Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:45 am

Orion nodded and poured her a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

"Ares, don't" Persephone said "Alea is coming with us as well. Hades mentioned a debt she owes him and he's calling it in."

Nikkita ran her hands along his chest deepenig the kiss
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 am

"Thank you", Leona said taking a sip.

Nexus took his hands along her sides kissing her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 am

Orion nodded and took a sip himself. "So here I was under the impression you hated me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 am

Nikkita pulled off his tunic nibbling on his ear
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"Call it frustration.", Leona said.

Nexus unhooked the waistband of her dress and left her naked, squeezing her rear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Orion nodded taking a sip and sitting down. "Well we're both on the same side now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 am

Nikkita pressed herself against him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:49 am

"Debt?" Alea repeated, "Apollonis... what's he gone and done?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am

"Gave you life" Persephone said

"Ahh, so my poison worked" Ares smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

"So while Apollaine went and did something drastic to help me, so did Apollonis," Alea concluded, "And they claim they aren't alike."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

"It seems that boy has a soft spot for you" Ares said "though for the life of me I can't see what's so special about you. Just another half breed."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 pm

"Maybe its the simple fact that I am so ordinary yet quite beautiful?" Alea remarked, "Or maybe its because I'm the only one that you haven't successfully claimed as yours."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm

"Please, I wouldn't bother wasting time on you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 pm

"Oh, Ares... you're weapons are even larger than your body's tools. I knew that when I saw you the first time."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 pm

"Your words are meant to harm but do little to a god who is favored by the most beutiful woman in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

"And where are they now? Dead and vanished..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 pm

"Aphrodite lives" Ares smiled "as do our children. What about you, how many of your lovers still live?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 pm

"Two... both live... there's only ever been two."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 pm

"Well, I might have to fix that" Ares smiled leaving her and Persephone "Tell Hades when he is ready to wage his war I will be there."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 am

prydeman wrote:
Nikkita pressed herself against him

Nexus leaned down laving on one of her breasts as he reached around rubbing Nikkita's folds.

Venom551 wrote:
Orion nodded taking a sip and sitting down. "Well we're both on the same side now."

"Not like anybody had a choice"; Leona said taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 am

Orion nodded taking a sip of his wine. "Well I guess you're right. Must be awful having to work with me." He said finishing his wine and pouring another. "Help yourself to the rest." He said walking out to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am

Nikkita moaned softly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 am

"It's not like that. I've just never felt... forced to do anything before.", Leona said.

"You are just perfect...", Nexus growled with a soft smirk after popping her breast out of his mouth, thrusting his fingers in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 am

"So are you" Nikkita moaned grinding against his hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next