Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 am

Orion smirked and sat back. "And I could wipe the ground red with Callisto's blood if I wanted. Either join me or stay out of my way brother, I will have my vengeance one way or another."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am

"...You might. If you do, you'll only realise how much of a fool you really were. I thought I could share sympathy with you, but evidently not.", Aridonis said turning around to leave. "As I leave, feel free to try and stab my back as you have done with everybody else's in your life.", he said, exiting the tent.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

Orion stood up and followed him out. "Fine, you wish me to stab you in the back? I won't turn around so I may stab you in the belly if you really want to do this. It was not me who took Aurora and had her imprisoned over my hurt pride, it was not me who ignored your fellow Olympian in his time of need and it was not me who caused all of this, I am merely restoring order and peace to Greece and freeing the woman I love. Tell me would you do anything different had it been Callisto?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

"It wasn't me who imprisoned her and nor did I ever let you down. I was always at your side. And I am merely saying that you've gone too far in order to do it the easy way.", Aridonis shouted at him before going quiet. "No. I would go great lengths for Callisto. And I would go through every option until they're spent. But you're the one who declared war. You're the one who wishes to play Dictator. Are you sure you're not being influenced one bit? For once in my own lifetime, I see you making a horrible, selfish case for yourself. Would Aurora want this?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am

"Dictator?! I do not want power from all of this, I WANT JUSTICE!" Orion shouted. "The Olympians, everyone of them sat by and did nothing as Poseidon took her and threw her into the depths of the sea never to return. I tried to reason with him, I begged him for forgiveness for any slight I did against him, and what did I get? I was told to go and fuck myself. So, I will set her free and set the mortals free from the reign of the corrupt Gods. You seriously think I wish to sit on some damned throne? I only wish to have her back and for the humans to no longer suffer at the hands of the Gods....a war was started because some mortal said Aphrodite was more beautiful than Hera, is that justice? Is that how you wish to see this world ruled?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 am

"I want nothing but things to be fair."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 am

"Then why fight me? That is all I am striving for here." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 am

"I don't want to fight you. And I don't want to fight the others. I don't want to fight at all. I told you already, exhaust all options. You never asked me if I had any influence in my father's decisions."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

"He will not relent and you know this." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 am

"I can try", Aridonis told him. "And that's better than doing nothing, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 am

"Try then, but I already know what he'll say." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 am

Aridonis looked at him and then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 am

Orion went back into his pavilion.

Poseidon was speaking with Hera about the war.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:44 am

"We do not need him with us anyway" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

Orion nodded and sat down. "I know but it would have been a nice addition to our ranks."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

"True" Demetrios agreed "Perhapse we can convince Apollonis and his sister to aid us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 pm

"Possibly." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 pm

"So what is your plan so far" Demetrios asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 pm

"My scouts picked up that Adastros is marching north from Athens to defend Mount Olympus with his Athenian army, we are going to smash his forces before we begin our siege of Olympus." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm

"My armies are ready to support yours" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Alea sat thinking a short time later and looked up at Apollonis, "We've saved your sister, Troy burned for being ungrateful... now I believe our next job is to find out what my half-brother Orion is up to. Everyone's trying to cause problems..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm

"Must we" apollonis sighed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

"Well, your lifestyle of wanting to stay in bed all day with a woman beside you, only pleases some," Alea sniggered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

"No, I just don't care what any of them are up to" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 am

Aridonis walked up to Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next