Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 pm

"She's good for you, I'm not jealous any more," Apollaine replied, "Can you take me home? I can't even..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Apollonis nodded taking her home. He lay her in her bed and leaned down kissing her forhead. "I'll always love you sister but you are right, you and I were not meant to be."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Apollaine turned her head back to him, and grabbed his hand, "Apollonis... uh... Ares and I... nothing occurred. He'll say differently but I made him think it did. By the time it wears off, hopefully he'll calm down. I just couldn't... I didn't want you to be upset, so I told Ares I'd be with him, but when the moment came, I couldn't do it, so I tricked him. Truthfully, I think he tricked me too, the potion was probably just water."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:25 pm

"What occured or didn't occure between you and Ares is just that" Apollonis said "between the two of you, but I will still kill the God of War in my own time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

"He's nothing to be afraid of... he's fat not muscles... its small, and as I walked away... he seems to like to say his name too much," Apollaine said, "Killing him, would do many woman good."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 pm

"I'm glad I have your blessing" Apollonis said sarcastically "Now I leave you to rest." He head out of her chamber leaving her to return home
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Alea was awake and slowly getting back to her feet, using objects to hold onto as she walked around. She couldn't sense Apollaine and it must mean that she is unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 pm

"Allow me" Apollonis said coming up behind her to help
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:31 pm

"Where did you come from?" Alea asked, "More importantly, did we help your sister? Is she alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

"She is resting back home" Apollonis said "Now where is it you would like to go."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"Just walking... because I finally can," Alea replied, "Mind you, walking in that meadow was far better than the heat here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 pm

"I'll bet it was" Apollonis chuckled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am

Venom551 wrote:
Orion sighed and sat back in his chair. "I had hoped you were here to join me...I cannot turn back brother. You would do the same for Callisto I am sure, but this is for more than just Aurora as well."

Lysander nodded. "Follow me then." He said leading him to Orion's pavilion.

"I would've tried searching for some different way to deal with it. How many armies, or, people have your soldiers slain now?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 am

"Armies? One, people none." Orion said. "I am not leading a horde of barbarians, my men do not plunder or rape. There is no other way to free Aurora and restore order to Greece brother, can you not see that?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:33 am

"I can speak to Poseidon. Of course we can restore order, but if you resort to fighting fire with fire then you'll only make it more worse than it already is."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:39 am

"Speak to Poseidon..." Orion chuckled. "I have tried reasoning with him, but apparently my love for Aurora is not good enough so he took her from me. Aridonis, I did not want war with anyone but it is the only way."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 am

"It's not the only way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 am

"But it is" Demetrios said "War is the only way to bring peace and order."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 am

Orion stood up and looked at Aridonis for a moment before looking to Demetrios. "Ahh Demetrios glad to have you here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 am

"Ah, Demetrios. Better already, I see", Aridonis said, having heard about his encounter before with the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 am

"I am a god, I heal fast" Demetrios smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

"Good to know." Orion smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

"Yes, now what is it you wished to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am

Orion nodded. "Just wanted to inform you of my plans." He said before looking to Aridonis. "I think we shall continue this debate another time."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 am

"...I could wipe your whole camp off this land.", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next