Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 am

"Ahh so you want to be the top now. I think I can manage that" Apollonis grinned shifting so Alea was on top "how's that, I know I'm enjoying the view."

"Yes make me cum" Nikkita moaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 pm

"It's just better facing you..." Alea replied and then looked down, "I had no idea you were hiding these muscles."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm

"And I had no idea you hid this body from me." Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"Then we are both mysterious," Alea replied sliding beside him, and ran her hand over his chest, "It's alright though, I'm quite keen on seeing the inside and outside of you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 pm

"I'm more interested in getting back inside you" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm

"Interested?" Alea scoffed, "Well...that almost sounded like you were asking. If you are... I'm going to turn you down."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 pm

"And what if I wasn't asking" Apolloins smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Alea leaned on his chest, "Then I must warn you handsome, you haven't seen the extent of my powers. But if you think you can take on Alea the witch goddess, then I'll accept the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

"I can handle anything"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

"Big bold words..." Alea replied, "Alright... I think I can handle you... you're welcome to try and show me your skills."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 pm

"Oh no" Apollonis smiled pulling her on top of him "You're going to show me your skills."

(alright, time for me to head off)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 am

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smirked at her and groaned as he slapped her ass hard as he fucked her roughly, on the edge of his own release.

Callisto smirked slowly engulfing his cock with her warm mouth.

Leona cried out with pleasure bucking her hips as he slapped her ass, cumming hard around his thick, pistoning member.

"God damn...", Aridonis groaned watching her with a smirk as she took him in, taking a hand through her hair.

prydeman wrote:
"Yes make me cum" Nikkita moaned

Nexus growled and pushed Nikkita onto her back, sliding one of her legs over his shoulder, hammering in and out of her without holding back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 am

Callisto smirked taking him in all the way to his hilt before popping him out and licking along his length.

Orion groaned and slammed hard and deep into Leona's pussy, firing his hot load and filling her up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

Aridonis groaned and leaned his head back. "Fuck...", he said with a smirk.

Leona moaned and leaned up to kiss him. "So damn warm...", she panted feeling him fill her up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

Callisto smirked fondling his sack as she licked back down and started to suck on his balls as she stroked him.

Orion smirked kissing her back as he pumped some more of his seed into her. "So damn tight."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:16 am

"You're are so damn sexy...", Aridonis groaned with a smile watching her, throbbing in her hand.

Leona smirked kissing him back rolling them over.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

Callisto smirked and popped his sack from her mouth before taking his cock back in, sucking hard.

Orion smirked up at her feeling her thighs.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

Aridonis groaned and smirked down at Callisto thrusting against her mouth.

Leona smirked and began to ride him hard and slow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 am

Callisto smirked slurping on his cock as he fucked her face.

Orion smirked and groaned moving with her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Aridonis groaned smirking as he thrusted in and out of her warm, wet mouth, getting close.

Leona smirked and arched her back, pushing her chest out as she bounced up and down on his thick member.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

Callisto let out a moaned and smirked up at him, slurping hungrily on his cock as he fucked her mouth.

Orion groaned and took his hands up her sides and to her large breasts squeezing them firmly as he thrust up into her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

"Fuck... Almost there, Callisto...", Aridonis growned about to blow, fucking her hungry mouth faster, taking a hold of some of her hair.

Leona moaned smirking down at Orion, pushing her chest into his hands as she gyrated her hips quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 am

Callisto smirked deepthroating him as he fucked her mouth, sucking his cock hard as she fondled his sack.

Orion smirked up at her pinching her nipples and thrusting up hard, hitting her spot.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 am

"Here it comes...!", Aridonis growled and thrusted a couple of more times before pushing against her throat, firing off his hot seed.

"You feel so good...", Leona moaned with a wide smile, grinding down on his cock hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 am

"Oh so do you..." Orion groaned thrusting up into Leona, matching her movements.

Callisto smirked and moaned drinking it all down greedily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next