omniman stands there as the blast practically bounces off of his back then looks over his shoulder. "Hm?"

Suddenly this mutant finds himself slammed into by something moving at speeds to fast to follow. Then again. Again. A fourth time. Finally Hyperdrive races in and stops after punching the mutant to the ground. "Somehow I don't think 'Fastest Man Alive' quite covers it."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:54 am

Several HCPD SWAT team officers came running around the corner in the mall. "You guys better be ready!"

A large group of mutants came around the corner after the police.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:03 am

"Crisis Control?" Omniman says.

Suddenly The Knight drops in and casts his hands, the armor extending a massive wall between the mutants and the cops. Then, behind the mutants, Constellation rises up through the floor and lifts his hand, the lot of them flying up into the ceiling as if gravity were suddenly cancelled out. "Situation under control."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 am

"Well that works..." The Team leader said. "So...Crisis Control huh?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 am

Phoenix and Blackbird walk back to the others, each carrying a mutant over their shoulder. Phoenix then looks up at the mutants Constellation is holding against the ceiling. "Well..."

"That's unfair..."

Omniman then lands among the others. "Yes. Crisis Control. I believe the situation's been handled, sir. Do you have any idea what caused this?"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 am

Arthur bounced from the ground and landed on his feet.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

"No, we got calls about attacks and we responded. Won't know until we look into it further." The Team leader said.

Valkyrie was coming at Arthur.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:18 pm

United States Marine Corps Special Corps Amphibious Base, Haven City

General Frank Miller walked into his office and stopped once he stepped into the door frame. "I know you're here..."

Deadeye stepped out of the shadows. "The old man still has it."

"Not something you lose. Who are you?" Frank asked.

"My name? Not important, only the plan is important...and right now the plan is to kill you." Deadeye said.

"You could have killed me already...why reveal yourself?"

"Because, I think one of the best if not the best soldiers of the 20th century is going to die he at least deserves a fighting chance." Deadeye said. "I know you have your .45 and combat knife on you...and you've done more with those two things than entire SEAL teams can do."

Frank narrowed his eyes studying the costumed man in front of him, he was younger, faster, and probably stronger. Frank sighed and took a step inside the room and shut the door. "Then let's do this..."

Then he came at Deadeye, his .45 and knife out in a flash, Deadeye almost couldn't react fast enough but he got his arm up blocking Frank's arm and keeping the knife from stabbing him. Frank went to put the .45 up to fire but Deadeye grabbed it and pushed it down taking the slide off it and tossing it aside. Frank pushed off separating the two combatants by about a foot.

"Fast for an old man..." Deadeye smirked. "But I think I'm faster." Deadeye said coming at Frank with a punch which was blocked, but Deadeye's knee came up catching Frank in the gut and then his other elbow caught Frank in the side of the head before he could block knocking him to the ground.

Frank coughed and got up on one knee looking up at the muzzle of Deadeye's suppressed 9mm beretta. "You know...killing me will just bring my son down on you."

Deadeye smirked. "I'm planning on that." He said before pulling the trigger.

Daniel Bryce walked to his car putting his mask into his jacket pocket a few blocks away from the base's main gate as alarms went off in the distance.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Arthur threw a flurry of recoil punches at Valkyrie.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 am

Valkyrie dodged and blocked them getting driven back by the force and speed of the attacks.

Patriot came sprinting at the two of them with super speed, having fully charged up. He jumped up and came down Valkyrie with a shattering 100+ ton punch that caught Valkyrie in the jaw sending her into the ground hard leaving her open to Arthur's next attack.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:47 am

Arthur switched to third gear which made his right arm and fist blow up in proportion. He charged at Valkyrie and launched his immense fist at her.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am

"Already got a blood sample," Blackbird says. "I'll run it. Just give me a second..." She then walks to her bike and sets the blood sample down on the seat, getting what she needs to analyze it then runs it through the scanner, looking at her mini-monitor. "Looks like...some form of drug. Makes sense. Anyone here heard of the whole Bath Salts thing? Lot of that going on in Florida. I'm thinking this is like that but for mutants. Because they are all mutants. X-Gene and everything."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:53 am

Valkyrie was already off balance when Arthur's fist struck her and she was sent flying before hitting the ground and tumbling along it for about twenty yards before she grunted and got to one knee looking at the two men her eyes flashing red.

James stood next to Arthur and he took his aviators off. "So...how you wanna do this?"

-----

"Oh great...that's exactly what we need, mutants eating people's faces..." The SWAT leader said.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:56 am

"...Take no prisoners?", Arthur said bluntly, joking. "She did break your jewels."

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 am

"Didn't break them but yeah..." James said. "I'm gonna give her a shot right to the baby maker too."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:02 am

"Well, it'd be nice if NO ONE was tear people's faces off but it's a little harder running away from most mutants," Hyperdrive jokes before being swatted over the head by Phoenix. "Uh...ow."

"Behave," Phoenix sneers.

"Sorry, mom," Hyperdrive says, rubbing the back of his head before putting his helmet back on.

"In any case, we can give you a blood sample as well unless you just want us to take care of this," Blackbird says, holding up another vile of blood.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 am

"Give us a sample and you take a sample." The SWAT leader said. "Any chance you can knock those guys out? Would rather we could cuff em while they weren't stark raving mad."

"I'd like to know who you all are." Iron Man said walking into the mall.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 am

"Want me to distract her for you to get a blow in?"

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 am

"No." James said. "But get ready cause here she comes."

Valkyrie flew at them at super sonic speeds delivering a dual kick, sending her legs out at both men.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am

"Ah, the Invincible IronMan," Knight says, his arms crossed. "I'm a fan."

Constellation lowers the mutants and Hyperdrive runs around, punching them all in the head and knocking them all out in a flash before stopping. "Done."

Omniman then hovers to the SWAT Team Leader and hands him the blood sample before turning and acknowledging IronMan. "Oh. Crisis Control at your service, sir."

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   

Back to top Go down

Haven City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next